• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

6.5creedmoor. Please try this load & report in!!??

Damn Creedmoor

Private
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2018
If any of You 6.5creed guys have some 135bergers on hand. Please try 42.4 (+/- .3 ) of h4250 with a WIDE & forgiving average ogive of 2.205".. Understand that this is a comperator measurement! I've tested it in 5 rigs , chambered with 2 different reamers ( both minimum SAAMI ) .. Sub .350 in all. The test rigs are ranging from brand new pipe through 1500ish RDS. And 3 different mfgrs . but all 5 are 8 twist

When I post its purposeful & I will ONLY post when I feel I have something to contribute or I need a legitimate answer! Yes my grammer & spelling sucks, no I don't have time to sort through the various thousands of post!! So if this labels me a problem , let me know now so I can jump ship!!

I haven't the luxury of time to look through postings, and could give a happy dammit if my grammer or spelling is correct!!

No one understands what you are trying to accomplish here...

Are you trying to see if someone can confirm that this is a good load?

Are you trying to let others know that this is a good load?

No offense, but do you know how ignorant and selfish you sound when you say:

I haven't the luxury of time to look through postings, and could give a happy dammit if my grammer or spelling is correct!!

Reactions: spife7980
Sigh....

facepalm.jpg

Reactions: spife7980