• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

6mm-6.5mm PRC

Boatninja

Major Hide Member
Minuteman
  • Sep 3, 2018
    Out there somewhere
    I just happen to have a 6mm Bartlein blank and haven't been able to decide on which flavor of 6mm.
    I'm sure that someone here has tried necking down 6.5 PRC to 6mm. Any thoughts positive or negative welcome. I have an awesome 6mm Creed I tried search, but no results. Please send link, info or whatever. I am partial to short barrels so 6mm GT etc not really useful. Thank's to any suggestions in advance. I don't mind having a reamer made.

Primal Rights has a version called the 6 PRC Primal and I think they are offering barrels, dies, and reamers to the public but not sure as it was still in development when I stopped following it. There is a thread on Long Range Hunting https://www.longrangehunting.com/threads/6mm-prc-primal.311545/ as well that might be helpful.

I thought about it for a hunting rifle but went with a 6CM as there wasn't a lot of movement on it from PR.

unknownmunitions does a 6UM which is a 6-6.5saum I believe.

I am interested in a fast 6mm as well. Any merit going one way or other …6 saum 6 PRC ?