• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Photos A good day at the range....

outlaw81

Private
Minuteman
Apr 16, 2011
SE OK
I think we found out that best of the west shit isn't bullet proof. Two shots with a 190smk @ 3050fps rendered two holes at 250. Ray said I couldn't shoot his target anymore. I moved my target on out to 1050yds and adjusted. I don't usually post 1000yd targets, but these were exceptionial to me. I shot 9 times total, with the wind gusting from 20-30mph. those 190's cut the wind like butter. Mirage was all over the place. My largest 3-shot group was 8" at 1k. I only had to adjust 2 minutes for wind!!! The millett is holding up wonderfully after 200 rounds!!! Y'all be good!!

Re: A good day at the range....

It's the 6-25x56 35mm Illuminated. only a $500 scope, but with the 20minute base, you get 160 minutes!! The little things a gem with a lifetime warranty from bushnell.

Hold on a sec, what angle was the wind? 2 minutes of wind correction with that speed just doesn't seem correct.

That's what had me bumfuzzled!! LOL. Yes!! 2 minutes!! I checked numerous times and the scope tracked just fine. Ran a box test and it zeroed no problem. The wind was crazy that day and I just seemed to be on!

Well if the wind was at about 15* that would account for close to a 2minute wind, lol.

I'm seriously at a loss. It was the perfect storm that day. You ever just read the mirage perfect every time?

I just realized something. I had that scope zeroed at 600yds! I'm sorry, I'm a dumbass!

smile.gif