• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

A poll - Is your weekly income more than $219.95 USD

A poll - Is your weekly income more than $219.95 USD

• Yes

Votes: 171 92.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 7.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Okay we took all the names, threw them in a hat and had Cindi draw for the bipod first then the certificates, below are the winners-

Atlas BT10 bipod

James - address starting 504

100.00 Gift certificates

Ron - address starting 225

Jerry - address starting 26633

Ralph - address starting 1119

David - address starting 1223

Layton - address starting 14414

All that sent in their address and t-shirt size will get the shirts ASAP, the art has been submitted to the screen printer so hope to ship them mid December.
The bipod and certificates will be shipped together with the t-shirts.

Again, Thank you one and all for participating and congratulations to the ones that won the draw

Thanks Kasey, everyone appreciates the Shirts and for those lucky winners I am sure they appreciate it immensely as well!

Well I didn't win anything sadly. Building my first rifle right now and have one of your bipods on my saving for list. Thank you again for the shirt. Good of you guys to do a giveaway like this!

WOW... I won the drawing! I was happy just to get a shirt. A big thanks to Kasey and everyone who was involved in putting this together.

Unless there is another James/504...

F$ck yea, I won! Haha

Damn, unfortunately I didn't win any of the "big" prizes, which is what normally happens; however, I did "win" a free t-shirt which is better than nothing at all. Thanks for having this drawing.

Thanks Kasey!!! I was literally waiting on this drawing before placing an order with ya'll.

L

Congrats to the lucky six and thanks again Kasey for doing this.

I pay twice that a week in federal taxes. But my gun habit seems to decimate my take home pay ( think I need to find a twelve step program).

Thanks Kasey, we appreciate this and all your products.

Best regards
Ron (address starting 225)

( think I need to find a twelve step program).

1) Make sure firearm is unloaded and safety engaged
2) Load magazine with live cartridges
3) Point firearm in safe direction or at thing you wish to destroy
4) grasp firearm and magazine firmly and in separate hands
5) insert magazine firmly into firearm while keeping finger off of the trigger
6) tap - firmly slap bottom of magazine to seat fully
7) Rack - cycle action to strip fresh round from magazine and chamber into batery
8) Aim firearm in safe direction, at target, or thing you wish to destroy
9) disengage safety when proper sight picture is aligned with target
10) place finger on trigger
11) Bang - squeeze trigger while maintaining sight picture and executing marksmanship fundamentals
12) repeat 11 until ammunition is expended, target is destroyed or FTF requires 6,7,11. repeat 1-12

It is because of this thread and the way Kasey handled himself that I just purchased my Atlas Bi-pod, order number 9901. Thank you Kasey for being a good business owner and building my trust in a great product. I cannot wait to get it and install it on my GA Precision Rifle.

I just received my bonus from work and thought about buying one, but no rail on my stock haha, oh well.

Mother F!!! First time back on this thread and I miss the contest. I wish I could afford an Atlas but I have to feed my 9 children. An Atlas would be nice though huh......if I was rich. I guess I'll just have to keep thinking Harris is the best.

Mother F!!! First time back on this thread and I miss the contest. I wish I could afford an Atlas but I have to feed my 9 children. An Atlas would be nice though huh......if I was rich. I guess I'll just have to keep thinking Harris is the best.

You must be rich if you are able to feed 9 children and still feed a shooting hobby....now only if you would of pulled out a few times you could of had both. Life choices.

Guys the t-shirts came in and they are killer.

We have to keep in mind where this all started... http://www.snipershide.com/shooting...ipment/189402-how-spot-fake-atlas-bi-pod.html

then the reason for the shirts is obvious....

AND because we are behind we are going to throw a little something extra the the packages for you who participated in the drawing.

Again Thank you one and all!

And we'll have some more of these t-shirts at SHOT booth 20135 in LE section so stop by and say hi.

Mine came today also and Kasey I thank you from the bottom of my hart, you turned around a rough week with a unbelievable surprise.

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year !!!

Just got my t-shirt and... someone has my business for the rest of my life.

Kasey, thank you so much!

Happy Holidays!

Kasey,
I voted in your poll, but never did comment on this thread. The T-shirt offer for just voting was very classy on your part. Then you stated you threw in a little something extra.......... I was thinking, cool..... maybe a cool Atlas sticker for my tool box or loading bench would be just over the top. However, you have left me just speechless with your generosity. I haven't the words to express the thanks. You Sir, ARE a class act. A very heart felt thank you coming your way. Unbelievable!!

A very Merry Christmas to you and your employees. You sure made my holiday season. Thank you again!

Kasey,
I voted in your poll, but never did comment on this thread. The T-shirt offer for just voting was very classy on your part. Then you stated you threw in a little something extra.......... I was thinking, cool..... maybe a cool Atlas sticker for my tool box or loading bench would be just over the top. However, you have left me just speechless with your generosity. I haven't the words to express the thanks. You Sir, ARE a class act. A very heart felt thank you coming your way. Unbelievable!!

A very Merry Christmas to you and your employees. You sure made my holiday season. Thank you again!

X2!!!! Couldn't believe it when I opened my package! Thank you times a million! It's one of the coolest things to happen to me!

I hate every one of you. What the hell was it????

No disrespect meant, but it's Christmas and maybe some recipients haven't received or opened their package yet. No reason to spoil the surprise they have coming. Word will likely get out in due time....... Until then, Merry Christmas everyone!

I am speechless right now. I just opened my package from Kasey... Wow, man you just got a customer for life, the T-shirt is great, the extra thing is... Just wow man. I can't believe this, thank you so much.

I'm hoping mine shows up today, you guys have me curious about what the surprise is lol.

Got my T-shirt in the mail along with the Bipod I won in the drawing. It's the best thing I ever won... now, to start the build process on my second rifle. Thanks Kasey!

You guys are all welcome, we are jazzed to be able to do something for the SH community.

tipper, "Got to ask, Kasey did you send Pleistarchus a shirt." we sent everyone that participated in the drawing the same thing. We used real names, not screen names so if Pleistarchus sent us his information I would not know nor would it matter, he was or would have been sent the same thing.

Got my package today, I'm speechless.

Thank you Kasey, you already had a satisfied customer with me and certainly a customer for life.

Take care.

Mine showed up and I don't know what to say! Thanks Kasey, definitely not what I had expected. I like the shirt, very creative on that as well.

Mine showed as well. Very unexpected. Not much any of us can say but thanks much and Merry Xmas!!!

Layton

Kasey,

My package arrived today as well. A nice shirt would have been way MORE than enough "thanks" for participating in this recent exercise, but as for the other "item" in the bag...wow...just...WOW!! You are a class act and one of the finest in the industry! I am a proud B&T customer for life, my friend, and you have my sincere gratitude.

God bless you and yours, grant you a safe and happy holiday season, and nothing but continued success for you/B&T in the coming year!

B.

WOW. Kasey, you guys are awesome! Thank you very much. I was a B&T fan all along, but this set it over the top. Again, Thank you, Merry Christmas, and God Bless your company and family.

Kasey, my tshirt came today....and I was completely floored to see what came along with it. I've had family at my house doing Christmas already, and have had to deal with a couple of life's harder things that we sometimes must face during this time of the year. Your unexpected surprise was such a treat. I truly felt like a kid at Christmas!!! I was already firmly committed to your products, but this really put you guys in a completely different category than everyone else. I truly appreciate it.

I hope all of the good people at B&T have a safe and Merry Christmas!!!

I just opened the package from Kasey and WOW! I am speechless. Kasey had already won my respect for the way he handled the controversy surrounding the previous thread. But this... I can only offer my most sincere and deepest thank you to Kasey and everyone at B&T Industries. Merry Christmas.

I'll echo the sentiments mentioned already, but really... Wow! Thanks Kasey! Bluto said my feelings exactly 'kid on Christmas!' What an excellent surprise!
I hope you and yours have a Merry Christmas!

Kasey - Thank you so much! I feel the same as all the others. The T-shirt is great and because of this I'm ordering my 6th Atlas. It will not be my last.

Holy crap I just got off shift and walked in the door. Set my stuff down and noticed my girlfriend left a package on the end table that came. I have to say I was absolutely amazed and this seriously made my day! Thank you Kasey you have earned a customer for life! I seriously could not believe it. Man I am happy right now. :D