• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

A Very Merry GAP Christmas

JSTARSZ

Lefty's Rule
Minuteman
  • Feb 6, 2008
    Wolftown
    I got the call today from my dealer saying my rifle was in...I was out the door about as fast as my feet would move. It figures that we are expecting a huge winter storm this weekend so I guess I can sit inside and ogle at it. I have saved a long time to get this and I am glad it is finally here.

SPECS:
    Remington 700 308 Rifle
    Bartlein 1-10 Twist 5R Barrel
    Badger Detachable magazine
    McMillan A4 OD Green Stock
    Badger 20MOA Base
    IOR Valdada 3 X 18 SH Edition
    GEMTECH HVT Suppressor.

I have to work on the scope this weekend and get it set right. I need to push it back some so I can get a better sight picture.

thanks Karey for a smooth transaction. You are a pleasure to work with.

I am waiting to get to the range.

Damn nice Christmas…my wife rocks.
    100_1093.jpg

Re: A Very Merry GAP Christmas

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">It figures that we are expecting a huge winter storm this weekend so I guess I can sit inside and ogle at it.

Damn nice Christmas…my wife rocks.

</div></div>

Don't tell me you aren't gonna take it out in the sleet and freezing rain........that Bartlein should be a laser.
    Very nice Christmas for you and if your wife had anything to do with it she definately rocks!

The rifle is a 308 and I believe the barrel is 25" - 24 from the lug.

Yep, the wife got it for me so I am very happy indeed.

Beautiful rifle, great wife (or is it the other way round?
    wink.gif
    )....can it get any better??

Happy Christmas and Good Shooting!!

thanks gents for the compliments...after this freaking huge Snow Storm is gone I hope to take it out.

As far as the wife...you have to think that any woman that would put up with my habits (gun related) you have to think that she is a keeper. And, since I have been married for 24 years I guess she thinks the same of me.

Very Nice man! I really wanna send my 700 to them, there work is amazing!

Jake

Very nice rifle, and your wife sounds like a keeper as well.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JSTARSZ</div><div class="ubbcode-body">thanks gents for the compliments...after this freaking huge Snow Storm is gone I hope to take it out.</div></div>

Just open a window.

I do that a lot in my area especially checking to make sure certain rounds chamber fine. May be I will try that today
    grin.gif