• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

AB Reticle library update?

caseyq

Private
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 10, 2011
Louisiana
Does applied ballistics plan to update there reticle library anytime soon. The selections are very limited, unless you have a March scope, at least on the android mobile app side...

Casey

Last edited:
Not in the near future. We are working with a number of companies on other projects and want to make sure this is done correctly. Also I know that one Russian company has 700+ reticles, however that was not done legally (which is why some of the reticles have started to be removed from it). We are making sure we do things right, by having the correct permissions in place when we add new reticles and that we work with those companies to get it done correctly.

Reactions: Archangel01
Not in the near future. We are working with a number of companies on other projects and want to make sure this is done correctly. Also I know that one Russian company has 700+ reticles, however that was not done legally (which is why some of the reticles have started to be removed from it). We are making sure we do things right, by having the correct permissions in place when we add new reticles and that we work with those companies to get it done correctly.
It would help a lot if you would give the option that everybody could configure his own Reticle and enter it in his Applied Ballistics App.
(And save with his rifles online)
The same for the option to connect a Kestrel Drop D3.

Wait, what? Theres licensing invovled to add the reticles in? I would have expected manufacturers banging on your door to be included, rather than you having to chose them to allow you to load their reticle into the program!

Reactions: huntingbronco