• Get 30% off the first 3 months with code HIDE30

Offer valid until 9/23! If you have an annual subscription on Sniper's Hide, subscribe below and you'll be refunded the difference.

Subscribe
  • Having trouble using the site?

Contact support

Accuracy International AT-X

ATX wind chimes

BEA885D5-84BB-456E-9CF7-C41731EF8C90.jpeg

This is not directed at you specifically, but this question has literally been asked like 5 times per page in this thread… more or less every single picture that includes a bag rider will be one of:

- AX (pictured above)
- Bugholes or GTAC
- DIY 3D printed
Mine is not one of those.

And where’s your option for sawtooth ?

Reactions: Huskydriver
Mine is not one of those.

And where’s your option for sawtooth ?

More or less = vast majority

Yes there are others, but generally speaking if you need to ask about a bag rider, a search for any of those I posted will give you what you’re looking for.

Reactions: Maciej
SO I really haven't been paying attention to the ATX. I thought I wouldn't have to have one if I ignored it.
That is a great looking paint job. Much nicer to me than the blue. Did you have to unbond the action or is the ATX not glued in?
The ATX is not bonded. It does not have the brass washers like the AT and AX. It bolts directly to the chassis.

Reactions: shoot4fun
Where are we buying quivers ?

Anyone modified a mag to hold 12 rounds ?

View attachment 7914845
Yes. I did. Works great and holds 12. I cut the bottom out flush with the interior side walls. Leave the flaps on the outside so the Altus extension grabs them. If you have access, I’d recommend welding the back side of those tabs. I’ll take some pictures when I get home

Yes. I did. Works great and holds 12. I cut the bottom out flush with the interior side walls. Leave the flaps on the outside so the Altus extension grabs them. If you have access, I’d recommend welding the back side of those tabs. I’ll take some pictures when I get home
I have one of these I was going to try to ginger rig not sure if it would work ?