• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International AT-X

With the AT-X, when changing barrels back and forth between 6.5CM and .308 (both factory barrels), how important is it to always check head spacing?
Um......as long you tighten the barrel down tight by hand or bump it up slightly with a wrench before torqing the action to the barrel, there will be no change as long you're using a consistent method every time.

Reactions: TheOtherAndrew
With the AT-X, when changing barrels back and forth between 6.5CM and .308 (both factory barrels), how important is it to always check head spacing?

The biggest issue I have had is that I shoot suppressed and if I don't follow the torque spec on the bolt to tighten the barrel, it will loosen the barrel when I unthread my suppressor... I think the spec is like 50 in lbs or so. (49 I just checked).

Additionally we just got a Dark Earth in the shop for sale if anyone is still looking for one:

ATX wind chimes

BEA885D5-84BB-456E-9CF7-C41731EF8C90.jpeg

What bag rider?
This is not directed at you specifically, but this question has literally been asked like 5 times per page in this thread… more or less every single picture that includes a bag rider will be one of:

- AX (pictured above)
- Bugholes or GTAC
- DIY 3D printed

This is not directed at you specifically, but this question has literally been asked like 5 times per page in this thread… more or less every single picture that includes a bag rider will be one of:

- AX (pictured above)
- Bugholes or GTAC
- DIY 3D printed
Mine is not one of those.

And where’s your option for sawtooth ?

Reactions: Huskydriver
Mine is not one of those.

And where’s your option for sawtooth ?

More or less = vast majority

Yes there are others, but generally speaking if you need to ask about a bag rider, a search for any of those I posted will give you what you’re looking for.

Reactions: Maciej
better question is how did you obtain that bag rider? More than 1 AI in your arsenal; or under the table money to a certain vendor...sportingservices.com - green just painted black??

SO I really haven't been paying attention to the ATX. I thought I wouldn't have to have one if I ignored it.
That is a great looking paint job. Much nicer to me than the blue. Did you have to unbond the action or is the ATX not glued in?
The ATX is not bonded. It does not have the brass washers like the AT and AX. It bolts directly to the chassis.

Reactions: shoot4fun
Is the ATX action different than the at/ax if it doesn't need washers?

FWIW - Euro sent a note that the dark earth long bridge is back in stock. Looks like black and blue are in stock, as well as a bunch of short bridges.

Where are we buying quivers ?

Anyone modified a mag to hold 12 rounds ?

View attachment 7914845
Yes. I did. Works great and holds 12. I cut the bottom out flush with the interior side walls. Leave the flaps on the outside so the Altus extension grabs them. If you have access, I’d recommend welding the back side of those tabs. I’ll take some pictures when I get home

Yes. I did. Works great and holds 12. I cut the bottom out flush with the interior side walls. Leave the flaps on the outside so the Altus extension grabs them. If you have access, I’d recommend welding the back side of those tabs. I’ll take some pictures when I get home
I have one of these I was going to try to ginger rig not sure if it would work ?