• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Pics

Re: Accuracy International Pics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Zak Smith</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have some of the AW starting here
http://demigodllc.com/photo/AI-AWP/?next=155_5528_img.jpg

If you need the AWSM specifically, I can get around to taking off the skins and taking some photos.
</div></div>

that is good enough. thanks! the standard aw is bonded to the chassis also, correct? i know nothing about the ai rifles but was curious as to how they are built.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: magfed308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jjmcrowell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC09125a.JPG

DSC09128a.JPG
</div></div>

I am very interested in this setup. please give any and all info on this rifle, ie: Barrel, Stock, etc... looks like a Remington receiver. </div></div>

Yes, Remington 700 that was blue printed by Warner Tool Co., they installed a 20" Krieger barrel.

Stock is a AICS 2.0

Scope is a USO Sn-3 3.2-17, Mil-GAP reticle, with Mil turrets.

Barrel is currently 17.5", a couple years ago I had a Gemtech TPR-S and Bi-lock mounted. It would never shoot right with the suppressor, so I ended up cutting off the bi-lock and using the suppressor for a 300 whisper. Still not shooting like it used too. With the barrel this short it is limited in range, but really compact.

The rifle is currently at GA Precision getting rebarreled with a 20" Obermeyer.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CST</div><div class="ubbcode-body">anyone have the AIs with the new tan color skins?</div></div>

fwiw,
The new FDE skins on an a recently delivered AWM...
DSCF0001-2.jpg

DSCF0006-3.jpg

DSCF0005-3.jpg

Regards, Matt Garrett
757-581-6270

What scope are you going to put on that AWSM?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: DesertHK</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What scope are you going to put on that AWSM?
</div></div>

DesertHK,
This rifle is waiting on a FFP Nightforce NXS. After that I suspect a 5-25x56 PMII P4F or one of the Special Order Klein Reticle 5-25s...

Regards, Matt Garrett
757-581-6270

Matt
My hat is off to you my friend. I could never have that kind of patience. I thought about the same thing, but ended up buying the Nightforce 5.5-22x56 with zero stop from Stacey also, couldn't wait any longer. Works out well. Got my load developed also. Here are some pictures.

IMG_3435.jpg

IMG_3427.jpg

I LOVE THIS THREAD!! Some great looking rifles......

Here's my baby:

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr258/AndyMadBastard/IMAGE_00216.jpg

http://i489.photobucket.com/albums/rr258/AndyMadBastard/IMAGE_00215.jpg

AI AWP, 7.62, 26" fluted heavy target barrel with standard AI Muzzle Brake, Adjustable Cheekpiece and Standard Bolt-on Buttpad and Parker Hale BiPod, Schmidt & Bender PMII 3-12 x 56 with Double Turn Turret 1/4 MOA adjustments + Parallax. AI BUIS and AccuPod ASAI Monopod

Where can you buy an AWCovert? I've only seen the other models on the civilian market. Unless you AWC owners aren't civilians...

Some really great looking AI's here...here's an updated pic of mine (previously posted with the black skins)

Spec is .308 AI AW, 3-12x50 SuB PMII on AI 28' single piece mount, Border stainless steel 26" fluted heavy target barrel with standard muzzle break. AI Bipod. AccuShot ASAI Monopod, AI BUIS (flip-up rear blade)

AIAW2.jpg

Adding a picture of my AICS 2.0 (Rem LTR .223)

Hope to be able to post a AI AW .308 picture soon though!
wink.gif

IMG_7334L.jpg

(Flanked by my friends Rem XCR .308 in McM A5 stock)

AIAW with a .260 barrel from G.A. Precision, TBAC suppressor & topped off with a Schmidt & Bender
115jpg.jpg

IMG_4541.jpg

Here is mine. AI in 300WM 2.0
AAC 300SD QD
USO SN3 1.7-17x 44

Breaks beer bottles at 800yards no problem
smile.gif

xml7ba.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TBass</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AIAW with a .260 barrel from G.A. Precision, TBAC suppressor & topped off with a Schmidt & Bender </div></div>

very nice, is that case pre cut from Accuracy international?

ok all of you all made me start drooling over these stocks, so my debate on what stock to get was answered before i could even think about it

I am not sure the length of the barrel & yes it was a pre-cut case

I would not trade this for any other firearm... in fact, I may be ordering another one within the next couple of weeks in .338 Lapua

Well guys I talked to Stacey and sent out payment today for an AW covert. Figured it would go good in the collection with my AW338 after looking at everyones guns on this thread.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: zink14</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is mine....she wears a Premier scope now.

AIopsinc.jpg

</div></div>

What color is she?

I've been looking at these..between Sako, custom from GAP, and these...I think I need to increase my budget and be done with it.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jjmcrowell</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
DSC09125a.JPG

DSC09128a.JPG
</div></div>

What is the barrel length on this rifle? I have a 22" barrel on my AICS 700 and it's 1.25" all the way out(no taper). I want to take it down to 18". How much do you think it will affect accuracy/distance if at all? Thanks guys!

-Cav

[/quote]

What color is she? [/quote]

Flat Dark Earth, or FDE, which is their name for 'desert tan' or whatever. It is a newly available factory color.

CavBoy1 What is the barrel length on this rifle? I have a 22" barrel on my AICS 700 and it's 1.25" all the way out(no taper). I want to take it down to 18". How much do you think it will affect accuracy/distance if at all? Thanks guys! -Cav [/quote said:
I think he said it is 17.5" after he cut it when the 20" didn't work well with the can. I would think it's close enough to 18" to reach with accuracy, but that 1/2" behind the 18" max that most would go might have a bad effect. All this assuming it's a .308, or something weaker.

Damn, guys

Between this thread, and the "teaser" pic Stacey sent me of my incoming AI AW, I can't hardly stand it!

Waiting for my first AI to arrive. Will add it to this string of your great looking rifles. Everyone one of them make my mouth water.

Congratulations on some fine weaponry!

I too am waiting for my AI MkII from Stacey. Sometime in June. Just in time for late spring beginning of summer.

Maxwell

Pointblank4445, maxgusmc, maxwell. Hang in there men. It will be worth the wait. Both of my AIAW and AIAWSM took over 6 months to arrive. I love both of them.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: trpr154</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AI AW .308 with Jet Suppressor

IMG00108.jpg

IMG00099.jpg

IMG00100.jpg

IMG00108.jpg
</div></div>

This is the first painted AI that I truly liked. Bravo sir!

-X

Hi, my name is Carlos Jorge and I'm from Portugal. I love AI rifles but here I can't have a real one... so I've got the next best thing, an Airsoft version of it...

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3538/im000327.jpg

Here's the thing, I'm working on a mod for my replica, It's a cheap one, so much work to do to make it pretty
smile.gif
. A paint job made last year with Olive Drab (default was black), and currently adapting a dummy magazine on the right spot.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8571/im000330.jpg
http://img9.imageshack.us/img9/9793/im000331.jpg

The magazine is from a G3 rifle, I know it's not a perfect match, but because its the same caliber, it will do fine for what I want. I already have a Harris bipod, working on a rear monopod, and I'm currently thinking on adapting the stock to a Folding stock, as close as possible of the real deal.

Could someone send me photos of the Folding stock as close as possible and in several positions? Closed, open, all sides... and with the original picture quality?

Is someone wants to help, please send the pictures to my email:
[email protected]

Thanks and great topic, I come here often to admire this rifles...

Best regards,
Carlos Jorge

AW24FDE.jpg

Stacey's last AI AWP sold....now awaiting proper optics

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: USMC03</div><div class="ubbcode-body">
usmc03%20new%20ai1s.jpg

usmc03%20new%20ai2s.jpg

usmc03%20new%20ai3s.jpg

usmc03%20new%20ai4s.jpg
</div></div>

Wow, very nice!!

Wow nice photo Zak! Could you post some pictures of a .338 bolt like the one you did on a .308 bolt? I've been searching those pics for ages. Thanks.