• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Its a tough place because the wind. All the places I can shoot longer distances are set up for shooting across valleys. The wind is never consistent, and hardly ever calm.

I ended up staying until it started getting dark. All in all it was a great day. Was only holding .5-1.4mil for wind at 700yds.
Lol
If you like funky winds you’d love my shooting areas.

Range date with the new girl went well. I think I’ll have a second date with her tomorrow 😂 found some good nodes right where others found them so I’m gonna start the jump tests with the VLD’s. And do a ton of dry fire before hand because wow, it’s a whole different animal from the TT 2 stage diamonds I’m used to.
AAD6B469-3251-4B55-BB19-A39E3638053B.jpeg

Range date with the new girl went well. I think I’ll have a second date with her tomorrow 😂 found some good nodes right where others found them so I’m gonna start the jump tests with the VLD’s. And do a ton of dry fire before hand because wow, it’s a whole different animal from the TT 2 stage diamonds I’m used to. View attachment 7480754

Indoor??? Wtf is this bush league?

20201030_233705.jpg

Indoor??? Wtf is this bush league?
Indoor 100yd range that I have a membership at with a free Labrador, hell yeah. Makes load dev super easy. And I don’t have to freeze to death in the harsh Colorado winters 😂 and it extends my shooting window to 8pm instead of 4pm or whenever it gets dark now

Indoor 100yd range that I have a membership at with a free Labrador, hell yeah. Makes load dev super easy. And I don’t have to freeze to death in the harsh Colorado winters 😂 and it extends my shooting window to 8pm instead of 4pm or whenever it gets dark now

😁
giphy.gif

Now that you say that, I remember you talking about that. Thanks for the info. With the regular MC handguard, does 17.5 give you enough to grab on to to tighten the barrel?

Sorry rechecked my notes...18.5-18.75" prolly to play it safe overall length would get you enough for wrench flats and .6ish muzzle threads...
I said screw it and just went back to my 20" win tac barrel

@Huskydriver what model of NVG are you running in the picture? I’m on my 3rd set of PVS 31’s and still they are garbage compared to that. Two out of the three have a honey comb and it drives me nuts.

View attachment 7440922
I haven’t seen it talked about in awhile, but while I had everything disassembled for my chassis conversion I swapped cross bolts out on my Spuhr. It’s a decent feature for A.I rifles because we always have a 4mm Allen on our person.

I called Mile High to get the specific size for my particular Spuhr, because there are 2 sizes, then I ordered the 4 bolts from bolt.com for less than $5 shipped.

Just wanted to bring the topic backup for some that haven’t thought about it. 🍻

Edit: I know it’s dirty, it’s always dirty 😍

What is this scope mount ?

Is there a particular reason everyone uses Spuhr mounts on their AI? Besides the fact they are super rugged

I have been looking for years for my LH AT...never see them offered

I started looking on here right when I bought mine, a set sold like a day before I looked.
Lol
And everywhere is out of stock.

I am kinda struggling because I am not even sure what generation mine is.

The original owner bought it new a couple years ago, so it's an AIAT with removable barrel and pistol grip, but then he put on thumbhole skins that look awesome and look like an AWP from back in the day.

But since it's a different skin the folding stock pin doesn't hit the capture hole just right, and I don't know what generation of rifle to search for for replacement skins.

Is this a 1.5 AICS? A 2.0?

Lots of model specific data in the AI ecosystem to learn

Sorry rechecked my notes...18.5-18.75" prolly to play it safe overall length would get you enough for wrench flats and .6ish muzzle threads...
I said screw it and just went back to my 20" win tac barrel

Frank from Bartlein should be giving me a ring today. I think I’m just going with 19”. A member here offered to swap hand guards with me. The only problem for me is that his is black and mine is tan... so I gotta think about that.

Anyone have one of these SKB cases from EuroOptic? I’ve looked high and low for what this circled compartment is cut for. Looks like a small pelican case or something, but no specs really match up. Euro’s stock image shows a bipod in there, but I don’t know why it’s shaped like a small case then.

Attachments

• D80F8B1E-16CA-422C-B95F-01225B2D7CBB.jpeg
    D80F8B1E-16CA-422C-B95F-01225B2D7CBB.jpeg
    996.5 KB · Views: 150
Reactions: CDM1972
Haven't seen those at Euro. Like some of the other deployment cases, they contain a cut out for a small box to hold tools and such. That's likely what it was intended for.

Anyone have one of these SKB cases from EuroOptic? I’ve looked high and low for what this circled compartment is cut for. Looks like a small pelican case or something, but no specs really match up. Euro’s stock image shows a bipod in there, but I don’t know why it’s shaped like a small case then.

Right. It just looks awfully specific to a certain case rather than just a square cut out. Here’s the pic that Euro shows.

It’s an extra spot for certain items in general I think that Bipod was too big to be left on the AI and still close the case and if the case could close it would leave the foam impressions on the top or could be just to have the other accessories that are stored that Bipod seems pretty big

Reactions: xXlojackXx
Take a look at @xXlojackXx picture. His bipod fits fine and if the butt stock can fold and fit in the case then the bipod certainly can.

It’s an extra spot for certain items in general I think that Bipod was too big to be left on the AI and still close the case and if the case could close it would leave the foam impressions on the top or could be just to have the other accessories that are stored that Bipod seems pretty big

Reactions: tacops1
I'm amazed that the same NODs SOF uses are available to the public. At all. And then they're complained about.

Just saying, Definitely a Karen moment

I mean...def....first world problems lol

Doesn’t mention anything about being adjustable anywhere in the owners manual.
View attachment 7481793

Enjoy....

Enjoy....

thanks man. I wish they would have just put that it was adjustable in the owners manual but I gained some other knowledge as well considering I want a m-lok forend and my plan might not give well with MDT weights near the receiver end due to barrel OD and mlok screws touching the barrel.

@JB.IC @Huskydriver

So the triggers on the ASR/ AXSR is AI's vs the other comp trigger made by X-treme Shooting Products.

The housing on the AI trigger is a lot bigger. I tried messing with it a little as I prefer a heavier pull, but it didn't change much, so I kept it as is.

The ASR/ AXSR is held by roll pins. So not as easy to remove like what you see on older gen rifles with the 4mm screws. So maintenance on the trigger is more PITA as the trigger is held by roll pins vs 4mm screws in the older gen rifles. Also, you have to remove the action from the chassis to do so...

I like the reg AI triggers, but its prolly cause I'm used to it... MLOK is still gay... there's no need to buy weights if you just buy a heavier barrel ;)

Looks like you’re missing the foldy thing. The little tit and the catch for the tit

Guess I should of asked when I purchased it, I just assumed with the break in the stock it folded. First AI, 2012 AW.

I'll keep you informed! I could machine all of these items out of alloys but the shop is booked for months so I find the printing is an easy way to develop an item. And if the part is durable and reliable why not just keep it as a printed part.

I need a focus ring lever printed for my pvs30😁

Reactions: kocustoms
2018 AI profile barrels, are they bartleins? Just curious for knowledge.