• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Gotcha. Euro doesnt specify if they’re win tac or anything unfortunately
F82E1FDF-91B0-4B33-ADED-825BED73170D.png

well AXSA but yes lol thank you guys for the clarification!

Here's my first AI but the not my last. Not new to precision rifles, constantly learning from the threads on the Hide. Had several custom builds and top end factory rifles. But I needed to scratch that AI itch. Sold several customs for the funds. Don't even miss them after
20201124_161116.jpg
shooting the AI. Should have done it 20 yrs ago. I bought a AT .308 PB folder from EO last year. Just Awesome!!! Had admired the AW rifle for years. Found some AW skins thanks to another member. This thread is amazing, with fine rifles.
20191221_152040.jpg

I’m getting an AI AT and I was wondering if anyone knew what NV rail/spigot mount this rifle had. Looks like an AW or AT rifle so it should work with my setup
830348C4-EBA6-4D2D-B8DB-31A93AE7649C.jpeg

Reactions: Habu64
Looking to get a new barrel spun for doing distances beyond my current 6.5 creedmoor and 300 WM barrels (still debating 300 PRC vs 300 Norma -- any opinion on this would be appreciated, I have a full set of bolts). What's everyone going with these days? EO or Mile High? Both of these vendors don't have much stock listed online. Does a phone call change things or do I have to custom order?

Looking to get a new barrel spun for doing distances beyond my current 6.5 creedmoor and 300 WM barrels (still debating 300 PRC vs 300 Norma -- any opinion on this would be appreciated, I have a full set of bolts). What's everyone going with these days? EO or Mile High? Both of these vendors don't have much stock listed online. Does a phone call change things or do I have to custom order?

If you already have a 338 bolt and this is for eIr work , iwould go with a long 30" 300 Norma. I would have sawtooth spin it up

300 Norma and pointed 215’s at 3100. It’s an extra step to sort, trim and point - but I’ve gotten great gains in BC and consistency down range. The same BC of a 230 with an extra 100+ FPS. For hunting, I run 230’s in a 24” with H1000 at 2980

Ordered a 6.5 Creed Green Folding AI AT from Mile High Shooting today with the Arca Swiss spigot mount, NV bridge, and an upgrade to the Proof SS 24” barrel. Can’t wait to receive it, get some pics and start shooting!

Reactions: THEOZZ

Give Mile High a call about the barrels. They will tell you what they have made.

Went from shorty to long for a class. Placeholder for outdoor pic later

262AF898-292B-4523-BE68-C133B330BDDB.jpeg
71C8EB49-5840-42A6-8C0F-BDDF2C97756D.jpeg

Took .2 right and 1.7 up going from a 18” button 6.5 with Gemtech sandstorm ti can to a 26” Bartlien with 338 ultra can.

Was getting dark, rushed the final group at the end through mirage. American gunner ammo and a $300 700 round barrel off the for sale section.

CC609067-7086-4E6B-BF84-DA1BA435E58A.jpeg

94237993-BE07-40BA-9A6C-FB06102482F9.jpeg

Last edited:
where's those groups at?? lol ;-)

I guess.........

I was outshot with my own rifle yesterday by @kocustoms

These are .5" pasters...he put 3 through the same hole and "pulled" the other two right. My group was off to the left...
Great shooting buddy

20201128_121022.jpg

Last edited:
I guess.........

I was outshot with my own rifle yesterday by @kocustoms

These are .5" pasters...he put 3 through the same hole and "pulled" the other two right. My group was off to the right....
Great shooting buddy

View attachment 7486016
in your defense.. the barrel was freshly cleaned and you fouled it up quite nicely for me. lol. that TBAC though!! I might need to thin my herd of suppressors and pick one of those up.

Reactions: tevan0707
in your defense.. the barrel was freshly cleaned and you fouled it up quite nicely for me. lol. that TBAC though!! I might need to thin my herd of suppressors and pick one of those up.
Definitely need a TBAC lol

Reactions: kocustoms