• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Tried about 3 other themes and hated em. Went back to my standard. Did up the 20" 308 and the 16.25" 6.5creed, left the 25" 6x47 in black... no need.

First match with it next Saturday with the 20" 308.

20220617_162600.jpg

Well damn.. I just ordered one this ABR last night for my ax..
Oh well. Maybe my next AI.. 😂

Well shit, I ordered one too. Maybe my scores will go up 30% now 🤞🏼

ED7DD9BF-5BE9-495F-AA36-31367946DBAB.jpeg
E30991A6-A7AA-43E3-89F7-DB8C48903542.jpeg
5C973D4D-0FAA-4550-8CA3-791EE3E18CB6.jpeg
Weekend is here. Figured I take some photos and contribute to this thread. I guess this makes it to the AI club? I also got a few things to install that I purchase during the wait time of delivery. Hopefully to install the TT on Spuhr mount today also. I’m deciding if I should run my FP Raptar S on this rifle too. Right now it’s on my gas gun (MR556). Well it was on there, already took it off. I have one of those adjustable bag riders on the way too. Oh btw, does anyone put a torque value on the barrel after tightening besides the clamping screw? I’m thinking of putting a 2lbs over hand tight just to be consistent. I’ll post what torque I come up with.

View attachment 7894218View attachment 7894219View attachment 7894220Weekend is here. Figured I take some photos and contribute to this thread. I guess this makes it to the AI club? I also got a few things to install that I purchase during the wait time of delivery. Hopefully to install the TT on Spuhr mount today also. I’m deciding if I should run my FP Raptar S on this rifle too. Right now it’s on my gas gun (MR556). Well it was on there, already took it off. I have one of those adjustable bag riders on the way too. Oh btw, does anyone put a torque value on the barrel after tightening besides the clamping screw? I’m thinking of putting a 2lbs over hand tight just to be consistent. I’ll post what torque I come up with.
Wow, you went all out with accessories too!

Reactions: Rhed and Krob95
View attachment 7894218View attachment 7894219View attachment 7894220Weekend is here. Figured I take some photos and contribute to this thread. I guess this makes it to the AI club? I also got a few things to install that I purchase during the wait time of delivery. Hopefully to install the TT on Spuhr mount today also. I’m deciding if I should run my FP Raptar S on this rifle too. Right now it’s on my gas gun (MR556). Well it was on there, already took it off. I have one of those adjustable bag riders on the way too. Oh btw, does anyone put a torque value on the barrel after tightening besides the clamping screw? I’m thinking of putting a 2lbs over hand tight just to be consistent. I’ll post what torque I come up with.
I just screw it on to where it stops, and then torque my grub screw to 49in/lb and shoot it. The zero is repeatable and I have yet to have an issue in several thousand rounds/ several hundred barrel swaps.

Reactions: Rhed
I ordered one straight away too - look great.

Hey lads - does anyone have any pics of an AX with a thumbhole rear?
Here’s a thumbhole on an AX AICS; same principle.

4888E250-CA8B-4BFF-BA79-129F7EC204BD.jpeg

All you need is a a standard hinged butt skeleton and all the plastic pieces. You’ll also be changing from a right folder to a left folder, so you’ll have to disassemble, drill and tap the chassis for the male portion of the latch mechanism when it folds to the left.

2FDC7965-9060-4E9A-95F5-ACA415FF4649.jpeg

Reactions: Fixr and Rhed
Dam ZCO turrets going down, now AXSR handguard bolts shearing, the sky is falling 😂

• Haha
Reactions: RS14
I’m noticing a pattern w the 300 NM, scopes, bolts and Spuhr mounts….

Man I hope my AXSR can handle the 33xc barrel. 😂

Here’s a thumbhole on an AX AICS; same principle.

View attachment 7894238

All you need is a a standard hinged butt skeleton and all the plastic pieces. You’ll also be changing from a right folder to a left folder, so you’ll have to disassemble, drill and tap the chassis for the male portion of the latch mechanism when it folds to the left.

View attachment 7894241

Yeah sweet - any pics of the completed rifle/chassis?

Could the bolts have been over torqued and fractured?
Could have , I use torque wrenches but my gunsmith put it on by hand once .
Probably came loose during the match and I didn't catch it.
I shot a couple Long range matches with a 338 lapua improved and did not recheck this match

Reactions: BCX
Guess I better ck all my bolts on my chassis.

Bad weld! Did they replace your bolt or just weld it?