• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

1997 Coopermatch fitted into a McMillan McHale stock in 6.5 CM

Hn6NHKI.jpg
That's pretty badass.

I mean I guess lol... I bench more the buddly although admittedly I have never worked concrete nor do I hunt.... I was def creaning my neck in that awkward position tho...

View attachment 8275394
OMG like that bolt lift is like so heavy and like stuff. No way you can run it and stay on target.

Okay fellas

Took my AT to 1000 yesterday and it was a hoot with the 20” 308 Bartlein

Who makes a good thumb rest that will mount to the AT?

Also, what’s needed if one wanted to run 6BR in the AT
Those pink flamingos tho 🔥🔥🔥....

I am running the hrd br kits. I actually ran 6bra in the match from the pic above. 0 issues.

Those pink flamingos tho 🔥🔥🔥....

I am running the hrd br kits. I actually ran 6bra in the match from the pic above. 0 issues.
Good deal. I’m thinking I’ll pick up either a 6BR barrel and mag kits or go to the dreaded 6.5 Creed

And don’t knock them flamingos man you gotta be styling sometimes

Whats that even mean, thanks anyways👍🏼
Think it was the ATX thread. Guys complaining about the bolt lift on the ATX vs older AI models. I measured mine the same way another guy did using a trigger pull gauge. Took 12 lbs to lift the bolt after dry firing

It’s from that thread

Not crapping on you. I have the exact same gun in elite sand

Anyone ever rig a brass catcher up to their AI? I hate losing brass in the grass/dirt/swamp but also hate poking around in the grass all the time to find it. I've love to have a catcher to throw on when shooting in the swamp then take it off afterwards.

PXL_20231119_190301214.jpg

PXL_20231119_161712729.jpg

Anyone ever rig a brass catcher up to their AI? I hate losing brass in the grass/dirt/swamp but also hate poking around in the grass all the time to find it. I've love to have a catcher to throw on when shooting in the swamp then take it off afterwards.

View attachment 8276309

View attachment 8276310

Seems there’s a solution that might work for not a ton of $$$:

Reactions: TylerN
Think it was the ATX thread. Guys complaining about the bolt lift on the ATX vs older AI models. I measured mine the same way another guy did using a trigger pull gauge. Took 12 lbs to lift the bolt after dry firing

It’s from that thread

Not crapping on you. I have the exact same gun in elite sand
It is pretty heavy though😂

Reactions: hafejd30
The Xero is comically small.

PXL_20231119_160103464.jpg

The only thing that the labradar has over the Xero is that the LabRadar app is more full-featured. But the app only works 30% of the time, so it's a wash.

I fully expect that Garmin will add features later.

Seems there’s a solution that might work for not a ton of $$$:

I might give that a try. I was thinking the front of the catcher might interfere with a support bag or barricades but it's only a mesh bag so it should be OK.

My proof of concept for a Garmin mount for my MC, few more mods. ( Edit) pictures of the final geometry, not sure if it will work with the elite iron but looks GTG with a normal bipod placement. Still a bit "blocky" but its fine for testing.
IMG_2213.jpg
IMG_2212 (1).jpg

IMG_2208.jpg
IMG_2209.jpg
IMG_2211.jpg

Last edited:
What's the doojamahickey forward of the magwell?
It is a device that lowers the weight of the AI’s bolt lift without using a dremel.

In addition to that, it’s a pretty neat skid pad/minimal profile barricade pad that velcros on. They’re discontinued but I got lucky and snagged it from a true American hero.

Reactions: ForgeValley
LOL.

My mom likes to sew, I was thinking a plush nutsack to put on the rail as a built in bag to rest the fore end on.

/flexon

I visited my operations at KASOTC in Jordan last week. We have a training contract there and my onsite staff work hand-in-hand with KASOTC staff for mission success. I mentioned that I still haven't had a chance to shoot with them on their ranges, and we were out the next day at the KD range with the JAF sniper section. No pressure showing up cold, getting behind a suppressed AI in 308 with an S&B PMII (with the euro (reversed) turrets), no range card and with a crowd of JAF snipers seeing if the old American boss can actually shoot. They set targets at different elevations out to 800M and I was issued some factory Hornady. Spotting was a challenge since their English was as bad as my Arabic. I dropped a shot at 800M, but a quick correction finished the challenge.

IMG_7445-3033935.jpg

IMG_7439-3033933.jpg

IMG_7435-3033931.jpg

IMG_7444-3033934.jpg

Rinse an repeat two days later at the UKD range with an AI in 338LM. They set me up as an over watch for a assault force with 11 targets to be engaged in sequence out to the last steel plate that drops a large KASOTC banner. Same pressure as before, but differing and swirling winds for the session. Dropped one of the last shots, but held my own. Of course, the only picture was after I finished and I snapped a quick pic of the AI before it was off to the flat range for some rifle and pistol work. It's great to be the boss as any day on the range is a good day. /flexoff

IMG_7485-3033930.jpg

For reference, the UKD range is off to the left in the pic that follows (a village setup).

IMG_7435-3033931.jpg

/flexon

I visited my operations at KASOTC in Jordan last week. We have a training contract there and my onsite staff work hand-in-hand with KASOTC staff for mission success. I mentioned that I still haven't had a chance to shoot with them on their ranges, and we were out the next day at the KD range with the JAF sniper section. No pressure showing up cold, getting behind a suppressed AI in 308 with an S&B PMII (with the euro (reversed) turrets), no range card and with a crowd of JAF snipers seeing if the old American boss can actually shoot. They set targets at different elevations out to 800M and I was issued some factory Hornady. Spotting was a challenge since their English was as bad as my Arabic. I dropped a shot at 800M, but a quick correction finished the challenge.

IMG_7445-3033935.jpg

IMG_7439-3033933.jpg

IMG_7435-3033931.jpg

IMG_7444-3033934.jpg

Rinse an repeat two days later at the UKD range with an AI in 338LM. They set me up as an over watch for a assault force with 11 targets to be engaged in sequence out to the last steel plate that drops a large KASOTC banner. Same pressure as before, but differing and swirling winds for the session. Dropped one of the last shots, but held my own. Of course, the only picture was after I finished and I snapped a quick pic of the AI before it was off to the flat range for some rifle and pistol work. It's great to be the boss as any day on the range is a good day. /flexoff

IMG_7485-3033930.jpg

For reference, the UKD range is off to the left in the pic that follows (a village setup).

IMG_7435-3033931.jpg
Proud of you dude. Way to represent MCB Range 4……

Reactions: Defender3
Proud of you dude. Way to represent MCB Range 4……
I tried. ;)

Got there on the second day and they gave me a quick safety brief then I'm behind the gun. LOP is off so I don't have a good shoulder pocket, eye box is off, they're using one of those mono-pods instead of a bag (I ditched it), I know there's going to be free recoil 'cause the LOP is so short and the scope so far to the rear; basically it's hard to get comfortable behind the gun. I took a couple dry fires and one of the sniper instructors says, "why isn't he shooting?" I get kind of pissed so I dial up for 500M and engage first three targets in the proper sequence (black, yellow, red) in a doorway / windows. It's 500M with a 338LM and the targets were probably 5MOA so I just shot, moved to the next, shot, adjusted then shot the last round, all without waiting for the impact call. IDK, a 6 second string? Peanut gallery then says, "he shoots fast" and leaves me alone. :)

Anyways, not trying to mischaracterize the event. It was fast paced and well worth it to be back behind a rifle. Now, my M4 CQB drills, that was another matter...

Last edited:
Does anybody know if an 18.5” barrel fits flush with the factor AXSR front rail?