• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

How do the triggers feel on the AXSRs vs. the regular AI triggers?

Impossible to actuate the satiety using the thumb with your hand on the grip. I have large hands and can move it to fire with little effort using my index finger and keeping my hand on the grip. You'll most likely need to shift your grip a bit to move it to safe though.

how is the reach to that safety with thumb?

Not trying to hijack the thread, but this one has the most traffic for AI rifles.

Do you guys have any recommendations for soft cases?

Not trying to hijack the thread, but this one has the most traffic for AI rifles.

Pricey, but old school camo cool!

Barrel sleeves:

A03455D8-63F0-476F-83F7-42FF7A029F39.jpeg

Have one for my axmc and it seems like it will last forever.

On the bag topic do y'all size for the stock folded or unfolded, and can on or off? Trying to figure out what size drag bag to buy for my ax with a 26" barrel that'll soon be wearing a 338 ultra can.

Pricey, but old school camo cool!

Barrel sleeves:

Have one for my axmc and it seems like it will last forever.

Thanks, guys...

...but they’re way too pricey!

I’m looking for a decent cheapo solution for several rifles.

On the bag topic do y'all size for the stock folded or unfolded, and can on or off? Trying to figure out what size drag bag to buy for my ax with a 26" barrel that'll soon be wearing a 338 ultra can.

I size them for the stock unfolded...

Reactions: BikePilot
Waiting on getting out to the range. I'm fixing on this week and will give it a good running. Doesn't seem radically different then other AI's I have.

What is your impression of the action? I know they are smooth but just wondering since they said it is smoother with the bolt locking lug changes.

Reactions: Surly

I’m using the Cadex drag bags. Sized for folded stock. I’m quite happy with them. They appear well made. Price was not too bad either.

Reactions: BikePilot
Looks like his foot is awfully close to that muzzle...

Nice to see the new version in the wild though :)

Interesting optics set-up... Old-school EO on some kind of a mega-riser ;)

high-quality bags, not expensive

Nightforce ATACR 7-35x56 arriving Friday, which Spuhr Mount long or short saddle, plus does anyone know if it will still zero at 100 yards if its a 20 moa mount as the AXMC already has a 30 moa rail ? Cheers....

Last edited:
Anyone got a 338 SR in Federal? What AI color matches that the closest? Looking to order an AXSR. Just picked up this can and she needs a proper home. Pics always help haha. Thanks gents.

Reactions: SkyScrapin
Just picked up an AXSR in FDE chambered for 300 Norma Mag and mounted an S&B PMII. Will get out to the range tomorrow and see how she shoots.

View attachment 7332362
View attachment 7332364

Nice to see the same old AI scope mount has made it through all the generations of rifles unchanged besdies dovetail to pic rail .

It appears the Anarchy Outdoors thumbrest is not going to be able to work on the new AXSR. The grip area looks a great deal different.

Last edited:
Reactions: Huskydriver
Nice to see the same old AI scope mount has made it through all the generations of rifles unchanged besdies dovetail to pic rail .

It appears the Anarchy Outdoors thumbrest is not going to be able to work on the new AXSR. The grip area looks a great deal different.
No, the ASR/AXSR is completely different than the skins on the current gen rifles. I played around with them a bit at SHOT Show and it's actually pretty comfortable to run your thumb on the side on/behind the female plastic stock capture piece. If people end up wanting a dedicated thumb rest for the AXSR that's where it will have to end up going.