• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

Didn’t get many photos. But shot the Guardian at GTI last weekend. Me and my team mate both shot our AIs. He was shooting a AIAX in 308 while I shot my AIAT in the Accuracy Obsession chassis in 6gt This was our first team match and we placed 12th

Attachments

• 5867F414-B121-462A-B43A-A02904C35E6E.jpeg
    5867F414-B121-462A-B43A-A02904C35E6E.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 240
It's difficult to look at all these pics and not open the wallet!

Open it. Worth every penny. Best gun I’ve ever owned and it’s not even close. Before I had used one I wondered if guys that said what I said were just wanting others to overpay to help them feel better and not feel so alone… nope. Best gun over owned and it’s not even close. And I’ve had a few 😂

A shortened range session on Quantico Ironman today with the .260 and DE master race AXSA. I was shooting USMC steel at 475yds. I was consistently 0.3mils low, which tells me the velocities I guessed at yesterday while zeroing were low. This is a 26" barrel and I probably guessed 24" speeds, it's those 2 extra inches that count!

I only got about 20rds out when Range Control instituted a caliber restriction above .30 and 6.5CM equivalents, apparently the Marines had forestry ops downrange.

thumbnail_IMG_0807-2165547.jpg

That global wind map looks good, but it does not take into account terrain effects and therefore does not give you wind at the surface. Those lines you see will likely reflect winds about 500 to 1000 ft AGL.
You tell him why what he's referencing doesn't work, yet you offer zero for an alternative. you are also assuming wind compass is the only thing he uses to calculate wind. What would be a better solution? What do you use?

It's difficult to look at all these pics and not open the wallet!
I’m in the same boat. My mind is set on a axsr in 300 prc. Since DE or ES is still in stock at MHS. The only thing is keeping me back is… 300 prc dies and brass are all back ordered or out of stock everywhere. Same with barrels. Now I’d like to get a 6.5 prc barrel for the axsr since the 300 prc or win mag bolt and magazine is compatible. But 6.5 prc barrels, dies, and brass are all back order or out of stock every where too. And it’s been like that for months now. But, I have a little patients. So I can wait till things get better, hopefully. And I do appreciate all the AI owners here for posting pictures of their setups and positive feedbacks. Thank you all..

So, what's the likelihood of two AXSA's showing up on Quantico Range 4, from two different shooters and in different calibers, with consecutive serial numbers? It happened today at R4 with my AXSA I bought last week and a shooting buddy who happened to show up on the range for the first time in over 2 years! I'm going to buy a lotto ticket tonight.

thumbnail_IMG_0811-2166598.jpg

That RRS tripod is a beast.

thumbnail_IMG_0812-2166597.jpg

My AXSA on the 1,000yd line.

thumbnail_IMG_0816-2166596.jpg

So, what's the likelihood of two AXSA's showing up on Quantico Range 4, from two different shooters and in different calibers, with consecutive serial numbers? It happened today at R4 with my AXSA I bought last week and a shooting buddy who happened to show up on the range for the first time in over 2 years! I'm going to buy a lotto ticket tonight.

thumbnail_IMG_0811-2166598.jpg

That RRS tripod is a beast.

thumbnail_IMG_0812-2166597.jpg

My AXSA on the 1,000yd line.

thumbnail_IMG_0816-2166596.jpg
That is such a nice range! My son is a agent for one of the alphabet companies and lives up near DC, he said that its about a 2 hour drive to Quantico. If I drive up to see him and bring my gear is it possible to join you one Sunday? Is there a club you have to join? I am prior service, but that was back in the 80's so nothing current.
Nice setup!!

Reactions: Defender3
That is such a nice range! My son is a agent for one of the alphabet companies and lives up near DC, he said that its about a 2 hour drive to Quantico. If I drive up to see him and bring my gear is it possible to join you one Sunday? Is there a club you have to join? I am prior service, but that was back in the 80's so nothing current.
Nice setup!!
Yes, you could come out as my guest and shoot for the day for $10. We'd have to coordinate though to ensure I could get you on base and that the ranges would be available. For example, we have one more weekend available for ranges 1-4 then they are shut down through the first week of January for the annual lead remediation and berm mining. That will limit us to Ironman (450yds) and shotgun for the month of December.

Reactions: pfl338
0D17B583-10A7-42E8-BD08-CF7FB4B108D1.jpeg
I have enjoyed following this thread and thought I would share now that I have joined the AI club. This is a picture of my new AX on its second trip to the range. The barrel is a 20” .308 with a mini-mag muscle brake from Ryan Pierce. The scope is a March 4.5-28x52 in an ERA-TAC one-piece mount. The bipod is an Atlas CAL.

View attachment 7740774I have enjoyed following this thread and thought I would share now that I have joined the AI club. This is a picture of my new AX on its second trip to the range. The barrel is a 20” .308 with a mini-mag muscle brake from Ryan Pierce. The scope is a March 4.5-28x52 in an ERA-TAC one-piece mount. The bipod is an Atlas CAL.
Nice!
Lol I’d like to know what mat that is?

I'm really thinking about it. It falls on my days off of work so it wouldn't be a problem. Seems like it would be fun tho

Reactions: Darkside-Six
That match sells out in like 45 seconds so yall better get your fingers and wallets ready.

been open since friday morning and still have spots as of right now. You need to come shoot it David. Jeff and Alex will be shooting it as well.

Damn! The component/ammo shortage must be crucial. Last year, it sold out in no time. I'll look in to it for sure.

Reactions: RS14
Any of you fellas gonna hit the AI Classic at Altus next spring?
I’ll be shooting it along with @drwood96 and @jwood1284. @jwood1284 and I will be running AX’s like poors.

@BLKWLFK9 Altus succeeded from the PRS so it is going back to an outlaw style match. I am really looking forward to it and hope more venues do this.

Anyone have pictures of an axmc with a 18.5 or 20 cf barrel? Trying to decide which one to order.

Open it. Worth every penny. Best gun I’ve ever owned and it’s not even close. Before I had used one I wondered if guys that said what I said were just wanting others to overpay to help them feel better and not feel so alone… nope. Best gun over owned and it’s not even close. And I’ve had a few 😂

What makes the AI so great? Another way of phrasing my question is what do you tell people why you chose an AI over a less expensive custom build?

The worst part about owning an AI is the constant “my gun shoots just as well and was 50% the price” comments.

What makes the AI so great? Another way of phrasing my question is what do you tell people why you chose an AI over a less expensive custom build?

The worst part about owning an AI is the constant “my gun shoots just as well and was 50% the price” comments.
To the first question the answer is quality, feel and mechanical accuracy - at least with my DE AXMC.

To the second, no one on the Hide shoots groups larger than .5 MOA. If you don’t believe me, just ask them.🤣