• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Accuracy International Picture Thread

@Defender3 lol I just did the same thing

8DDF52FE-22CD-4308-84E3-54DF4866BCD3.jpeg

I installed a GTAC AR grip conversion with an ERGO grip and a 3-D printed thumb rest on the short action today. I need to find a grip that gets closer to this dark earth master race color.

IMG_0902-2185989.jpg

IMG_0910-1-2185988.jpg

I honestly think black would look great against the master race color, sir.

Anyone know the torque spec for the AT scope base? I just got the high base and I my search is coming up empty. Anyone know that spec off the top of their head? Thanks in advance

Anyone know the torque spec for the AT scope base? I just got the high base and I my search is coming up empty. Anyone know that spec off the top of their head? Thanks in advance
35 in/lb

Another great day with the Dark Earth Master Race. 12-15 gusting to 25mph made for some fun wind practice. My Buddy with the Cadex has just started shooting this year and today he realized why 168smk are not the ideal 308 bullet. He was holding 3.8-4.2 mils at 630 yards and I was holding 1.8-2.2 mils with the 155 Scenar.
F6160084-D6D5-460F-BE62-668A6F8EBAF5.jpeg
8E9AE861-B787-438A-823D-B31AD2B863CB.jpeg

At least your sage green tiny dick erected to 45 degree , my AXMC still stay flat
I’m sorry, but are you suggesting it’s better to be flat than to be erect? I would beg to differ 😂😂
Is that a spuhr Rap pic rail on your scope? If so, what’s the height or model # is that if you don’t mind I’m asking?
They’re actually Hawkins heavy tactical rings and they include the driving board. This particular set is 1.15” IIRC which I definitely wouldn’t recommend for any AI platform (too low), but they do make them in 1.5” height as well.

Reactions: deersniper
Another great day with the Dark Earth Master Race. 12-15 gusting to 25mph made for some fun wind practice. My Buddy with the Cadex has just started shooting this year and today he realized why 168smk are not the ideal 308 bullet. He was holding 3.8-4.2 mils at 630 yards and I was holding 1.8-2.2 mils with the 155 Scenar.
View attachment 7751288View attachment 7751284
The one time Pale Brown would've blended in better, and you're talking about how good Dark Earth is :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Can anyone talk me out of buying an AXSR? I'm gonna be pinching my pennies and hopefully buying one within the year. Pros and cons vs a used AXMC or even a used AXSR? Typical used value is around $8k for the AXSR, or should I pony up the money and buy one new.

if you already have a nice scope ready, just buy the new one. If you don’t, get a use one and apply that saving into a nice scope

Reactions: 96C
Can anyone talk me out of buying an AXSR? I'm gonna be pinching my pennies and hopefully buying one within the year. Pros and cons vs a used AXMC or even a used AXSR? Typical used value is around $8k for the AXSR, or should I pony up the money and buy one new.

Do you prefer an AR grip vs a the ai skins? Is the 3 position safety a big deal to you? How important is arca lock on your forehead?

Your answer is maybe .. ..

Three position not so much a deal breaker, for my use at least. As for the skins, I do like the grip on my AT, but there are a plethora of AR pattern grips I could test out. How is the stock AXSR grip?

Arca Swiss is a nice feature to have as well. I have the sawtooth rail on my AT.

In terms of straight practicality though. Is there a reason I should want the AXSR over an AXMC. Is it an incremental upgrade or is there a mechanical difference in terms of the chassis and lockup etc.

Go AXSR, it's only thing in common are barrels... everything else is different.

Receiver, bolt and chassi are different. It's not radical, not worth dumping a AXMC to run out and buy an AXSR. But, starting from scratch go with the AXSR.

Three position not so much a deal breaker, for my use at least. As for the skins, I do like the grip on my AT, but there are a plethora of AR pattern grips I could test out. How is the stock AXSR grip?

Arca Swiss is a nice feature to have as well. I have the sawtooth rail on my AT.

In terms of straight practicality though. Is there a reason I should want the AXSR over an AXMC. Is it an incremental upgrade or is there a mechanical difference in terms of the chassis and lockup etc.