• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Rifle Scopes aftermarket scope rings vs stock NF rings

Godbullet

Private
Minuteman
Jun 2, 2012
Tx
Are the nightforce rings the best performing form the nightforce scopes? Custom rifles seem to have the potential to perform better because the user can customize options with aftermarket parts. I assume the same could be true for scope rings. Are there precision scope rings which are better for a NF scope then the NF rings?

Re: aftermarket scope rings vs stock NF rings

I'm using NF rings. They are very good rings but Badger, Seekins and ARC M-10's are also very good rings. I'm sure there are others. EGW, TPS to name a couple more.

I'm using Nightforce and Seekins. Both are quality rings and have served me well.

I would take a set of seekins any day.

i've been using the nightforce ultra light rings for a while now, and I know there are some nice rings out there, but out of everything i've seen and used, these are my favorite.

I have been really pleased with the Vortex match rings machined by Seekins. I have a NF 5.5-22 mounted on them and have no complaints whatsoever.