• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Alabama Redneck Guns & Night Vision Swap Meet?

Interested.

I'm just across the MS line so only long guns are in play for me, but my family is in AL and they might have some pistols to trade.
Is there a law against transporting pistols across state lines that I’m not familiar with 🤔

No not transport — cannot transfer ownership of a handgun across state lines without FFL and nics check — long guns no problem

Sounds like fun and a lot of people having to explain getting "rodded off the range". You non-mil need to ask an Army buddy what that means:D

I remember going to the TMC to pickup some BCG's. I ran across one of my soldiers there and asked him why he was there. He was slightly hesitant and then said "getting rodded off the range Sir". Poor guy

• Haha
Reactions: TheHorta
Alabama accepting new applications for residents?

I’m through al all the time. Literally everywhere. Bham had a pretty cool German restaurant that now sucks. That aside I love Al.

I am very comfortable with the term Alabama Redneck. Let's talk about component swaps. I will trade my grapes for your watermelons

• Haha
I've got some basic AR stuff. A trigger, a stock, charging handle, ect... should I post that stuff too? I haven't seen anyone else post a damn thing. What kind of thread are you running here @TheHorta ?

:)

• Haha
Yeah, the thread got sideways quick but that’s the norm in AL and it’s all @TheHorta fault.

I got some random AR parts as well, some 6.5 142 SMK, ARC m10 30mm rings, and maybe some random powder to trade.

Have some rnvg l3 wp unfilmed I’m gonna list soon, but if any northern Alabama folk are interested I could come down so you could see them and try them out first. I’m in nashville. Wilcox mount, ops core bump etc.

Aside from a few bits of gun stuff, I might be persuaded to relenquish a like new Trijicon ReapIR V2 60mm in factory Pelican with external battery pack cable.

It’s somewhere in this photo:

894C3530-981E-4392-B210-E003B80DBD99.jpeg

No, my kitchen table is not for sale.

You wanna shoot some animals next Saturday? I'll bring a buddy and some API...

• Love
You wanna shoot some animals next Saturday? I'll bring a buddy and some API...

I'd love to. Saturday might be tough though, cuz we're leaving for Kenya Sunday immediately after church, flying out of HSV. Probably gonna have to wait until we get back (return March 1).

I'd love to. Saturday might be tough though, cuz we're leaving for Kenya Sunday immediately after church, flying out of HSV. Probably gonna have to wait until we get back (return March 1).
Ah poop. I'll be free Friday night and maybe Thursday too if you are. Otherwise, I'll catch you when you get back.

RT18
I'm in LA (Lower AL), Coffee Co. Unfortunately all my cool stuff got sold/traded back in 2010 saving my butt from the housing bubble. I did buy rural land and a 100yd range is in the works! I lived by the motto "work hard, play hard" as I start to feel my age, I don't do either as vigorously...

Weather permitting, I can meet up with peeps anytime Tues-Friday (Feb 9-12). Thurs/Fri works best.

After I return on March 1, I should be GTG until I head to my office in Los Angeles.

So, took out The Big Fiddy today in the light rain and some .50 APIT vs an unfortunate AR500 plate. Watch the round impact on the far left of the video. NO pyrotechnic enhancement was used. Just a freshly painted plate.

The aftermath was not pretty.

Do not be tempted by the sight of my voluptuous posterior.

First round on freshly painted plate. Knocked the paint right off it. Passed through like it wasn’t even there.
F60E0036-4C9F-441D-B8C8-370EAC309591.jpeg

Mr Horta: Very inspirational.....I have purchased some API and APIT for some fun with my Barrett. I will pick up some AR500 plates to destroy in the event I can join you for some range time.....

• Love
I'm just outside of Guntersville. Had no idea there were this many this close. One of my buddies has a 1250 yard range over near Cullman. He and I do a fair bit of shooting and do quite a bit of nighttime coyote hunting as well.

I've always got a few things I could let go and usually looking to pick a few things up as well. Right now I really need a couple of lbs of H1000.

I finished at AU in 05 as well. WDE

I'm just outside of Guntersville. Had no idea there were this many this close. One of my buddies has a 1250 yard range over near Cullman. He and I do a fair bit of shooting and do quite a bit of nighttime coyote hunting as well.

I've always got a few things I could let go and usually looking to pick a few things up as well. Right now I really need a couple of lbs of H1000.

I finished at AU in 05 as well. WDE

Boaz here. Right next door!

We need to have a local-ish GTG. LR shoot. Night hunt.