• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Alabama Redneck Guns & Night Vision Swap Meet?

Still here too! HSV AL area. - Just got 10 pounds of pistol powder yesterday VV n320 and VV3n38. will be using some not all...

Looking for LG pistol primers mostly and 4064 and .30 proj(165s).

Have to trade:
Sta-ball - 1# opened and used for ladder loads (almost full)
Sta-ball - 1# unopened
H335 - 1# unopened
BLC2 - 1# unopened
SW Precision - 1# opened and used for ladder loads (almost full)
SWMR - 1# unopened
VV3N38 - 2# unopened
VVN320 - 2# unopened

ATN 4k and IR 850 SN light - for trade/$$$

This weekend is buys because holiday, but I would totally be down to meet next weekend.
I've shot at Big Springs (snead) before which is not far from Boaz.

The only Range with 380 Yards is Hobbs Island Shooting Range. Otherwise anything further, i go up to TN (Strategic Edge). Their rang goes out to 1200 yards (however, it's a private club).

1200 yards is a chip shot where I am at currently. Anything else within an hour or 2?

Reactions: TheHorta
I have stuff I’d like to trade. Got night stuff, day stuff, and other stuff.

Whatchu gots?

I’m on the hunt for a high-end 6.5CM gas gun — SR-25, SCAR-20, LMT, etc.

Also want a HK 416.

If you need NV/Thermal, and have some schweet Pew Toys, ping me.

Reactions: westcoasteast
I’m on the hunt for a high-end 6.5CM gas gun — SR-25, SCAR-20, LMT, etc.

Also want a HK 416.

If you need NV/Thermal, and have some schweet Pew Toys, ping me.
had an awesome scar 20 with a 6.5 cm deadshot barrel, sold it a couple years back, needed a turret to lug that thing around :LOL: only thing fun i have now it b&t, the rest are boring bolts or old school gems im in love with

• Love
I've got some stuff I will be selling if I ever get my bolt for my other Zeus action, but it's a W3 chassis with enclosed forend, TL3 action, and a kahles 624i, and TT Diamond, and a few barrels for the TL3. All lefty where applicable. Then I have that jug of 2520, and some rings and sun shades and stuff.

1200 yards is a chip shot where I am at currently. Anything else within an hour or 2?
Strat edge in TN is 1250. I'm always looking for gas share/spotters.I have heard that the Blue and Grey range in guntersville is putting in a 1k range.
There is also another separate range in Guntersville that is new and has like a 580yd range. Paradaise shooting..
Alabama precision has 1k but it is a private range, they just had the spring match couple weeks ago. Carbon Hill AL.
I am down to hunt yotes at night, still have the ATN4k ready on the 6ARC.
May be shooting race pistols this weekend but I'm up for a meet.
I got my site up and running mostly, If anyone wants to post brass for free, or get cheap AMP annealing.
Glad to see this revived.

Well, we all do an awful lotta yappin’ and no actual meetin’. Whadda we gonna do to fix it?

I’m going out tonight with my farm hand to see what we can do about our unmolested yote population.

I’m also looking for an SOLGW/Sage 12.5” pistol that someone might have and want to trade for.

Well, we all do an awful lotta yappin’ and no actual meetin’. Whadda we gonna do to fix it?

I’m going out tonight with my farm hand to see what we can do about our unmolested yote population.

I’m also looking for an SOLGW/Sage 12.5” pistol that someone might have and want to trade for.
You or anyone shooting Alabama Precision March 19th? (Edited to correct date)

Last edited:
I’m not precise enough to shoot precision, but I’d check it out. Can I audit?

I’m not precise enough to shoot precision, but I’d check it out. Can I audit?
No clue, if I can make it it will be my first and they’ll probably dq me on skill alone first round, but you better believe I’ll have fun for as long as I can!

• Haha

You’re not going to find a range in TN that isn’t some guys farm that goes much past 1200-1300 yards. Too many people here now. Closest thing is the Dasher Dome and you have to be invited to shoot there.

I'm up for spotting and sharing gas. I'm looking to get in to long range. I'm a complete newbie.
Strat edge in TN is 1250. I'm always looking for gas share/spotters.I have heard that the Blue and Grey range in guntersville is putting in a 1k range.
There is also another separate range in Guntersville that is new and has like a 580yd range. Paradaise shooting..
Alabama precision has 1k but it is a private range, they just had the spring match couple weeks ago. Carbon Hill AL.
I am down to hunt yotes at night, still have the ATN4k ready on the 6ARC.
May be shooting race pistols this weekend but I'm up for a meet.
I got my site up and running mostly, If anyone wants to post brass for free, or get cheap AMP annealing.
Glad to see this revived.

I'm trying to get in to match shooting and/or long range. Will they let folks show up just to watch?
As far I know yes, I haven’t shot here before so I don’t know the setup as far as stages and spectator areas. I’ll check with range, a few others have asked

I’ve never seen any match, at all, so I would listen to @BuildingConceptsllc before you listen to me 😂
I'm not exactly a long time competitor either but I've shot a hand full of matches and been to several more. They are always very happy to have more people and especially new people. When you get into some of the bigger matches it may be a little different I guess but I really don't know about that. I would think that you'd be very welcome at that one.

Trying to make it down myself, haven’t had a chance to shoot there before
I'm trying to get in to match shooting and/or long range. Will they let folks show up just to watch?

Yes, They will let you watch. I highly suggest if you are going to make the trip then just sign up and shoot. You'll regret just watching. I should be shooting and will be happy to squad with y'all. Very new shooter friendly.

On average, you'll shoot 10 stages and 90 rounds with most of them in then 400yrd to 700yrd. The prone deck stage will go 800yrd to 1200yrd.

I just looked on the Alabama Precision website and they have the date listed as March 19th, not the 12th.....

Yep, it's the 19th. Then they have a couple national matches before the club series picks back up.

I just looked on the Alabama Precision website and they have the date listed as March 19th, not the 12th.....
You’re correct, funny part is my bday is 17th, I knew it was the Saturday after, and still put 12 🤦‍♂️

Alabama Precision one day matches are a blast and great for beginners. Equipment is minimal, all you need is a barricade/rear bag (shemedium or similar), bipod and a rifle with a 10-round mag.

is night vision a code word for moon shine ? if not then proper rednecks don't use it .lol

• Haha
This from last night. Voodoo-S stand alone mode.

8E669C54-9F0B-42E2-859E-D749EFD9D83D.jpeg

Reactions: jMarine
FYI, going out tonight 7p-10p. Room for 3 more in the Ranger. Have plenty of NODs and thermal for everyone, along with suppressed rifles.

PM me if interested. Next time out will be Saturday night after tonight.

FYI, going out tonight 7p-10p. Room for 3 more in the Ranger. Have plenty of NODs and thermal for everyone, along with suppressed rifles.

PM me if interested. Next time out will be Saturday night after tonight.
Damn! Wish I could come up there. I’ll be ready though after this weekend

Need a 34 mm mount, also have some NF xtreme duty ultralight 30mm 1.5inch 6 screws rings for sale. Also have the ruggedized NF accessory mount if anyone is looking. They are listed in accessories section i believe

Edit: Match is next weekend - my goof...

whatss up guys? I have a slot in the Alabama Precision match this weekend. I can't make it though so if somebody else wants my slot for cheaper, PM me. heres the link on practiscore.
If there is another place to post this slot for sale here on this site, please advise, I'm new to the PRS stuff.
Hope to sling some Bama lead soonish..

Last edited:
I’m in north west Alabama. I have a 1 mile private range however I’m only worth a shit at 500 yards. Working on building a shelter at 1k now. I’d love to learn more about prs and tote hunting because they are getting thick around here. I have a Flir 536 thermal and several semi quiet weapons.

Where and when is this match on the 19th?

I’m in north west Alabama. I have a 1 mile private range however I’m only worth a shit at 500 yards. Working on building a shelter at 1k now. I’d love to learn more about prs and tote hunting because they are getting thick around here. I have a Flir 536 thermal and several semi quiet weapons.

Where and when is this match on the 19th?
You ever let anyone shoot on your private range?

The match is in Carbon Hill