• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Firearms Alabama Redneck Guns & Night Vision Swap Meet?

I’m game for a get together. Me and a buddy are actually planning a night hunt soon.
We really should get a team for the tournament. I own a wildlife/forestry consulting business and have access to lots of land across the state.
i own a gun and some night vision so let me know if you need help! in Columbus GA

lived here since birth, great place to grow up
Couldn’t agree more. Absolutely stunning area around Eufaula. I kind of miss being in that area having access to may different types of scenery in a relatively short drive in any direction.

Reactions: SteveALA
i own a gun and some night vision so let me know if you need help! in Columbus GA
That place (Columbus GA) was off the hook back in the day! The Traffic Light Lounge, Victory Drive, etc etc etc.

They cleaned it up a LOT from the first time I was there!!

• Haha
Reactions: eddie102870
I have a Remington 5R rifle in 308 with a 24"barrel. I have it in a Magpul Hunter stock with the detachable magazine, 20 moa rail. I also have a Harris bipod, a Gen 1 Vortex PST 6-24 scope with rings, reloading dies, 150 pieces of brass as well as some loaded rounds that i would let go of. But the rifle has to go first. I can send pictures.
By the way, I am in H'ville.

Reactions: TheHorta
Another HSV/Bama shooter down for rounds. I just got ATN 4k on the 6ARC that I've taken out to 600/750(daytime). Noob at night vision, but I'm totally down on CMP stuff, CZ raceguns and some long range stuff. I also have access to the 1250 range in TN if anyone local wants to check it out post/ PM me I need a good spotter. It's 2.5 hours from HSV.

Attachments

• Spread2.jpg
    Spread2.jpg
    122.7 KB · Views: 57
  • Captured_01_23_2021.jpg
    Captured_01_23_2021.jpg
    241 KB · Views: 55
I didn't realize you were here, also.
Y'all get tired of hunting the same spot, holler at me

I’m game for a get together. Me and a buddy are actually planning a night hunt soon.
We really should get a team for the tournament. I own a wildlife/forestry consulting business and have access to lots of land across the state.

I didn't realize you were here, also.
Y'all get tired of hunting the same spot, holler at me
Yep, been off of all the social media platforms for a while. I stay so covered up with work I barely have time for fun stuff anymore. You do any night hunting?

Was seriously considering AL as a retiring state. now i want to move there tomorrow!
Come on down. It's a great place despite it's ridiculous backwoods reputation. It's amazing how fast people are moving in. I'm in the real estate business (land not houses) and I get calls every day from northeastern and western states looking to buy small farms. I've sold several sight unseen.

Anyone need 125gr SMK 30 cal.? I bought 800 to help a buddy out and don't need near that many. I'd let 500 go for what I paid.

$36 per box

Come on down. It's a great place despite it's ridiculous backwoods reputation. It's amazing how fast people are moving in. I'm in the real estate business (land not houses) and I get calls every day from northeastern and western states looking to buy small farms. I've sold several sight unseen.
I visited and stayed on the Tennessee river for 2 weeks. You almost get sick of seeing trees and deer. People were pleasant and pace of everything was slower, which i like

i would want land, as much as i could afford, near/on water, not near a city, but edge of town is ok. I can build my own house of fix an old one up, its what i do for a living.

i plan on going back, as soon as possible!

I have about 7 or 8lbs of Trail Boss if anyone is interested in trades? I am looking for 4064 or 30 cal pills.

Thanks

If anybody has a bighorn SA they want to trade for a bighorn long action feel free to PM me. Thanks.

Hey gents, I've got 2,000 Federal GM 215 Large Rifle Magnum primers I'm looking to trade for small rifle primers. If you want more than 2k I can probably make that happen. Will trade FTF in north Alabama or southern middle Tennessee. Will even trade, albeit reluctantly, to Auburn fans.

Last edited:
Hey gents, I've got 2,000 Federal GM 215 Large Rifle Magnum primers I'm looking to trade for small rifle primers. If you want more than 2k I can probably make that happen. Will trade FTF in north Alabama or southern middle Tennessee. Will even trade, albeit reluctantly, to Auburn fans.

what type of small rifle do you need/prefer?

The only time I've been to Alabama was when I crossed the Chattahoochee after my 14 week stay at sand hill just to say I've been there but the great Horta makes it sound way cooler than walking around Fort Benning with old shitty green tubes having arty sims thrown at us for weeks.

• Haha
Also, Horta, I see that you are in Kenya right now. I spent all of last year in a not so nice place just north of that on the Horn and I can honestly say I love the people over there and hate the situation they are put in with the amount of terrorism taking place. Be safe over there and if you need anything feel free to reach out as I am familiar with the process of getting stuff to the area!

• Love
I'm up for a drive to AL. I'm in North GA and dont have anyone up here around me that is in the long range game. Would be nice to shoot with some other folks.

My current set up

Attachments

• 20210201_120541.jpg
    20210201_120541.jpg
    535.3 KB · Views: 37
  • 20210201_114254.jpg
    20210201_114254.jpg
    544.2 KB · Views: 39
Hey Guys! I’m down in lower AL. Enterprise area. Looking to consolidate the different powders I have and get rid of some scraps that I won’t use. I have:

Reloder 15 - 1 lb 11oz
IMR 4064 - 8 oz
IMR 4895 - 1 lb 13 oz
Accurate 5744 - 1 lb

Definitely can’t ship, but I’ll meet face to face in the area. I’d gladly trade these for HP-38 or sell for $20/pound. I’m sure one of you guys could use it. Let me know!

Attachments

• 0A8EAC3D-A30E-42C8-85FF-9ED520C03B8E.jpeg
    0A8EAC3D-A30E-42C8-85FF-9ED520C03B8E.jpeg
    379.1 KB · Views: 30
Here's some powder trading I'd like to do...

I have unopened 8lb jugs of Benchmark, HS6, AR-Comp, H4895 and IMR4198 I won't use......

I need H335, H4350, and RL16

Here's some powder trading I'd like to do...

I have unopened 8lb jugs of Benchmark, HS6, AR-Comp, H4895 and IMR4198 I won't use......

I need H335, H4350, and RL16
I have some 8 lb unopened I jugs of h4350 and cfe 223
Looking for h4895 and varget.

Also have small pistol primers, large rifle and large magnum rifle primers. Looking for Cci 450 and br4’s.

I love it here, im about 10 miles from Etowah. Actually, my church and gym are both in Rainbow City/Gadsden.

have small rifle primers / cci 400's /

looking to trade for varget or rl15

northeast AL to north central AL

also have a black 16" Geissele Super Duty I would sell for $1800

ETA: Also looking for an Impact Centurion preferably but any model could work inlet for Surgeon or Impact

Also looking for a 6mm barrel blank in a heavy contour or off chance if anyone has a 6br set up for a TL3 with switchlug
You have any BR4’s or 450’s?

I’ve got some varget I could trade for primers, but I’m up in Nashville area
have small rifle primers / cci 400's /

looking to trade for varget or rl15

northeast AL to north central AL

also have a black 16" Geissele Super Duty I would sell for $1800

ETA: Also looking for an Impact Centurion preferably but any model could work inlet for Surgeon or Impact

Also looking for a 6mm barrel blank in a heavy contour or off chance if anyone has a 6br set up for a TL3 with switchlug

Hey Guys! I’m down in lower AL. Enterprise area. Looking to consolidate the different powders I have and get rid of some scraps that I won’t use. I have:

Reloder 15 - 1 lb 11oz
IMR 4064 - 8 oz
IMR 4895 - 1 lb 13 oz
Accurate 5744 - 1 lb

Definitely can’t ship, but I’ll meet face to face in the area. I’d gladly trade these for HP-38 or sell for $20/pound. I’m sure one of you guys could use it. Let me know!
Well dang, I missed this. I would have bought it all, or could have traded primers. Did you get rid of it? Or will you be back anytime in the future?

Anyone here want to sell or swap some loading stuff? 308, 223, 6.5cm??? Powder, bullets, primers???

I still have the powder from my original post.

Reloder 15 - 1 lb 11oz
IMR 4064 - 8 oz
IMR 4895 - 1 lb 13 oz
Accurate 5744 - 1 lb

I’d trade for HP-38, Varget, or H4350. Or any CCI primers.