• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ALERT!! Fundraiser: Shooter with spinal cord injury

Daily update.
122E40DF-E39F-4D56-816B-15D5E9D83002.png

Just talked to one of our guys and forum regulars, 1moaoff.
Money will come into my account next week and his word is as good as gold in the hand.

And you can all pop a top, take a drink, and know that we have officially broken the barrier and now have raised in excess of $10,000.00 for these folks!!!
Keep telling people, keep tossing in a few bucks if/when you can, keep up with the PX thread.

Stay tuned for AMAZING announcements to come. Both from our man @1J04 and myself on some cool developments….

Big shout out to all of YOU for making this happen!!
Many thanks again to all for the generosity and all the thoughts and prayers.
I know these folks personally, consider them good friends. If things come together (necessary components) I’d be glad to contribute for a fund raiser build (chamber, bedding, etc).

Money will come into my account next week and his word is as good as gold in the hand.

And you can all pop a top, take a drink, and know that we have officially broken the barrier and now have raised in excess of $10,000.00 for these folks!!!
Keep telling people, keep tossing in a few bucks if/when you can, keep up with the PX thread.

Stay tuned for AMAZING announcements to come. Both from our man @1J04 and myself on some cool developments….

big shout out to you and everyone behind the scenes making things just a little less stressful on these families.

news would have me believing there is only evil in the world……a lot of good natured people here to demonstrate differently.

we will continue to pray.

Last edited:
I know these folks personally, consider them good friends. If things come together (necessary components) I’d be glad to contribute for a fund raiser build (chamber, bedding, etc).
I can vouch for OUShooter, he builds laser beams. The group we shoot with most of our guns have been built by him.

😊🥰 this is what I'm talking about right here! We had $10k in the sights as the goal by Friday, here we are Thursday night and $10k is now in the rear view mirror!

Excited to see what comes next!

Prayers to all involved 🙏

I was out of pocket for just over 24 hrs celebrating a friend's 40th birthday in the woods of CO, where there is no cell or internet and am catching up with so much here

Love the updates @drglock - Bo's drive to rock this is very very uplifting and encouraging!!! This is great news. Im really excited to meet this awesome young man here in CO.

Also, got home last evening and had a great surprise. My dad had driven out from IA to CO to surprise me. He had already heard about this awesome fundraiser and noted the pile of envelopes, cash, and checks on my desk. He promptly dropped a pile of cash on it and said "your mom and I are in on this too".
They, and their church, have been praying for Bo, the Galloways, and all the other families since last week.

Great stuff, loving all the action in the fundraising thread, keep up the awesome work all!!!

Happy Independence Day!!!!