• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ALERT!! Fundraiser: Shooter with spinal cord injury

Well. Its noted as a clavicle fracture and not graded as an AC seperation so leads me to think not.
Also, most AC seperations do not tend to displace further from rolling patients in an ICU bed, where as clavicle fractures prior to ORIF or healing are prone to that.

also, back to page 1 and up on top.

Keep it coming guys!!
Slated tx date to Denver is a week out!!
🙏 it goes as planned.
There are enough challenges for Bo and family right now.

Don't forget to check out the Fundraiser sale thread in The Post Exchange. You can donate stuff to be sold to raise money as well.

We now have KMW DBM to go with our flat top Sentinel stocks donated by Hoplite Arms.

Buyers will have choices in LA and Short action with these stocks.
And I am working with another amazing gunsmith finalizing details on the inletting today.
And tomorrow driving to a local gun shop to pick up some donated stuff for the FS thread as well.

The goodness of the Snipers Hide community really makes me smile. 😁

And while we all know $ helps, keep praying for all of them.

Thank you

We now have KMW DBM to go with our flat top Sentinel stocks donated by Hoplite Arms.

Buyers will have choices in LA and Short action with these stocks.
And I am working with another amazing gunsmith finalizing details on the inletting today.
And tomorrow driving to a local gun shop to pick up some donated stuff for the FS thread as well.

The goodness of the Snipers Hide community really makes me smile. 😁

And while we all know $ helps, keep praying for all of them.

Thank you
Is this the big announcement?

There is more!! 😎
40ba03d38d3b2db42583d9fd79f88aa1032d1b2619029e3086610bd63a0fb767.jpg

All following this, all keeping this family in your thoughts and prayers:

When a Cervical spine cord injury occurs, A LOT of stuff happens to the body. nothing works the same. Daily struggles beyond the "my arms dont work" and the psychological strain of adjusting to all that is new are very normal.
Lots and lots of stuff happening.
I will say its pretty normal course for many things to be really tough. setbacks occur and like it or not, are pretty normal. (It is already really really tough if everything goes perfect right after the moment of cord injury).

I have been blessed with a life where I have known many folks with SCI (spinal cord injury) from the moment of injury, walking with them to the OR for emergent decompression of the cord, to seeing them after they get out of Craig, and even years later.

Keep praying, keep showing this to others and getting them on board.

All following this, all keeping this family in your thoughts and prayers:

When a Cervical spine cord injury occurs, A LOT of stuff happens to the body. nothing works the same. Daily struggles beyond the "my arms dont work" and the psychological strain of adjusting to all that is new are very normal.
Lots and lots of stuff happening.
I will say its pretty normal course for many things to be really tough. setbacks occur and like it or not, are pretty normal. (It is already really really tough if everything goes perfect right after the moment of cord injury).

I have been blessed with a life where I have known many folks with SCI (spinal cord injury) from the moment of injury, walking with them to the OR for emergent decompression of the cord, to seeing them after they get out of Craig, and even years later.

Keep praying, keep showing this to others and getting them on board.
Exactly, I have a friend and his daughter broke her back in a gymnastics accident. She was told she'd never walk again and she went on to prove all the Drs. wrong. After many ups and downs and setbacks, She walked with help within 1 year and was normal by year 2.

Bo has a long road ahead. But I have faith that he can do this.

I heard a birdie say maybe next Wednesday, July 14, for transfer to rehab if all stays on track.
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Stuff coming up is part of this journey and I believe there have been enough for now and its time to get the Galloways and Bo to Craig in Denver.

Plus. We got a little stuff for them. 😁
Mo betta to hand it over in person with a hug and probably a few tears than any other way

It’s the weekend

Hi,

Hold your Jeep Seats!!!

This upcoming information came as a pretty large surprise to @powdahound76 and quickly ramped up the complexity and time needed to keep track of everything properly.

He does have a full time job Nursing people at the hospital along with having a daughter of his own.

Sincerely,
Theis

Hi,

Hold your Jeep Seats!!!

This upcoming information came as a pretty large surprise to @powdahound76 and quickly ramped up the complexity and time needed to keep track of everything properly.

He does have a full time job Nursing people at the hospital along with having a daughter of his own.

Sincerely,
Theis
A nurse!!!!!!!!! GTFOH, I thought he was Superman

You guys that are so impatient waiting for stuff to be posted, don't forget there is already a thread full of goodies in the Accessories section of the PX. Lots of goodies already available there. And still plenty of room if you have stuff you want to donate as well.

You guys that are so impatient waiting for stuff to be posted, don't forget there is already a thread full of goodies in the Accessories section of the PX. Lots of goodies already available there. And still plenty of room if you have stuff you want to donate as well.
There’s stuff in there I can’t believe is still there. Check the thread out. All goes to the cause

the items from powdahound76 should be later today or tomorrow time frame I believe. When this is over we need to treat him to a steak dinner. One of the most stand up guys you will ever come across.

Alright. check this out.

These will be going up in a FS thread in the PX early in the week. These were generously donated by Hoplite Arms (see their thread in the Bolt Action Rifle Forum) for this fundraiser. They were hoping to use them for their own rifles and the geometry just wouldn't work.
@THEIS - thank you so very much. greatly appreciated

I spoke to Mr Terry Cross of KMW last week, what an amazing guy by the way, and he let me know these flat top stocks can be done in either short or long action when inletted. He has graciously agreed to donate the buyers choice of KMW DBM designed specifically for this stock in short or long action to be sent with the stock for inletting.
@Terry Cross - thank you so very much. Humbling to speak to you after years of admiring your rifles and wisdom here.

Inletting. Still being sorted out. Life happens and still sorting details with an awesome smith doing these inletting as part of this. I am waiting to finalize this and won't be listing them in the PX until its 100% dialed in.

BUT. to get you all excited, here are the TWO, brand new, ready for inletting KMW Sentinel Stocks we will be selling to add to this fundraiser!!!!

0A316BAA-77B5-4885-A3FF-2A83F7A039BB.jpeg