• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

ALERT!! Fundraiser: Shooter with spinal cord injury

powdahound76

Old tired dad
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Denver CO
Here we go. For those of you who have been around a while, you know this is something we do. For those of you who are newer, this is something we do. We all as a group give a hand to someone in need.

Story is this. Group of kids were traveling in a car and an intoxicated driver crossed the center line on a highway causing a head-on crash In Oklahoma.
A 15 yr old boy now is laying in the hospital with a major spinal cord injury. He currently is out of surgery and has some feeling and movement in his arms. Also in the crash, a 15 yr old girl in the car lost her life.

Bo Galloway is center. His father to his right.
339EDF23-5D9F-47C2-8BF0-2B1F18DF63F5.jpeg

So, we have decided we need to do something to help out. As anyone can imagine, the stress on a family in a situation like this from all angles is huge. We are going to give a little relief on the money side of things.

For those who wonder about this, I invite a couple of long term Hider's to speak to how this goes. @Strykervet and @JMGlasgow can vouch for the crew and the amazing work that the Hide as a whole can do to help out.

Payments via PayPal. [email protected]

If you need snail mail, PM me on here and I will hook you up with my mailing address.

This post will be updated with info and pics as I get them.

Last edited:
Here we go. For those of you who have been around a while, you know this is something we do. For those of you who are newer, this is something we do. We all as a group give a hand to someone in need.

Story is this. Group of kids were traveling in a car and an intoxicated driver crossed the center line on a highway causing a head-on crash In Oklahoma.
A 15 yr old boy now is laying in the hospital with a major spinal cord injury. He currently is out of surgery and has some feeling and movement in his arms. Also in the crash, a 15 yr old girl in the car lost her life.

So, we have decided we need to do something to help out. As anyone can imagine, the stress on a family in a situation like this from all angles is huge. We are going to give a little relief on the money side of things.

For those who wonder about this, I invite a couple of long term Hider's to speak to how this goes. @Strykervet and @JMGlasgow can vouch for the crew and the amazing work that the Hide as a whole can do to help out.

If you need snail mail, PM me on here and I will hook you up with my mailing address.

Thanks @powdahound76

Funds sent :)

PM inbound...

Here we go Boys! As many know, we've done a ton of stuff in public on here for so many causes. Some behind the scenes that never see GenPop, and definitely many more over the years right here in GenPop.

If EVER there was a time for us as a community to stand up and do what we do to support someone, this is it. It matters not the amount you're able and/or willing to give. The important thing as that we get involved for a worthy cause.

If anyone has any questions as to the legitimacy of what we do, I'm more than willing to point you to the HMFIC, every Mod, and hundreds of Members on here, up to and including Tom Manners who has supported us, the Hide, and the shooting industry for many many years.

We'd appreciate your support, and thank you.

Eli, I'll be forwarding PP funds shortly from our other account. Then, when the other thing we're doing behind the scenes for another Member is complete, any funds remaining from that will be forwarded as well so as to deplete that fund in it's entirety.

LET's GO!

💪

Last edited:
Here we go Boys! As many know, we've done a ton of stuff in public on here for so many causes. Some behind the scenes that never see GenPop, and definitely many more over the years right here in GenPop.

If EVER there was a time for us as a community to stand up and do what we do to support someone, this is it. It matters not the amount you're able and/or willing to give. The important thing as that we get involved for a worthy cause.

If anyone has any questions as to the legitimacy of what we do, I'm more than willing to point you to the HMFIC, every Mod, and hundreds of Members on here, up to and including Tom Manners who has supported us, the Hide, and the shooting industry for many many years.

We'd appreciate your support, and thank you.

Eli, I'll be forwarding PP funds shortly from our other account. Then, when the other thing we're doing behind the scenes for another Member is complete, any funds remaining from that will be forwarded as well so as to deplete that fund in it's entirety.

LET's GO!

💪
Thanx Jimmy ;)

Done,.....didn’t know we did this sort of thing....I think it’s great!

Yessir, we've done some pretty epic fund raiser's through the years for some pretty good causes. Some extremely serious, such as this one, and many just for shits n giggles because we can. We appreciate your willingness to lend a hand! It's greatly appreciated as you well know.

North Texas Rimfire League will donate all of the funds from our July match to this worthy cause. A few of us have shot with the galloways and they are good people. I hope for a speedy recovery.

"THAT's" what I'm talking about!

That is an incredible offer right there. Please help us spread the word. We are not just confining this to the Hide. If anyone knows of people that may want to lend a hand, please pass the word and the PP address.

Thanks again Brother! That is a massive Pro Move!

Last edited:

View attachment 7656116

I have PM you also.. Thanks,,

View attachment 7656116

PayPal inbound tommorrow powdahound. Wife has PayPal and she’s out of town till tommorrow

You guys rock. Much thanks to all. Especially the guys who haven't been a part of the Hide's philanthropic efforts previously!

@1moaoff - Have you seen this?? We are near 2k for day 1.

@TacticalDillhole ???

Feel free to tag guys in fellas!!!
I’m sorry. I have not been keeping up with all the goings on. Been moving.

Gents

I seriously just got a little choked up.
This little gig just broke 3,000 friggin dollars (by a good bit with the snail mail on the way) in about 12 hours.

I dont know how many of you know someone who has suffered a spinal cord injury. It is a load like few of us will know. Even those who have suffered some rough stuff. Seen it many many times. Kinda brings to mind that old saying I read in a book once "the only easy day was yesterday."

And while the money sent is a huge to helping his family make things happen and taking care of things, if you pray, please pray for this young man, his family, and the others effected to horribly by this crash.
I get not everyone believes the same. So when you are outside and see a sunrise, a sunset, enjoy a perfect cup of coffee on a crispy morning, or hear the birds singing, remember Bo and the rest of them.

Thank you

Gents

I seriously just got a little choked up.
This little gig just broke 3,000 friggin dollars (by a good bit with the snail mail on the way) in about 12 hours.

I dont know how many of you know someone who has suffered a spinal cord injury. It is a load like few of us will know. Even those who have suffered some rough stuff. Seen it many many times. Kinda brings to mind that old saying I read in a book once "the only easy day was yesterday."

And while the money sent is a huge to helping his family make things happen and taking care of things, if you pray, please pray for this young man, his family, and the others effected to horribly by this crash.
I get not everyone believes the same. So when you are outside and see a sunrise, a sunset, enjoy a perfect cup of coffee on a crispy morning, or hear the birds singing, remember Bo and the rest of them.

Thank you
Thanks E, for doing the heavy lifting.

Ladies and gentlemen, what Powda is saying that every little bit helps. Big is good, little is good, prayers (of whatever manner you choose) are good. If you can afford to send something, great ! If you cannot, your help is still needed and welcomed via prayer/positive thought.

GGWG/SM have never kept tabulations on who has contributed what and I seriously doubt we ever will. You have every assurance that whatever contribution of any type that you make, 100% of it will reach the hands of those in need. We have had many of these fundraisers over the last few years (me, Alma Mater, 2017) and every one of them have been organic and every one of them have forwarded 100% of the donated amounts to those in need.

Let's help this Kid......:)