• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

All over the place, but here to stay

McGuire

Private
Minuteman
Hello SH, former Marine, Electro-Optics was my job but I have always been interested in shooting since I was a kid. I got serious while I was in the Corps and pushed it further when I moved to Oklahoma City for work and met all the great shooters here. I have shot with Jesse Tischauser, Mike Chambers, Mike Cywrus of Accurate Iron and Kurt Miller of team benelli and the many M class and GM class USPSA guys that live here, so I had a rough crowd to start on. I have shot mostly USPSA and 3Gun over the last year and a half but I have always enjoyed the long range game and it speaks to me more than the fast run and gun stuff. I really want to get back to the basics and start shooting more LR stuff. I recently left my job here in OK working for an oil company and plan to pursue a criminal justice degree on my GI bill and work in Law Enforcement, my wife is currently serving active duty with the Air Force and we are waiting to get orders for a new duty station. I cant wait to get to know some of the guys on here and learn everything I can. Semper Fi

Semper Fi brother! 2171, huh? You guys hated me... I was brutal on 7Bs and 14s! Then I went from Snipers to CAAT where I got to break the really expensive toys...

Welcome to the Hide! Thanks for your service and also a shout out to your wife who is currently serving. Glad to have you with us!