• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater american guns

Re: american guns

Wasting time, is why I don't watch the show. One episode last year was enough...

DK

I don't watch the show but saw an ad while watching something else on Discovery channel that Chris Kyle is going to be on this show. Anybody else disheartened by this?

You're right, got my douche' reality gunshows mixed up!
grin.gif

Does anyone know what kind of optic was used by the SWAT sniper on the Episode "one shot, One kill?"
i agree its scripted and somewhat annoying about their lack of actual knowledge. But the guns usually rock.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jsmythe</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> But the guns usually rock. </div></div>

Too much koolaide for this ^^ one.

This shows finally got cancelled! Thank God...Discovery Channel stated that the decision to not renew the show had been made before the Newtown incident. Just glad it's gone. Sons of Guns is on indefinate hiatus as well.