• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Another beanland on the lighter side.

donovan

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jan 22, 2006
lawton, oklahoma
Surgeon 591, A5 , jewel , HS bottom metal , 1-8 krieger.
only shot to 100 so far will strecth its legs a little as soon as the wind lays. 3250 with R-17 and 105 amaxs.
I have to say Jon Beanland is one of the best smiths i have dealt with, attention to detail is second to none, the rifle is a hammer @ 100 , im sure it wont fall apart going longer. And the best part is i can drive to his shop.. 10.5 pounds all up.

234ai044.jpg

Re: Another beanland on the lighter side.

Ahhhh, YOU were the one. Hee hee. I almost snagged that action, but decided to pass. A week later I went back to Jon, but it was gone. Nice snag, and great looking rifle.

spiral fluting is very nice.
Love that blue stock. Im a UK Wildcat and thats the only color down here... blue and white.

Well done

I heard a rumor that the rifle was just boringly stacking 105's right on top of each other at 550yds today.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sendero_man</div><div class="ubbcode-body">sweet one !!
grin.gif

you and those 243 AI's
grin.gif
</div></div>

no need to fix what isnt broke....
wink.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Brad Arnett</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I heard a rumor that the rifle was just boringly stacking 105's right on top of each other at 550yds today. </div></div>

it wasnt real hard ...... i know were the rest of my builds will go.....