• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another LE killing

Status
Not open for further replies.
May the suspect, whether now or at the end of his life suffer a painful and LONG death.

RIP Sheriff

Same thing goes for you, is that all you got out of the article that prompted you to post this little gem?

Dude, you totally missed my point. I didn't think I had to spell it out to this crowd and I'm not sure how you took that but if you had taken it the way I intended and I think most people would have taken it you would have seen that I was making a point about the drug trade crime/assassinations having a negative effect on and spreading to the U.S. I'll make of point of spelling out my points better in the future though.

Well dude, given the "crowd" here and their usual banter on topics like this I was unsure where you were getting at. Sorry I get a bit defensive on topics like this.

What the fuck is that supposed to mean? Why not say what it is you want to say for once instead of hiding behind some bullshit vague comment.
Your about a stupid fuck aren't you? So read it any motherfucking way you want. You one of those fucks from NY who think the whole world is supposed to cower down to your fucking shit because you might wear a badge. Suck the brown whole bitch!

Your about a stupid fuck aren't you? So read it any motherfucking way you want. You one of those fucks from NY who think the whole world is supposed to cower down to your fucking shit because you might wear a badge. Suck the brown whole bitch!

Lol... Excellent reply, douche! Oh and it's "You're about a stupid fuck". Not "your" which is possessive. <<<That's called irony.

Furthermore, you continue to show just how much of a simpleton you are. What does wearing a badge and being from NY have anything to do for calling you out on your post? I never included either in my response to you but I'm guessing you don't have much of anything so you'll go for the obvious.

Last edited:
Lol... Excellent reply, douche! Oh and it's "You're about a stupid fuck". Not "your" which is possessive. <<<that's called="" irony.[="" quote]
Glad you liked it, your first post in this thread shows your mental, and time line path. Hence why i quoted you, just encase it needs to be read for review by others at a later date. At first I was going to let it go, but you persist with your on going daily shit,.... so,... why not.

Your ability to comprehend what you read vs what you think you read eludes you more and more as time goes on. Seems to be a pattern you can't control?

Why would this be such a touchy subject to you, that you always read what is clearly not there? With the patterns you are displaying and posting on of late based, upon your reading comprehension, I find that most troubling, for a so called LEO, don't you?

</that's>

Glad you liked it, your first post in this thread shows your mental, and time line path. Hence why i quoted you, just encase it needs to be read for review by others at a later date.
</that's>

I think you meant to write "in case" not "encase". Dummy!

"encase" is correct, when read as a secondary conceptual.

Let's go after the gun grabbers and not each other, I assume we're all here because we cherish our freedom, our sport or lifestyle and the 2nd Amendment, there's plenty of targets out there to go after,

Geez guys! For fucks sake this guy was murdered. Think how his family feels. His grandkids, his wife ,fellow officers friends. This ain't my thread but if you want to measure who's got the biggest dick, start another thread.

Glad you liked it, your first post in this thread shows your mental, and time line path. Hence why i quoted you, just encase it needs to be read for review by others at a later date. At first I was going to let it go, but you persist with your on going daily shit,.... so,... why not.

Your ability to comprehend what you read vs what you think you read eludes you more and more as time goes on. Seems to be a pattern you can't control?

Why would this be such a touchy subject to you, that you always read what is clearly not there? With the patterns you are displaying and posting on of late based, upon your reading comprehension, I find that most troubling, for a so called LEO, don't you?

</that's>

Quoting you now "just IN CASE it needs to be read for review by others at a later date".

I normally avoid pissing matches on the internet, but I feel like slapchop needs at least one more person to tell him he's a douche to really let it sink in. Slapchop...you're a douche.

Okay, Okay, everyone just take the time to cool off. Grab a Big-Glup and and......Oh Wait....

It is sad to see Soldiers, LE, FF, etc. lose life before their time.....Damn Shame!

This happened in my town. Eugene used park in a corner parking lot every afternoon and kind of wave at people as they were leaving town. I missed the shooting by minutes today while I was working. I've heard a lot of conflicting things about what happened. I first assumed it was drug related. He's had a ton of indictments issued since he took office and pill pushers are pretty hefty in the area. I read later though about the father saying the shooter had some mental issues. All in all though everything is just hearsay right now. Outside of normal small town/county politics bs I was impressed with him in office. He was definitely a step up from the previous sheriff. When I hear something concrete I'll fill in some details.

Always get a chuckle at slapchop's mentally challenged rants, keep up the good work tiger

Said the self described retard who's staked his reputation here by talking about dildos and gay sex. The issue here seems to be the fact that some on here can't stand a dissenting opinion or for getting called out for their obvious bullshit as in the case of the OP, whose sole comment in his first post was full of contempt. Just be a man about it bro and make your feelings be known.

That and the fact that he called me stupid or rather "about a dumb fuck", yet the guy struggles with basic grammar.

Slapchop said:
The issue here seems to be the fact that some on here can't stand a dissenting opinion or for getting called out for their obvious bullshit as in the case of the OP, whose sole comment in his first post was full of contempt.

Funny how different people can read the same thing and have a different response based on their predispositions...

I read the OP, and the way *I* interpreted "Times are changing" was "Criminals have evidently declared open season on LEOs and prosecutors", as recent events seem to be a very sudden departure from the last decade or so.

No contempt or knock against LEO whatsoever.

Boiler, I'm pretty sure that's how all of us normal folk interpreted it.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

The ability to read and comprehend what is written w/o ones agenda or fears, interfering or influencing their response, is but a open window to those who peer.

Funny how different people can read the same thing and have a different response based on their predispositions...

I read the OP, and the way *I* interpreted "Times are changing" was "Criminals have evidently declared open season on LEOs and prosecutors", as recent events seem to be a very sudden departure from the last decade or so.

The contempt for the Rule of Law and for authority has become epidemic. It is sickening. Drug Cartels/gang bangers- which are essentially the same team and other criminal syndicates like Arian Brotherhood which is big here in the South seem to be losing their fear of LE. That should not be the case yet they seem to become emboldened. People need to stand behind their sheriffs and other LE- especially the good ones that protect their citizenry from scum like this. Very sickening, my heart goes out to the family.

Which incidentally Boiler up, is how I read the response too.

On the other hand, there are punks like slapchop that clearly wear his uncontrolled emotions on his sleeve, then spews stupid in his own unique Tourette style......

Utterly ridiculous. Instead of being a man and admitting the mistake slapchump, you excuse it, follow SOP and continue berating everyone else in order to place them on the defensive. It is difficult to determine whether you're a bigger pussy or a punk .I'm thinking both. You are always the denominator in threads involving LEO which inevitably degenerate into arguments and slurs. Gratz.

Get a grip on yourself jackass. No one here is going to kowtow to you or anyone that condescends to others, nor do they have to. I've said it before will continue to say it; you and your ilk give cops in general a bad rap. Individuals like you are no different than some of the gang bangers I run across who are nothing more than big pussies without their guns or fellow punks to back them.

Almost unbelieveable, then I saw your posts....

Last edited:
On the other hand, there are punks like slapchop that clearly wear his uncontrolled emotions on his sleeve, then spews stupid in his own unique Tourette style......

Utterly ridiculous. Instead of being a man and admitting the mistake slapchump, you excuse it, follow SOP and continue berating everyone else in order to place them on the defensive. It is difficult to determine whether you're a bigger pussy or a punk .I'm thinking both. You are always the denominator in threads involving LEO which inevitably degenerate into arguments and slurs. Gratz.

Get a grip on yourself jackass. No one here is going to kowtow to you or anyone that condescends to others, nor do they have to. I've said it before will continue to say it; you and your ilk give cops in general a bad rap. Individuals like you are no different than some of the gang bangers I run across who are nothing more than big pussies without their guns or fellow punks to back them.

Almost unbelieveable, then I saw your posts....

I don't berate everyone. Just people like you who go through life masquerading as something you're not. You're a poser dude and the more you try to insert your "educated opinion" the more it shows. So whenever you're concerned I will berate and discredit you because you're worthless and a liar.

Thats what i thought.

Still don't know what to think of the speculation of Ayrian nation involvement in the Texas LE shootings. Surely they can't be stupid enough to think that the US is Mexico. That they will not be caught and attached to the deep fryer.

Thats how i took it

I don't berate everyone. Just people like you who go through life masquerading as something you're not. You're a poser dude and the more you try to insert your "educated opinion" the more it shows. So whenever you're concerned I will berate and discredit you because you're worthless and a liar.

And the walking cartoon speaks............

Feel free to discredit me on what ever you think you can, whatever that means, because you haven't done it yet. However, you've done a bang-up job on yourself, which, I would be interested in seeing you eclipse.... That ought to be feat.

Posing? Like you do as being an honest, forthright cop? LOL, ok.

This is exactly the type of garbage I refer to where all you do is emote and mud sling. Get some help clown before you become another statistic.....

WTF, over? I've had a "go around" with Gunfighter in another thread before we got on the same page (I think). I did not take his comment to be a slight to LE at all and I actually took it as a nod to the dangers that the job can have and a commentary on this country's current climate.

Slapchop, you are my brother and I am your keeper. Gunfighter and High Binder have shown some distaste for LE in certain threads, I do not believe that this was one of them. Be cool, brother, even on the outside chance it was a shot at LE, it's just bullshit over the internet that isn't worth getting torqued over. We got enough stress, don't need to go looking for more. Be safe.

WTF, over? I've had a "go around" with Gunfighter in another thread before we got on the same page (I think). I did not take his comment to be a slight to LE at all and I actually took it as a nod to the dangers that the job can have and a commentary on this country's current climate.

Slapchop, you are my brother and I am your keeper. Gunfighter and High Binder have shown some distaste for LE in certain threads, I do not believe that this was one of them. Be cool, brother, even on the outside chance it was a shot at LE, it's just bullshit over the internet that isn't worth getting torqued over. We got enough stress, don't need to go looking for more. Be safe.

Well given Gunfighters history of loathing and contempt for most anyone in authority it's not a far stretch for me to have my suspicions as to the nature of his comment. I could be wrong, won't be the first or last time. If I am then I apologize but I still think "you're (as in you not belonging to you) bout a dumb fuck".

Wave, you're a liar and have zero integrity. The shit on the heel of my shoe has more value than you.

Hey now, wait a minute. I have a problem with unchecked authority in any form, as does everyone else on this board (Slapchop included) not with cops/LE in general.

As you should. No issues with me, my friend. I just mean that you have to take every thread and post in its own light and if "YOU'RE" (lol) not sure, it's best to clarify first.

Binder is actually a decent dude and the issues that he brings up are for the most part legitimate. There is never any malice in his posts.

Slap, I was only a cop for 25 years so just passed being a rookie, but I am friends with GF14. He has helped me on many things and has always known my background. Last week he spent an hour plus helping me and I have never even suspected him of being anti LE. He served our country himself. What I do get the feeling is he wont be talked down to or pushed around. I think folks on the net are often misunderstood and sometimes it does not hurt to give them the benefit of doubt. One thing is constant is that not many on here write worth a crap.

Well given Gunfighters history of loathing and contempt for most anyone in authority it's not a far stretch for me to have my suspicions as to the nature of his comment. I could be wrong, won't be the first or last time. If I am then I apologize but I still think "you're (as in you not belonging to you) bout a dumb fuck".

Wave, you're a liar and have zero integrity. The shit on the heel of my shoe has more value than you.

Zero integrity-LOL, coming from you that's .........rich. Baseless too. Feel free to expound though.

You presume what you don't know, then attempt to validate it through character assassination. You clearly derive satisfaction from belittling other people and always attacking their character. Somewhat of a psychopathology most likely stemming from a some form of physical and mental shortcomings....

IF your comments were true, "shit" at least has some form of substance, you don't. Just about every post you make is negative, an accusation or some form of slander.

You've got major issues dude.

Last edited:
Slap, I was only a cop for 25 years so just passed being a rookie, but I am friends with GF14. He has helped me on many things and has always known my background. Last week he spent an hour plus helping me and I have never even suspected him of being anti LE. He served our country himself. What I do get the feeling is he wont be talked down to or pushed around. I think folks on the net are often misunderstood and sometimes it does not hurt to give them the benefit of doubt. One thing is constant is that not many on here write worth a crap.

You should save it Tactical. Common sense , nor any form of decency resonates with this tool.

Beside that, he is always right. Just ask him........

Tactical, we've spoken before and I know your background. If you vouch for this guy then I take your word for it on him being good to go. I apologize in that I took his comment wrong.

Wave, you're still a worthless douche!

Slap, I bet if you and GF14 actually talked you would find lots of common ground. He is a wealth of information on many subject. GF14, just about ready for my Ham test. Thanks again

Well it didn't take long for folks to lose interest in all the anti-gun stuff. Gunfighter, all I saw was a link, and your statement is vague and multi-directional. Same for HighBinder. In the past, you have been one to jump on the shirt-tail of any lets-slam-a-cop thread. Lately you are more passive than you use to be, so I wouldn't get bent out of shape if a one liner, left open to interpretation, is taken out of context. You were never one to hold back from saying something, so I am not suprised Slap went off like he did. If there was an actual point either of you wanted to make, vague and baiting one liners don't do it. I don't have an issue as far as folks go on here (except EventHorizon, he is still a lying sack of shit). I have come to understand where some folks are coming from (HighBinder, KYPatriot), others have no origin of why or how they came to be so strongly against LE, other than the fact they are pussies in real life and the web is the only place they can do or say anything. However, if by posting this link, you have some other objective or agenda, point or opinion, that goes beyond mourning the death of a person who was mudered in cold blood, then fucking say it! Do you have additional info regarding this murder? Personal info about the victim? Stop baiting people into creating a shitstorm, come out and say it, or shut the fuck up. Simple as that.

This happened in my town. Eugene used park in a corner parking lot every afternoon and kind of wave at people as they were leaving town. I missed the shooting by minutes today while I was working. I've heard a lot of conflicting things about what happened. I first assumed it was drug related. He's had a ton of indictments issued since he took office and pill pushers are pretty hefty in the area. I read later though about the father saying the shooter had some mental issues. All in all though everything is just hearsay right now. Outside of normal small town/county politics bs I was impressed with him in office. He was definitely a step up from the previous sheriff. When I hear something concrete I'll fill in some details.

Best wishes for your town and police force, dude. Hopefully his successor will continue Sheriff Crum's work and put the pain to those scumbags.

I wish that the world would hear more about the good things these men do in a present tense, and not just as a eulogy.

Well it didn't take long for folks to lose interest in all the anti-gun stuff. Gunfighter, all I saw was a link, and your statement is vague and multi-directional. Same for HighBinder. In the past, you have been one to jump on the shirt-tail of any lets-slam-a-cop thread. Lately you are more passive than you use to be, so I wouldn't get bent out of shape if a one liner, left open to interpretation, is taken out of context. You were never one to hold back from saying something, so I am not suprised Slap went off like he did. If there was an actual point either of you wanted to make, vague and baiting one liners don't do it. I don't have an issue as far as folks go on here (except EventHorizon, he is still a lying sack of shit). I have come to understand where some folks are coming from (HighBinder, KYPatriot), others have no origin of why or how they came to be so strongly against LE, other than the fact they are pussies in real life and the web is the only place they can do or say anything. However, if by posting this link, you have some other objective or agenda, point or opinion, that goes beyond mourning the death of a person who was mudered in cold blood, then fucking say it! Do you have additional info regarding this murder? Personal info about the victim? Stop baiting people into creating a shitstorm, come out and say it, or shut the fuck up. Simple as that.

Amazing. I consider myself a fairly good reader, especially since English is my "mother tongue"- like 99% of the board here. So given what gunfighter stated, it seemed fairly clear to me what the intent of his post was. While it could be multi directional as you say, the benefit of the doubt should be given especially in subject matter such as this. Yet it wasn't and this dip- shit slap chop , starts the accusations sending the thread down hill, as usual. All typical form for this pussy. Which incidentally, have you ever known any cops to be pussies? Everyone is entitled to opinion, and there is truth to some of your statement, yet it is still a broad brush.

Some folks have justifiable reasons to hold the opinion they do while others deserve exactly what they get. In fact they ask for it. Yet the ladder goes both ways here and in the real world. In fact the only thing that sets one pussy apart from another is a badge and gun- or the internet as you say. Same thing in my book. Sorry if I don't buy into the worship of someone's chosen profession like slapchop.

If this steps on toes sorry I guess, but this bullshit is constant here and his punk-ass is usually at the helm of it.

You like to throw the word "pussy" around a lot wave. I remember you calling the LAPD cops involved in a shooting while searching for Dorner a pussy. Funny cause I doubt that you are even fit to be a pimple on the ass of an LAPD cop. Yet you critique and belittle these guys for going thru what they did all the while you wouldn't last a shift. You can call me a pussy all you want dude for the simple fact that you have no idea who I am and whether that is true or not.

You on the other hand claim to be tired of my bullshit yet you seem to be as happy in my posts/threads as a faggot in a dildo shop. From your own writings you've proven yourself to be a liar, rat and scumbag with nothing of value to add. At least I bring a different prescriptive to the table regardless of how unpopular it may be. You on the other hand came here with the sole intent of stirring the pot but I see thru your garbage.

Its too bad we don't have scratch and sniff computers cause I'd really like for you to smell my ass and then tell me what time it is.

Not only was Sheriff Crum a great man, a man that stood hard against drugs-and the scum that make a living off them, but he didn't quit when the going got tough. I'm glad to hear that not one deputy has quit, due to fear-for himself or his family. Without these kind of men, Sheriff Crum (God Bless him), but all those that have made and will make a stand against crime taking over our country, we could find ourselves in a very different way of life. He will be in my prayers, I hope the "suspect" gives up any others invovled (if there are any others), that would be the only good thing about him still breathing.

Last edited:
You like to throw the word "pussy" around a lot wave. I remember you calling the LAPD cops involved in a shooting while searching for Dorner a pussy. Funny cause I doubt that you are even fit to be a pimple on the ass of an LAPD cop. Yet you critique and belittle these guys for going thru what they did all the while you wouldn't last a shift. You can call me a pussy all you want dude for the simple fact that you have no idea who I am and whether that is true or not.

You on the other hand claim to be tired of my bullshit yet you seem to be as happy in my posts/threads as a faggot in a dildo shop. From your own writings you've proven yourself to be a liar, rat and scumbag with nothing of value to add. At least I bring a different prescriptive to the table regardless of how unpopular it may be. You on the other hand came here with the sole intent of stirring the pot but I see thru your garbage.

Its too bad we don't have scratch and sniff computers cause I'd really like for you to smell my ass and then tell me what time it is.

Typical. You do the same just in much grander style dipshit, and to one hell of a lot more people. As in most people you come in contact with on this site. There is only one direction with you, yours , and that is all. I can say the exact same thing. Anyone who talks the shit you do to as many folks as you do, over the internet no less is a pussy. You know nothing about me yet you call me names as if you think you know. Different perspectives? That's funny because only a self absorbed ass-wipe like you would even think such a thing given your track history. The only thing you bring is dissension and the same tired nonsense.

"Stir up the pot " Try again dumbass. I didn't stir anything slap, you did. Anyone who reads this thread can see that. Then there is the other gem you started with the former DA on the other one which I have yet to respond to. On this, I merely commented directly to the same dip- shit, tool that wears his emotions on his sleeve. Guess who? Not to mention non of the threads I've responded to you started you arrogant ass

Faggot in a dildo shop? Between that and wanting someone to smell your ass it sounds like you are speaking from experience. That explains a ton....
Figures you would want someone to smell your ass, because you show it on just about every post. For the record, I don't swing that way.

Last edited:
All this for only three words that most all, read correctly.

This is laughable at best, but a major sign of the times as well. If just three words can be read wrong because of ones agenda, issue's, or complex, no wonder this country is so divided and about to go over the edge.
Do I hate LEO's, no I do not. My partner in all things gun an back to back if need be is retired LEO. (Funny he is known for not liking Cops either, but has the up most respect for a LEO as well). I still do work for LE groups in Fla, and some for Uncle. Now a cop is one (male or female)who is on a power trip, that is a different fucker altogether. Yes I have contempt for Cop's and always will, because they make LEO's look bad, and cause more issues with the public, than they correct. A LEO will always error on the side of caution with words and actions, a Cop is never wrong and must/will always project their power, and will step all over a persons rights to seal the deal for the look at, or be afraid of me. LEO's are rock solid in their person and abilitys. Cops on the other hand is what you seen with the LAPD shooting up Grandma.

Now you can read all this as you wish, for I don't give a fuck what 99.09% here think one way or the other. There are a few here that know me first hand and, know which side of the line I've always stood on, or will stand on again if need be.

Sad this shit went down in a thread that was started only as a FYI, of a good man getting killed, by a POS. Yet, look where it went south at.

Mike,
Hope you tag the extra ticket from the gate, and get a workable plan that is "Water tight".

Status
Not open for further replies.