• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another Picture Thread - All Other Semi-Autos

Some of you need some Dick and Jane or some shit. "Reading is Fundamental" --but hey, when you're a tard I guess everything is spelled M-O-O-N, "that spells 'all other semi autos'". It also spells "not an AR".
🤣Take 2 of these Karen, you'll be fine 👍
Screenshot_20210413-215348.jpg

BOOM-BOOM-BOOM!!!

Believe it or not, the gun is the cheapest part... And it's a new manufacture weapon, not a parts gun. Feeding this motherfucker though is another story. Those 100rd. boxes retail for $500. Loading helps. Some. But obviously it doesn't get out a whole lot.

Really want a tandem mount in a five ton though, saw "Vietnam Gun Trucks" on Amazon and now I gotta have one.

IMG_1021 (1).JPG

IMG_1020.JPG

IMG_0891.JPG

Those airborne tripods are pretty slick... Now if they can halve the weight of the rest we'll be onto something!

Well it didn't say on the box and couldn't hurt to ask!

And I've done worse... Posting shit in the wrong place I mean. The "M-O-O-N" thing is a joke related to Stephen King's book, "The Stand".
I correctly placed a couple bullpups earlier in the thread, technically, doesn't that negate & offset my 1 fuckup, partial credit?

Had to wiggle and jam that crappy ProMag drum magazine in there. I wish ProMag would make magazines that properly fit AKs. Got rid of that drum magazine a long time ago. I suppose the Mossberg 930 Autoloader with actual wooden furniture can go on here. All the others I see on the market have that awful looking synthetic stock with or without the pistol grip.

Attachments

• AK Variant 001.JPG
    AK Variant 001.JPG
    356.2 KB · Views: 103
  • Mossberg 930 Autoloader 001.JPG
    Mossberg 930 Autoloader 001.JPG
    423 KB · Views: 108
Reactions: Longshot231
Luth AR or Magpul PRS stock? I'll be upgrading soon and I'm eyeing these and the new Magpul PRS Lite when it's released.

I like both of them. If you want to cut down on weight, then go with the Luth-AR. Keep in mind that with the Luth-AR you will need to purchase the QD inserts. I don't know why those don't come standard with the stock. I would pay extra for them. I did anyway to put them in myself.

For long range prone shooting, I really liked the MagPul PRS stock but it has one deficiency. It needs the bag rider. I could only find the bag rider that MDT makes. You will need the version that fits MagPul. Believe me, the bag rider on that stock really makes a big difference.

I had the Wiebad cheek cover on both of the MagPul stocks but one kept coming off. After having them a while, I determined that they were not needed. Besides, if you let someone else shoot your rifle on a really hot day, the cheek cover soaks up their sweat. Enough said?

Reactions: Anonymoose
Stag 10 Tactical in 6.5 Creedmoor with a USO TS 5-25x50 with a simple and crystal clear CMS reticle. Almost done. I'll upgrade the stock to something adjustable, better charging handle, need to fiddle with sling points, and, I might put a red dot on top of the P.E.P.R. mount.

PSX_20210506_054355.jpg

PSX_20210506_054154.jpg

Reactions: DangerRanger
I like both of them. If you want to cut down on weight, then go with the Luth-AR. Keep in mind that with the Luth-AR you will need to purchase the QD inserts. I don't know why those don't come standard with the stock. I would pay extra for them. I did anyway to put them in myself.

For long range prone shooting, I really liked the MagPul PRS stock but it has one deficiency. It needs the bag rider. I could only find the bag rider that MDT makes. You will need the version that fits MagPul. Believe me, the bag rider on that stock really makes a big difference.

I had the Wiebad cheek cover on both of the MagPul stocks but one kept coming off. After having them a while, I determined that they were not needed. Besides, if you let someone else shoot your rifle on a really hot day, the cheek cover soaks up their sweat. Enough said?
Awesome, thanks! Do you have to epoxy the QD cups on the Luth or can you use screws?

BOOM-BOOM-BOOM!!!

Believe it or not, the gun is the cheapest part... And it's a new manufacture weapon, not a parts gun. Feeding this motherfucker though is another story. Those 100rd. boxes retail for $500. Loading helps. Some. But obviously it doesn't get out a whole lot.

Really want a tandem mount in a five ton though, saw "Vietnam Gun Trucks" on Amazon and now I gotta have one.

View attachment 7603984
View attachment 7603981
View attachment 7603996
Those airborne tripods are pretty slick... Now if they can halve the weight of the rest we'll be onto something!

:oops: Wow, just wow!!! I'm super jealous. I'd chunk my m82a1 off a cliff for one of those...

:oops: Wow, just wow!!! I'm super jealous. I'd chunk my m82a1 off a cliff for one of those...
I sorta threw my marriage off a cliff in order to make it happen, does that count?

TOTALLY worth it too!

Seriously though, I just wait in ambush for a good deal, I'll wait years and I've always got a few things on a list to look for. Except now, I've gotta take a break or I'm gonna need inpatient therapy for gun rehab...

Reactions: js1977
I never was a fan of the Ak-47 until I deployed to Iraq/Afghanistan and saw first hand how indestructible they truly are. If you wanna test a firearm durability, give it to the ANA/IA and they’ll test it for you. Anyways, afterwards I truly had a whole new respect for the AK-47. I’ve actually grown to love it and now own a few.
49A9BBEB-4647-4D7D-9114-3D3DC301362C.jpeg

Last edited:
Added a bracket to put a red dot on my ak (hog hunting) and also got a hard case for it!

Attachments

• C99549AE-3EEE-48BD-8E8B-7530F9C31AF1.jpeg
    C99549AE-3EEE-48BD-8E8B-7530F9C31AF1.jpeg
    454.2 KB · Views: 100
  • 98560BA4-FE57-4396-B210-AAF61C3E251C.jpeg
    98560BA4-FE57-4396-B210-AAF61C3E251C.jpeg
    442.2 KB · Views: 95
  • 4199364E-C5A1-4C49-B78F-B3DA6D7C968D.jpeg
    4199364E-C5A1-4C49-B78F-B3DA6D7C968D.jpeg
    612 KB · Views: 94
Just picked up this RD 703. It came with the polymer furniture and I have to say it was the cheapest poly furniture ever. PSA poly furniture is better. I had a RD buffer adapter that was for another rifle, but found it's way onto this on to get that cheap stuff off. I purchased the SLR for another project that is now on hold so I decided to put that on this rifle. I was bummed the top gas tube that comes with the SLR rail didn't fit. The SLR website says it will, but it doesn't. I don't understand why the enhanced safety isn't standard on these rifle for the cost, so I put a PSA one on there. It still has the tuned trigger it came with on it. However, I have an ALG trigger and that will be going in. The trigger it came with has a ton of take up.

I do like the little touches they do, such as the engraving of the logo and the sites. The action is super smooth. That said I have not fired it yet. Will put some rounds through it tomorrow. I may have some buyers remorse and for the price as I feel should offer more things standard. I ordered this when they were just over $1800. Now at over $2k, I wouldn't get another. Heck just adding the stock package that I have here brings the price up to $2400 and that doesn't included the SLR rail. I get that AK price have gone through the roof, but when you start getting into Knights territory, just get the SR-15.

IMG_1557.jpg
IMG_1558.jpg
IMG_1559.jpg

Okay, I took the afternoon off and hit the range to zero the Rifle Dynamics rifle. It shot great, so I will be keeping it. Also had a PSA AK 103 with me. Didn’t have and optic on it, but it shot almost as well as the RD 703. The impulse on the rifles were completely different. The PSA was short and sharp. The RD was a little longer and really smooth. Once I added the suppressor it was 1” higher at 50 yards. That said the group size shrank with the suppressor on it. If the price was lower I say get one. Right now with AK prices going crazy I would wait until the prices come back down.

Reactions: whawk
I like my Ak, but no way I could bring myself to pay over 2k for that platform as much as I like how RD rifles look. The ak platform is super cool and nostalgic and has a real rough brash demeanor but so much stuff in terms of quality, ergonomics, usability is disregarded or not considered “because it’s an ak”.

The ak market right now is just bat shit nuts.

Here my zpap since it’s a picture thread :) before I did a few coats of tru oil. I’ve considered lots of upgrades but it will probably stay stock, I’ve considered a trigger upgrade but can’t commit.

D84C2818-6F56-4867-BBC9-8BD3D2B3A2C0.jpeg

Last edited:
Added a Holosun 510c green dot, this will be a hog hunting machine 😁

Attachments

• 4A80E358-BACE-4B09-863B-7C6A9BA9C4AE.jpeg
    4A80E358-BACE-4B09-863B-7C6A9BA9C4AE.jpeg
    445 KB · Views: 101
  • DE7E8258-4D4C-48D1-80E3-7E6E21B34CB1.jpeg
    DE7E8258-4D4C-48D1-80E3-7E6E21B34CB1.jpeg
    423.5 KB · Views: 99
  • 0B412641-05BF-4545-B31F-C850162DD902.png
    0B412641-05BF-4545-B31F-C850162DD902.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 102
The Browning BRN-180 (MOD 2 version) upper receiver group has real potential. This is my first, with all DHD and Geissele small parts in the lower plus a TriggerTech competition 3.5 LB trigger. Empty weight just 5 LB 12 OZ. Folds up nice and compact. On day one, I put a couple hundred rounds of 55 FMJ through it with no issues whatsoever. Recoil is about what you'd expect from an AR' this light - and that is noticeably less than your typical short stroke piston gun.

IMG_9534.jpeg
IMG_9533.jpeg
IMG_9532.jpeg
IMG_9531.jpeg
IMG_9530.jpeg

Last edited: