• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Another reason to love (or hate) PSA

Maggot

"For we wrestle not against flesh and blood"
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Jul 27, 2007
    Virginia
    GOOD. As long as the kids in the videos are portrayed in a safe and wholesome manner, doing responsible things with adult supervision, and no personal information being broadcasted accidentally or otherwise, there is no problem with having the entire family participate in generating family and child friendly gun content.

Gun control supporters can go take another mRNA booster and fuck themselves off.

I watch some kids youtube reviews if they are pertinent to what I'm shopping for. I have a few kids and nice to see what might fit them or not before you drops thousands and thousands of $$$ on something that doesn't work.

California has been trying to make it illegal to even talk about firearms with anyone 18 and under (AB 2571), unless it's "Guns are Evil". One of the main reasons you've been seeing the age verification pop-ups on some 2A oriented sites.

California has been trying to make it illegal to even talk about firearms with anyone 18 and under (AB 2571), unless it's "Guns are Evil". One of the main reasons you've been seeing the age verification pop-ups on some 2A oriented sites.
    So now saying to a 15 year old..."I'm taking my gun to the range." will get you 3-5 but ransacking a store in OK. That makes perfect California sense.

They have lost and they know it. Almost nobody supports gun control anywhere in this country anymore. These articles are just to rile up a few of the idiot clingers lol. Unfortunately most people are not willing to get involved in the fight politically.

So now saying to a 15 year old..."I'm taking my gun to the range." will get you 3-5 but ransacking a store in OK. That makes perfect California sense.
    It was signed into law, then challenged. It's still in limbo. The strictest interpretation of the law even makes hunter safety courses for minors illegal.

It was signed into law, then challenged. It's still in limbo. The strictest interpretation of the law even makes hunter safety courses for minors illegal.
    Somebody needs a good knock upside the head. Where is @Switchblade when we need him.

Slap On Head.Gif GIF - Slap On Head Araintu Vitu Slap GIFs

Reactions: msgriff
    Expand a bit. Could I talk to my son or his friends about hunting? Whats the cut off age? That seems clearly a violation of a lot of stuff.

Is this it?

1. www.latimes.com › california › story9th Circuit rules California ban on marketing guns to minors ...

Sep 13, 2023 · Sept. 13, 2023 4:48 PM PT. California’s law banning the marketing of firearms to minors is probably unconstitutional under the 1st Amendment, a federal appellate court ruled Wednesday.

Expand a bit. Could I talk to my son or his friends about hunting? Whats the cut off age? That seems clearly a violation of a lot of stuff.

Is this it?

1. www.latimes.com › california › story9th Circuit rules California ban on marketing guns to minors ...

Sep 13, 2023 · Sept. 13, 2023 4:48 PM PT. California’s law banning the marketing of firearms to minors is probably unconstitutional under the1st Amendment, a federal appellate court ruled Wednesday.
    I suppose that only advertising hunter safety courses would be illegal. Would verbally telling an unrelated minor about a particular course be advertising? I don't know. The hunter safety course issues were supposed to have been addressed by amending the law. Whether it did so is still contested by some.

"In June of 2022, the California Assembly passed and Governor Newsom signed AB-2571 into law. NRA filed suit shortly thereafter. The bill as originally drafted was so overbroad that it effectively banned advertising youth-hunter-education programs. The NRA’s lawsuit pointed that out, and the state promptly amended the statute so that it only bans advertisements of firearms products “in a manner that … reasonably appears to be attractive to minors.” But that didn’t fix the law’s overbreadth problem. It still banned advertisements featuring a parent hunting or shooting with their minor child."

NRA-ILA 10-09-2023

I suppose that only advertising hunter safety courses would be illegal. Would verbally telling an unrelated minor about a particular course be advertising? I don't know. The hunter safety course issues were supposed to have been addressed by amending the law. Whether it did so is still contested by some.

"In June of 2022, the California Assembly passed and Governor Newsom signed AB-2571 into law. NRA filed suit shortly thereafter. The bill as originally drafted was so overbroad that it effectively banned advertising youth-hunter-education programs. The NRA’s lawsuit pointed that out, and the state promptly amended the statute so that it only bans advertisements of firearms products “in a manner that … reasonably appears to be attractive to minors.” But that didn’t fix the law’s overbreadth problem. It still banned advertisements featuring a parent hunting or shooting with their minor child."

NRA-ILA 10-09-2023
    Former Virginia Governor Bob McDonnel wanted to get gun safety/ hunter Ed in grade school. He was also being groomed for the big spot. They sabotaged him quickly. Bunch of false crap, later proved false, but it cast that shadow.

• Sad
    Reactions: Charmingmander
    It used to be early 80s and I think 90s . Got my hunter safety card in 10th grade gym/health class.