• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Answering todays most pressing questions (in pictures...)

OldSalty2

Just a salty OG liberal.
Minuteman
  • Aug 29, 2020
    ill admit, i tend to think in simple terms. and generally try to pull from my limited knowledge of history to add context to "todays most pressing" or divisive questions.

rules are simple.

question is posted, and replies answer the question using a picture.

pictures speak 1000 words. pictures can be uncomfortable...

to start...

"why does anyone need an ar15?"

ill admit, i tend to think in simple terms. and generally try to pull from my limited knowledge of history to add context to "todays most pressing" or divisive questions.

rules are simple.

question is posted, and replies answer the question using a picture.

pictures speak 1000 words. pictures can be uncomfortable...

to start...

"why does anyone need an ar15?"
    8A171556-72B5-4D55-AF9D-42F1D590BC0A.jpeg

Okay, I’ll play

Attachments

• A721CD94-0DFA-47A8-89B2-55C1C354B8C3.jpeg
      A721CD94-0DFA-47A8-89B2-55C1C354B8C3.jpeg
      14.9 KB · Views: 39
    You know thinking more about this the federal government violated the first, second, and fourth amendment. They sent the Army there to stop the Lakota from ghost dancing, which was a peaceful religious ceremony. The Lakota were rather peaceful during this time, which I think was 15 years after they gave Custer and the 7th Calvary the what for. Wounded knee was completely unjustified.
    This needs to be talked about more!!

Waco.
    You know thinking more about this the federal government violated the first, second, and fourth amendment. They sent the Army there to stop the Lakota from ghost dancing, which was a peaceful religious ceremony. The Lakota were rather peaceful during this time, which I think was 15 years after they gave Custer and the 7th Calvary the what for. Wounded knee was completely unjustified.
    I bet we can find a bunch more. Probably some on foreign soil.

Our government is not the benevolent, kinder and gentler apparatus they would like us to all believe.

Reactions: jbell
    Some of you didnt read the rules!

Question #2:

What does Choid see when he looks in the mirror?

Cough cough cough COVID LOCKDOWN cough cough.........

.gov at work saving the children. Waco 1993

Attachments

• waco-siege.-bizarrepedia.jpg
      waco-siege.-bizarrepedia.jpg
      50 KB · Views: 34
    • Angry
    Reactions: Davo308