• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater Any B-movie fans out there?

TLong... if you're going to go B-movie, you have to go the full distance. I mean, that doesn't hold a candle to Plan 9 from Outer Space or Liquid Sky. Compared to them, your movie above is Oscar material!!

Congrats on having a role! Neat stuff!

Cheers,

Sirhr

How 'bout cheezy Syfy? After all, Saturday is the most dangerous day on television, right?

Greg

How 'bout cheezy Syfy? After all, Saturday is the most dangerous day on television, right?

Greg

Saturday afternoon Creature Feature! The scary organ playing during the opening.

Friday night Sci fri day! Cool sci fi synthesized music opening.

Spent many hours watching these... Cheezy syfy, absolutely not, pure classic I still watch them every chance I get!

White Zombie the movie that started the zombie craze, superb!

When VOOM provided HD tv via satellite they had a channel that was all horror movies, and not many good ones. I saw a whole lot of stuff like Re-Animator and From Beyond. Great fun if not good movies.

I wish I could find all the old Elvira episodes, as she had tons of B-Movies and that gorgeous cleavage.

Not sure that they would be classified as B-Movies, but two of my faves are:

The Land That Time Forgot
The People That Time Forgot

Both have lame special effects that are, well, freakin' awesome!!

Sirhr, I have never heard of "Liquid Sky" before today. After having watched it, I am pretty sure I will have lasting effects from that. Those people were on some kind of special drug. I'm more of a "Zombie Massacre" type of guy.

TLong... It's one of those movies you see in college at all-night film festivals and then, well, try a lifetime to forget. I have to admit, though, I own the DVD. Pulled it out of the 'cheap' box at a store one day and said "I must have this, if only for shock value." It is truly a FUBAR piece of movie-making billed as a "Punk Sci Fi Thriller." Wrong on all counts...

Cheers,

Sirhrr

Last edited: