• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Crypto Coin investors here? Can you explain this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 137765
  • Start date
Herein lies one issue of Cryptocurrency:

The exchanges can be forced to block sanctioned persons from trading on their platform or just choose to do it on their own, but wallet to wallet transaction on the blockchain cannot be block as far as I know.

Reactions: Hobo Hilton
Anyone in on the whole Crypto wipeout?

Reactions: gigamortis
Anyone in on the whole Crypto wipeout?

Not really a wipeout because some people made a lot of money while other people lost all their money, capitalism is darwinism for money.

Reactions: Blaster7Romeo
You have not lost the money untill you sell...

Also, You also have not maid the money until you sell...

even so.. you probably won't lose it "all" a Lot of chicken Littles out there... if you need the money in the next 5 years it should not be in crypto or any investment for that matter. bear market or not.

Last edited:
I know I watched Bitcoin go from $300-$1k and then back down to $100.

If I had spent $1k on it then, rather than assume it had run it's course, I'd have bought my house in cash and had leftover 3 years later.

But Bitcoin was $10k last week, and $18k a week later. The hedge funds that invested in it at $60k have to be shitting themselves.

Reactions: Bender