• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any Interest in Steyr SSG 69 Aluminum Trig. Guard

So to answer the original question, the new design of bottom metal is suitable for both the single and double trigger versions of the rifle. It’ll be the only one supplied from now on for ease of production. It’ll be the same for the AICS magazine version - one bottom metal for single and double triggers!
I would like to purchase one of these replacement bottoms in AICS for my SSG 69.
Would you please pm with the price and payment details?
Thanks and have a great weekend.

A thing of beauty, very nicely done!
Thanks again to the good Dr.!!
IMG_8341.jpg

I just received one of Dr. Strangeloves replacement bottom metals for my Steyr SSG. What a fantastic job on designing and machining. Super light and fit like a glove.
I would highly recommend anyone with an SSG get one of these.
I was amazed when I removed the plastic factory part and really saw how flimsy and brittle it was.

Texas 243

I just received one of Dr. Strangeloves replacement bottom metals for my Steyr SSG. What a fantastic job on designing and machining. Super light and fit like a glove.
I would highly recommend anyone with an SSG get one of these.
I was amazed when I removed the plastic factory part and really saw how flimsy and brittle it was.

Texas 243

Thanks for the kind words!

PM sent to Dr Strangelove_207 in regard to ordering bottom metal with Accuracy International mag conversion, if available. No reply. Anyone else in communication with seller?

I am definitely in the market for Steyr bottom metal. Every Steyr I collect I buy extra mags and trigger guards. The market is getting way short of the old plastic ones.
Can I get extra Model L (6mm double trigger) mags or bottom metal or plastic trigger guards from anyone?

I messaged Strangelove a couple of time, first one on January 5th, no reply.

I also got the current pricing from Styria, about $450 with customs and shipping for my double trigger.