• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any reviews of TiborasaurusRex's YouTube Vids?

I thought this man was serious at first. My mistake.

WTF did I just read
AF5CC4AC-4555-4B1C-AE76-77AC8545F593.jpeg

Yes, they used a lot of outdated techniques 50 years ago you bloviating muppet.
Look guys... I know Zap is pushing your buttons. To be honest, it's kinda fun to watch. LOL.

I also know that like you've stated, Rex does sometimes (often) put out old information. However, if you look back at the point I made earlier, and the reason I watch his channel... OLD info, is still better than NO info. When you're a newbie, and just learning, you take all you can get. Sure they used outdated techniques 50 years ago, but they still managed to put a lot of bad guys in the dirt using those outdated techniques. So much so, that those guys are legends to this day... Just because something is newer, and better now, does NOT mean what once was... doesn't still work. It just doesn't work AS GOOD.

A bran new mid-engine Vette is the shit, but if any of you would scoff at a 1964 Cobra, you're stupid as all hell.

So maybe Gunny Hathcock could get his rifle to shoot a 1MOA group at 800 yds with his 50 year old "outdated techniques"... and somebody (not me) now could shoot a 1/2 MOA groups with their latest wiz-bang shit. Does anyone here honestly think his old "outdated techniques" could keep them from being hit by one of his rounds if they were sitting in camp not knowing that he was out there with them in his crosshairs?

I'll be ready with the 23rd Psalm.

Does it matter one damn bit that you could do it from 1,400 yds? In most terrain, probably not.

Considering that the newer information is not as easy to come by, or that it almost always must be paid for to attain, or you must travel to acquire it, you can see the appeal for the info being freely offered at the click of a mouse. Talking about his videos, not his classes.

That right there is the appeal of someone like Rex, and others like him.

Last edited:
Look guys...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Oh shit the authority is here. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Look back at the point you made earlier. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

You guys are too funny thinking anyone gives cares what you think, or is "mad" about it. People are just calling out bullshit. If you paid Rex to learn something, you probably got ripped off. If you are in love with him, cool, probably because you don't know enough to see he doest know enough to be charging people to take his class. You could have used that money to pay a master. Instead you you gave it billy jack down the street so he could read you outdated techniques out of old manuals to you. But hey, you're too lazy to read anyway, right?

I mean, I was too lazy to read to all the bullshit you two have been writing anyway. Not too lazy to read something with substance though.

BTW. I have magic beans to for sale. 🤫

Reactions: XLR308
Careful now, name calling is a no no on most forum groups. lol Thanks for the confirmation.
You should be more offended by the velcro sneaker comments, than being described as a bloviating muppet. The velcro sneakers stuff I assume isn't true. You can tie your own shoes.....right? :unsure:

Is describing what something is, name calling? :unsure: An eagle is a majestic bird. Is that name calling?

Better go ask your mommy and get back to me on that one.

He's quoted and responded to his own posts more than once now. So...

I must have missed the comment about IOR scopes - has that come up yet?

I see the new weekend kickball has stepped up for a beating. Seems every weekend some new guy joins and starts throwing punches around here and gets pissed when we fight back. Enjoy your weekend of getting your fun in. I'm sure the ban hammer will be stomping this out by tomorrow

Reactions: Threadcutter308
Hi,

Rule #4312....NEVER take anyone that speaks about their orgasms and how their noodle is limp from steroids seriously...

Sincerely,
Theis

View attachment 7655547
Correct as always, Theis. I need to learn to search for these user names. It's not the first time you've come through that way. Greatly increases the entertainment value of these trolls.

The wise among you have probably stopped by and glanced, maybe even watched the show for a bit and said to yourself "ain't worth it." You are correct. I knew it wasn't worth it 40 posts ago but after having my intelligence insulted after asking an innocent an honest question by the forum owner (didn't know who he was at the time and it would not have mattered if I had) it became a matter of principle to me.

But that too got thin after the first 12 negative replies. I have to admit it then turned towards a weird fascination with the variety of comments and juvenile attacks reminiscent of elementary school to be honest. I enjoy a good tussle always have so I kept "pushing the buttons" as one wise man pointed out, and had fun.

I found out from one kind responder about this narco post thing and another alluded to these narco terror attacks happening on a regular basis to this group, gosh I wonder why? I asked several times for people to site the examples of me defending one of the arch enemies of this group, poor old Rex. Skinny little college kid whom I guess made a huge mistake by trying to share information on longe range shooting nearly 12 years ago. Everyone of my questions concerned themselves with Rex's videos and vague comments about his outdated shooting style. All, I really got back were negative critiques of his classes and for a price, I could learn the magic trick of shooting. No direct responses to clear honest questions.

It took teeth pulling effort to understand the real situation of professional jealously and of course money, classes and videos. By that time it was too late, so I decided to have some fun myself and ratchet it up and Good Lord, the Tom, DICKS and Harries came out of the woodwork to take their shot. Someone mentioned the "ban hammer" I fully expected it. I even offered to comply with the moderator cutting the show off. mum was the word.

Boys, I admit to being an asshole, it seems you cannot share the same honesty. So here we are. I am getting tired and bored also it is really losing its appeal to continue. But as I said, for now, I can shut it off or ramp it up. As long as the fish are bitting, why not.
tenor (10).gif

Reactions: armorpl8chikn
I enjoy having a ton of content at my finger tips online , but take it all with a grain of salt , Some of it I can apply to what I am doing and how other bits are just so over my head I have to keep reading hoping someday something will catch and stick .

The wise among you have probably stopped by and glanced, maybe even watched the show for a bit and said to yourself "ain't worth it." You are correct. I knew it wasn't worth it 40 posts ago but after having my intelligence insulted after asking an innocent an honest question by the forum owner (didn't know who he was at the time and it would not have mattered if I had) it became a matter of principle to me.

But that too got thin after the first 12 negative replies. I have to admit it then turned towards a weird fascination with the variety of comments and juvenile attacks reminiscent of elementary school to be honest. I enjoy a good tussle always have so I kept "pushing the buttons" as one wise man pointed out, and had fun.

I found out from one kind responder about this narco post thing and another alluded to these narco terror attacks happening on a regular basis to this group, gosh I wonder why? I asked several times for people to site the examples of me defending one of the arch enemies of this group, poor old Rex. Skinny little college kid whom I guess made a huge mistake by trying to share information on longe range shooting nearly 12 years ago. Everyone of my questions concerned themselves with Rex's videos and vague comments about his outdated shooting style. All, I really got back were negative critiques of his classes and for a price, I could learn the magic trick of shooting. No direct responses to clear honest questions.

It took teeth pulling effort to understand the real situation of professional jealously and of course money, classes and videos. By that time it was too late, so I decided to have some fun myself and ratchet it up and Good Lord, the Tom, DICKS and Harries came out of the woodwork to take their shot. Someone mentioned the "ban hammer" I fully expected it. I even offered to comply with the moderator cutting the show off. mum was the word.

Boys, I admit to being an asshole, it seems you cannot share the same honesty. So here we are. I am getting tired and bored also it is really losing its appeal to continue. But as I said, for now, I can shut it off or ramp it up. As long as the fish are bitting, why not.
Not only are you utterly full of shit...now you are spewing it at length. What a fucking wanker....apparently literally.

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Ok Zipperadoo.
You have my attention now.
You have thrown the gauntlet....let's just see how that plays out for you.

This can of worms might get interesting yet.

I don’t know, but I did some limited checking with my meager ability as a lowly minuteman and saw early on that literally all of his posts were in this one thread. He obviously had hijacked an old account and was just trolling. Nothing more, nothing less. I’ve been distracted and just didn’t feel like playing, but watched out of sheer voyeurism.

I don’t know, but I did some limited checking with my meager ability as a lowly minuteman and saw early on that literally all of his posts were in this one thread. He obviously had hijacked an old account and was just trolling. Nothing more, nothing less. I’ve been distracted and just didn’t feel like playing, but watched out of sheer voyeurism.
Me too.

Jeff's been outed.

Who is Jeff?

And from my limited research into the Rex videos, the only way I can describe it is, he's technically not wrong about anything but hes also not right about any of it either.

They tend to want to teach about 'being a sniper' instead of a shooter, which is fine and I get it. Then they proceed to go over shooting things 98% of the time when its maybe 25% of the actual equation. On top of that, they're still talking like its the days of slide rules, throwing grass up in the air, 800 yards is ELR, night time doesn't exist, the scope/spotter are your only pieces of actual equipment, etc.

Im waiting on them do to a 90 minute video on the Hawkin's position.

Reactions: lash
It's great that the videos are free, but IMO he tries to turn a 20 page paper into 100 though. Spends more time explaining things that he says are useless and even more time starting a topic and then saying he'll get to it later.

I am immune to personal attacks,

they are old, tired, and don't entertain me at all... heard it all before and none of it was that funny then...

Those who try to slide one in one me are usually the same guys at the bar that tell me how they "could" have been a Marine too, but ... but... not only a Marine but a Sniper to boot, Mom just refused to sign the papers and they had to work the farm to pay the bills otherwise I would have been competing for their slot in the course

As I said, I like Rex, I think he is a super nice guy, believe his heart is in the right place, but, the rest stops there, he just beat most people to the punch and early on he had a plan, cover to cover Ultimate Sniper with cool footage behind the voice-over, shrewd.... Paulie gets $5k and I get to keep the robe.

Reactions: Gleedus and lash