• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Any reviews of TiborasaurusRex's YouTube Vids?

I was wondering why this asshole showed up on my youtube shit. Lowlight is the only asshole I want in my youtube shit! :ROFLMAO:

I did not realize Rex is a Dickinson ND resident. Interesting.

Dairies dumping on the ground, heard a beef processing plant closed yesterday from my neighbor that has cattle. Supposedly crops left rotting in the fields in Florida that normally go to school lunch programs. Maybe someone can verify that. Of course, the MSM won't be broadcasting that, so unless u live next to one of the producers down there, u probably won't know for sure. How long before the lack of those items shows up in the grocery store? Are all the plants open that can peas, corn , beans, and package and process the hundreds of items on the grocery store shelf? How many countries are still shipping us food products? If not, how many weeks before warehouses run out? Even if we are shut down only a couple more weeks, it will take awhile before plants are up running 100%, then how long to stock the shelves on stores for 330 million Americans, and that ain't counting the illegals. Are farmers in those areas going to disc under what is in the field now, and replant for an uncertain date that crops will b picked again? Some of his video's make some sense if u bother to "really" think about it. Been a long time since this country faced the hunger of the great depression. Back then , folks had some class. I think it would be a whole different story today. I wonder if we are only a few short weeks away from finding out.

Dairies dumping on the ground, heard a beef processing plant closed yesterday from my neighbor that has cattle. Supposedly crops left rotting in the fields in Florida that normally go to school lunch programs. Maybe someone can verify that. Of course, the MSM won't be broadcasting that, so unless u live next to one of the producers down there, u probably won't know for sure. How long before the lack of those items shows up in the grocery store? Are all the plants open that can peas, corn , beans, and package and process the hundreds of items on the grocery store shelf? How many countries are still shipping us food products? If not, how many weeks before warehouses run out? Even if we are shut down only a couple more weeks, it will take awhile before plants are up running 100%, then how long to stock the shelves on stores for 330 million Americans, and that ain't counting the illegals. Are farmers in those areas going to disc under what is in the field now, and replant for an uncertain date that crops will b picked again? Some of his video's make some sense if u bother to "really" think about it. Been a long time since this country faced the hunger of the great depression. Back then , folks had some class. I think it would be a whole different story today. I wonder if we are only a few short weeks away from finding out.
Bruh ain't non of that happening. Stop fear mongering. You sound paranoid like rex.

Bruh ain't non of that happening. Stop fear mongering. You sound paranoid like rex.
your probably right, but how many thought what is happening now,,,, would ever happen, even in your wildest dreams? And though you and I know it's BS, it's brought the country to it's knees.

Joined in 2011 with 2 posts (both posted today).

Hmmmm...

Rex is just plagiarizing in his videos reading off old drivel that has been disproven over and over. His self righteous religious bullshit doesn't help either. I couldn't get past a single one of his videos without falling asleep and his religious zealotry both convinced me to stop watching his shit, and I gave it an honest try when I first got into long range. I'd literally rather watch paint dry on a wall than watch or listen to his ramblings.

Todd Hodnett does a better job and he steals all of his information from others as well.

Reactions: 308pirate
If you read this entire thread it has been explained where he is reading from. Old Army field manuals on the topic of sniping. Old information such as spin drift and coriolis are far exaggerated compared to real world ballistics. If you want good information, look up weaponized math done by Frank (@lowlight ) and @Enough Said here on this forum. Far better information without all the dry repitition.

Last edited:
I often find it interesting, and this sorta common for the internet

They take something with "views" or "hits" whatever you want to call it, and lots of people watch it, so it gains a loyal following. The content is really irrelevant, it's more about the presentation.

But then, when told what they were watching was, Old, Outdated Information that really doesn't do anything to help you shoot any better, but it's something you can repeat so they defend it as if what they absorbed is valid.

you don't know what you don't know, but you went looking. Then you found something you think is pretty easy to digest only to be told it's outdated and flawed, yet you continue to defend it.

You don't know what you are defending, except the choice to use that information, but you'll defend it regardless.

Following doctrine from 1978 is easy because most everyone has heard some form of it before, this way when it's regurgitated it rings as true to most folks. Yes, that sounds familiar so it has to be right...

Plaster was never a Sniper and the Ultimate Sniper is nothing more than entertainment, however, if you read from it, and set it to cool videos, boy does it work for the lowest common denominator crowd, because they don't know what to use and what to discard.

The biggest problem is the visual to perfectly honest, the voice-over talking is straight from the old manuals, but the shooting is really the main problem. The execution is lacking and just reinforces the bad habits most people are looking to break. Watch the actual shooting in the video and you can pick apart a lot of things demonstrated by them, none of it good.

I went to a Rex Seminar, I think I can talk intelligently on the subject having attended a host of classes from the USMC to the Modern-day....

I often find it interesting, and this sorta common for the internet

They take something with "views" or "hits" whatever you want to call it, and lots of people watch it, so it gains a loyal following. The content is really irrelevant, it's more about the presentation.

But then, when told what they were watching was, Old, Outdated Information that really doesn't do anything to help you shoot any better, but it's something you can repeat so they defend it as if what they absorbed is valid.

you don't know what you don't know, but you went looking. Then you found something you think is pretty easy to digest only to be told it's outdated and flawed, yet you continue to defend it.

You don't know what you are defending, except the choice to use that information, but you'll defend it regardless.

Following doctrine from 1978 is easy because most everyone has heard some form of it before, this way when it's regurgitated it rings as true to most folks. Yes, that sounds familiar so it has to be right...

Plaster was never a Sniper and the Ultimate Sniper is nothing more than entertainment, however, if you read from it, and set it to cool videos, boy does it work for the lowest common denominator crowd, because they don't know what to use and what to discard.

The biggest problem is the visual to perfectly honest, the voice-over talking is straight from the old manuals, but the shooting is really the main problem. The execution is lacking and just reinforces the bad habits most people are looking to break. Watch the actual shooting in the video and you can pick apart a lot of things demonstrated by them, none of it good.

I went to a Rex Seminar, I think I can talk intelligently on the subject having attended a host of classes from the USMC to the Modern-day....
Interesting, with your background why did you choose to go to a Rex Seminar it seems a little like beginner class too me? I'm a pretty new shooter and still don't know what to keep and what to throw out but I'm wading through it slowly. Your response above seems to be pretty spot on as things always appear to be changing in this sport, certainly with gear that is the case maybe not so much with the standard shooting fundamentals. Reminds me I need to do some dry fire practice.

Lowlight called me one day and said he heard "Rex" was doing a two-day talking-only seminar in town (Denver). I said, "You are going if I have to pay for it because we are going to get to the bottom of this shit." -- My exact words.

Frank went. After the fact we talked at length about what he experienced, because we are always willing to learn. He states that "Rex" is a nice enough guy, and means well, but he just doesn't have any original thought and many of the things he went over do not have anything to do with becoming a better shooter and it was all delivered in a simple, conversation style. From a podium.

On day two someone pointed out Frank in the crowd and the whole experience changed. He then began to ask if Frank agreed and requested his input. I thought this fact was funny.

It's simple. Either you have some original thought or content to offer, OR you are just offering codified information for the sake of making money and maybe making yourself popular along the way.

The guy has a huge internet following of shooters who don't know any better, so they all follow along and defend him to the grave.

This has now turned into just that.

Enjoy.

Reactions: Huskydriver
Rex's videos do have an odd entertainment quality to them kind of a learning as we go style using videos and pod casts. I think the value that he does bring to the sport is in presenting information in a less intimidating way and giving you enough to get you interested in trying it out. He is not going to make you into an operator or anything close but he does help people to understand the basic equipment required and a few basic skills to get you started. This is much better than some of the macho OAF videos out there that sound like a drill instructor and demand that your first rifle needs to be an AI with TT glass or you'll go straight to hell. As in any sport you can't and shouldn't try to start at the top IMO.

Only after you get over the first hurdle and buy that Savage Mod 10 with SWFA scope and a Harris bipod can you gain experience and then move to the more advanced understanding, training and gear. And face it which one of us isn't still trying to learn more get better and improve our skills regardless of how good we are/or aren't currently.

As the saying goes, there's a butt for every seat. Pick the one that fits you today.

Reactions: Rich4
You would be better off taking your money and burning it rather than buying a Savage. I wish I could have all that money I spent on Savage back. I could buy an AI with the money wasted on that shit brand.

Accuracy is only part of the package. Feeding, extracting, ejecting, and scope mounts constantly coming loose are also known issues, and are extremely frustrating when you aren't only shooting from a bench.

ah, here it comes... took a while boys. I defended Rex's effort to put together a series of videos, I am guilty. Enough said, is the closest to a logical response. I really question if you fellows read and comprehend (two different things). Is it wrong to think if someone puts together a decent series on shooting, (which is an art) that they would gather a following? Here is where every last one of you are wrong, I have no dog in the fight. I am asking where Rex is wrong. I got, he quoted out of an outdated military manual and he talks too much. It is abundantly clear this is an old cat fight that I stepped into way late. I sure as hell am not apologizing for asking a questions nor for any remark I have made throughout this whole show. For the third time, enough said, I said clearly, I have no comment in Rex's money making ventures. Allin one, I am pretty sure I will not learn much in the way of life lessons from this thread. Shooting perhaps, life not a chance. If you want to regroup and recognize a potential friend I am all for it. I stand by my questions and comments to here and have not heard a coherent argument other than Rex's business schemes.

So while you troll here pretending to be asking legitimate questions you are really just here to pander to Rex's video abilities? Good enough, just don't pretend to be interested in Precision Rifle Shooting....

I arrived on the Sniper's Hide doorstep via Youtube after watching some of Rex's stuff so I'm not bashing him necessarily. His videos sparked enough interest that I landed here and found the well of knowledge much better. Here you can ask direct questions and get direct answers (beware the question that is TOO obvious as you will get flamed). If you are truly looking for learning opportunities you are in the correct spot, but know your place. Sign up for the online training, practice what is being shown, and then come back with specific questions/problems that you need help with. You will find we are a pretty helpful bunch of guys that LOVE to be a pain in the ass.

Also the SWFA scopes are actually a great value for what you get.

Take a breath boys! So I am a troll pandering to Rex and pretending to be interested in precision rifle shooting? And you came to that conclusion how? Because I "didn't know my place"? What is that supposed to mean? And your statement goes on to oddly sound like my position, "His videos sparked enough interest that I landed here and found the well of knowledge much better." the last part, yet to be proved but I am sure exists. So I am confused, you start out with what could be taken as insults (I guess to try and put me in my place, because I didn't know my place) then basically admit to following the same path I am on. Then suggesting areas of the site that are helpful (thank you for that) and end up agreeing with Rex on the SWFA scope! 338, I can take whatever I dish out so no hard feeling on my end, but damn man that was a strange message. I have a good hunch of why the ruffled feathers. I just chuckle at that. I honestly feel I have not been disrespectful of anyone in this string (minus my attempt at humor for mister light). I asked a few specific questions that never really got answered, which is fine, I guess. I need to get better at cut and paste; it sounds like I unknowingly broke a rule by saying I admired the amount of work it took to put Rex's series together. Then made the mistake of asking what parts of Rex's stuff was wrong. I got, he plagiarized an army manual, overstated spin drift and was boring. The rest was critical comments about his classes. I said three times, I have no interest or comment on Rex's money making ventures. I am a 65 year old man, who does not pander, nor pretend about anything. Still think there is a chance for some positivity here.... My interest is helping a young man learn to shoot. I recommended Rex as an easy spot for him to start. I preform due diligence on anyone I recommend and ended up here. I hope that helps explain my insistence about specifics of Rex "being wrong". One last thing, I have shot my whole life. Lot's of this is not new to me. BUT, I know enough to know, I am not near the level of most on these forums. Does that suffice for "knowing my place" HA. This was fun to me, take care fellows.
You aren’t doing anything, except going on emotional rants.

I think Frank's issue with the class, and the videos, is not the outdated material. Rather the actual demonstration of shooting was incorrect and simply reinforcing bad habits many are trying to break. That certainly lowers the value of an instructor. You do know Lowlight does a little instructing also?

Reactions: Newbie2020
Take a breath boys! So I am a troll pandering to Rex and pretending to be interested in precision rifle shooting? And you came to that conclusion how? Because I "didn't know my place"? What is that supposed to mean? And your statement goes on to oddly sound like my position, "His videos sparked enough interest that I landed here and found the well of knowledge much better." the last part, yet to be proved but I am sure exists. So I am confused, you start out with what could be taken as insults (I guess to try and put me in my place, because I didn't know my place) then basically admit to following the same path I am on. Then suggesting areas of the site that are helpful (thank you for that) and end up agreeing with Rex on the SWFA scope! 338, I can take whatever I dish out so no hard feeling on my end, but damn man that was a strange message. I have a good hunch of why the ruffled feathers. I just chuckle at that. I honestly feel I have not been disrespectful of anyone in this string (minus my attempt at humor for mister light). I asked a few specific questions that never really got answered, which is fine, I guess. I need to get better at cut and paste; it sounds like I unknowingly broke a rule by saying I admired the amount of work it took to put Rex's series together. Then made the mistake of asking what parts of Rex's stuff was wrong. I got, he plagiarized an army manual, overstated spin drift and was boring. The rest was critical comments about his classes. I said three times, I have no interest or comment on Rex's money making ventures. I am a 65 year old man, who does not pander, nor pretend about anything. Still think there is a chance for some positivity here.... My interest is helping a young man learn to shoot. I recommended Rex as an easy spot for him to start. I preform due diligence on anyone I recommend and ended up here. I hope that helps explain my insistence about specifics of Rex "being wrong". One last thing, I have shot my whole life. Lot's of this is not new to me. BUT, I know enough to know, I am not near the level of most on these forums. Does that suffice for "knowing my place" HA. This was fun to me, take care fellows.

Knowing your place would mean to present yourself properly. For example just ask your question and leave the banter for another part of the forums. Maybe it’s just me but when I attack people who are offering educated opinions I usually don’t get their best response.

Perhaps your reading comprehension is lacking and that is why you find video so enlightening. My experience was to help you understand that others end up here from a similar path often times.

I’m less than ruffled by an unknown random fan of Rex who sees the need to defend his hero at all costs.

But I’ll offer one more piece of advice you’ve probably already heard. You learn more with your ears open and mouth closed.

This is a very good place to drink from the well of knowledge and experience. Of course you’re free to form your own opinion. Try a search on a specific item you are trying to get better at. The amount of info may surprise you.

Knowing your place would mean to present yourself properly. For example just ask your question and leave the banter for another part of the forums. Maybe it’s just me but when I attack people who are offering educated opinions I usually don’t get their best response.

Perhaps your reading comprehension is lacking and that is why you find video so enlightening. My experience was to help you understand that others end up here from a similar path often times.

I’m less than ruffled by an unknown random fan of Rex who sees the need to defend his hero at all costs.

But I’ll offer one more piece of advice you’ve probably already heard. You learn more with your ears open and mouth closed.

This is a very good place to drink from the well of knowledge and experience. Of course you’re free to form your own opinion. Try a search on a specific item you are trying to get better at. The amount of info may surprise you.
There’s SOOOOO much more useable information here than on rex’s videos.
That’s why I’m here and not watching his videos anymore.

I agree that his technique is outdated and he can be longwinded, but its hard to argue that he has exposed many people to precision shooting more than anyone else and many of those people ended up here. He has 41m views on his channel and I cant think of any other influencer who has close to that (MarkandSam Afterwork?). This forum is a great wealth of information, but has many people who suffer from Dunning-Kruger and it takes time to weed out the handful of individuals who actually know what they are talking about.

1624636897268.png

Reactions: Daddyusmaximus
38, I am the pig in the mud, I am having fun. Can you show me where I improperly presented myself in this thread? So you parrot your moderator's comment; I like videos and follow rex because it makes me feel smart? Do you know how insulting that sounds? Which, I am fine with by the way. If you want to play the sarcasm game I am up to it, provided you take what you dish, that I think would be a problem. Thanks for the advice. I shall share the same comment and said advised to you. Forum's disintegrate from staleness and unknown protocol that offends the wrong person. You question my comprehension and again accuse me of "seeing the need to defend his hero at all cost" did you actually read my comments? Or are you playing the role of underling in the forum hierarchy and setting the FNG straight? Which is it, I am good either way. Pigs have good noses and something is just not right about this thread and I think I have an idea why.

Town, I have acknowledged Frank's stature within the group. I also offered a "no offense" comment to Frank for my attempt at humor. I find it amazing you are the only person who apparently read what I asked and had an answer. There is hope. Thank you.

Yawn..... Why so emotionally invested? I've actually parroted no comments, just putting forth my own observations. Sarcasm is great but not so good for the apprentice to lecture the master (which I am not claiming to be).

My statement about reading comprehension has to do with a thread that is 5 pages long and you are not reading between the lines to grasp the bigger picture. Yes, I read your comments and also grasped your larger point that you admire Rex for making the videos and understand he might not be the end all in information... and continue to berate others who are not building a list of what is wrong that satisfies your need.

I can summarize for you what your nose thinks its picking up here: People with real world experience that teach this stuff full time for a living to others who use the knowledge to possible deadly consequences in real situations are trying to dispel old outdated methodologies and dogma. Those who perpetuate these old and outdated methodologies don't receive high praise from those that know better.

Oh, by the by, aside from the excellent training vids from Frank and the Hide, I recommend Ryan Cleckner's videos. Both when he was with the NSSF and his independent ones.

I don't agree with all he says (well, really on gun cleaning) but I believe most of it is very, very good and presented in a very clear manner

Reactions: Bluedog82
Y'all are gonna have to count me in with the crowd that likes Rex. Now I'm not gonna say he's the number one greatest instructor, or shooter out there. I'm just saying what's been said before on this thread... that so many hard headed stuck up elitists don't seem to grasp.

The guy has a popular, easy to find YouTube channel, and he puts out content on long range, and precision shooting for free, that is very hard to come by anywhere else. When you're regular Joe grunt... and an old retired crippled one at that... living off VA disability in some dinky little rural farming community... and you can't get out to any expensive training classes... You take every source of info you can get. And yes, I watch Sniper's Hide videos too. However, it was his videos that I stumbled on first, and got me thinking about precision shooting. (although I did have Maj Plaster's book a couple decades ago, I never did anything but read it)

When I found Sniper's Hide I thought this was yet another good source of info, and that turned out to be the case, but I also found out that the first time I mentioned Rex... it was as if I walked into a gay bar with a Trump hat on.

To a novice, even old outdated precision shooting info (especially FREE info) is still welcomed. It's much better than zero info, and snipers of old got the job done with this info time, and time again... As us newbies learn, we hope to pick up the more up to date stuff too, but the basics are the same, and some of us (probably most) will never be the experts you all claim to be on the internet anyway.... Hell, If my tired old ass can get to the point where I can consistently hit a man sized target at 800 with my Remington 700 Classic in 7mm Mauser, I'd be just fine with that.

Again, not saying he's the best thing since sliced bread, but he's putting out free videos. FREE is good. Watching a video is an easy way to learn as it involves no travel. It's like sitting in a lecture hall, but you can go take a piss whenever you want, start, and stop whenever you want, or whenever the wife needs you to go do something...

Anyone who wants to put down Rex... I invite them to put up some free videos... so I can subscribe. I ain't paying for his (or your) classes. Can't afford to.

Reactions: lash and zap427
Those who perpetuate these old and outdated methodologies don't receive high praise from those that know better.
We get this... Point is so few of those that supposedly "know better" are putting out the free content like Rex does. If you are not available to travel to far away training... or if you cannot afford such expensive training... you're left with... YouTube, and whoever happens to be there. Rex is one of those who is there.

Reactions: zap427
We get this... Point is so few of those that supposedly "know better" are putting out the free content like Rex does. If you are not available to travel to far away training... or if you cannot afford such expensive training... you're left with... YouTube, and whoever happens to be there. Rex is one of those who is there.
I agree with you and have no hate for Rex. We just need to be an informed educated public. If we put our head in the sand and declare Rex as the solution we become part of the problem.

now we are finally getting somewhere 38. Let's see, I will start from the top. I am simply defending my comments, no real emotion other than cheap entertainment. Your comment mirrored Frank's first contribution to my question, like party speak. I thought it was interesting for a moderator to level such remarks in response to an honest question. To insinuate that people who follow rex need videos to make them feel knowledgable was a particularly classy comment and a great introduction to a new user. I love sarcastic whit and you are correct you are no master.

So new posters need the ability to read "between the lines" in order understand the larger point? Just what is your larger point? Professional rivalry seems to be the answer, you tell me? "List of wrongs to satisfy your needs" well if the man is attacked for not doing things correctly, was I wrong to ask for specifics? It sure took long enough to semi get to the bottom of why you thought Rex was wrong. You and your friends made that claim remember? If I was going to defame someone publicly and the person was not there to defend themselves, I would have my facts in order. I finally squeezed out a couple of specifics, Rex plagiarized an Army manual, misrepresented spin drift and was boring. I was making sure that was all of his wrongdoings for the reasons previously stated. Then someone chimed in with Rex using old techniques that Frank did not approve of. I thanked that person for answering a simple question and added it to my list.

The last one. First, you summarize nothing for me as you know nothing about me. I feel you are right on the edge of pulling some trump card, what is it? When you start using phrases like "full time instruction" and "deadly consequences" in "real situations" you are proclaiming the high ground based on....? Are there better techniques, well of course, the only constant is constant change. Now all of this back and forth sarcasm and multiple posts could have been stopped with one simple answer. "Zap old boy, you are bringing up a sensitive topic in this group. We have many professional instructors here that take issue with Rex's techniques and think they are unsound and frankly dangerous in certain real life scenarios." Please refer to the archives with the search term "I know more than Rex" I can tell you this old pig wrestler would not have had much of anything to say to that. One of you said, your group can be assholes. Do you think you cornered the market on being assholes? From one asshole to another howdy, I am still having fun, you?

No sir, you are trying a worn out high school debate team trick, acting above the fray. You had a whole bunch of nasty remarks for me this morning but when you got push back and specifics you folded like a lawn chair. Now all the opinions you had are no longer relevant, you are above it all. Wait, let me get my chalice so we can share a drink from the well of knowledge.
Again you fail to understand. I'm not interested in your high school debate team glory days challenge - I wasn't on the debate team so perhaps I don't know the rules. I've tried to offer insight and even a helping hand. Of course I treated you with the same tact that you treat others. As for pushback and specifics, I've no idea what you are talking about. We have not discussed any specific tactic or training method - I've spoken in very generic terms..... You seem to fancy yourself very knowledgeable and educated, perhaps you are. The problem is that you just aren't interesting enough to continue to entertain.

Reactions: lash
Did I say that?
  • HMFIC of this shit
  • You mister hmfic of shit, knew better
  • PS there is another term for "low light" but I will let you guys figure that one out, HA
  • What is the next move, mister dim of whit, or lowlight
  • whatever you need to do low of light.
  • I thought the dim whit / low light thing was funny. No offense Frankie!
Close enough and save the "oh, but I said I was just kidding" "it was just an attempt at humor" bullshit for someone else. I'm older than your 65 years and I didn't just fall off of the turnip truck. So yes, IMO you did say that.

And go ahead and reply, I don't care. I'm done with you and your tempest in a tea pot crap.

Still got you talking for "failing to understand" don't I. You, "tried insight and a helping hand," that is delusional. you were the guy that said I was pandering and pretending interest in shooting. Take responsibility for your comments. I give what I get and I think that is part of the issue. You seemed unaccustomed to anyone challenging the, I guess, protocol call of this group. I was supposed to what, ask a sincere question, have my intelligence insulted and go away? That is not how this man works. The specifics were regarding your bewildering accusations and self determination of my intent. Now the whole topic and narrative has changed from my original question to something you are more comfortable with? I can take what I dish out, I don't think you can say the same. Education, for you to say. I never underestimate the man I am talking to. Entertainment, well, as I said you are still here. You will meet people in life that won't back down and won't be in awe of a forums particular hero or heroes. I stand behind anything I have said and can back it facts and intent. Still fun talking to you Range.
You're right. You're the bestest, smartest, toughest, and best looking. Nobody is gonna tell you how to do something, you've already got us all figured out. Take responsibility for my comments? I'm sorry, did I offend you and need to apologize? As far as challenging, you haven't presented a question that required an answer. You are just insulting those who try to respond in an open and honest manner. No matter, I've more urgent matters to attend to, I've an itch down below that requires more attention than you deserve at this point.

You do know Frank isn't "just a moderator" right? He's the site founder and owner. Sign up for Frank's videos, or watch what there is for free in YouTube. You will learn more in those short youtube clips of his full training videos than 3 hrs of Rex listening to himself talk while watching the same video snippets over and over and over. Nutnfancy is more entertaining than Rex (just barely) and he's completely full of himself. At least his videos don't repeat the same footage almost on loop.

Here is some more constructive advice. Read up on Weaponized Math, finding your rifles mph for wind, and go put those 2 lessons into practice. Both can be found here on this site, and on YouTube.

Go buy these 2 books and study them. Stop wasting time watching Rex videos.

If you really want to learn here are a few sources of good stuff.

Free
Download the podbean app. Search for the Everyday Sniper Podcast. Scroll down to the oldest episodes and start listening. You will learn.

Start watching. Good honest reviews and snippets of longer training videos. Good videography and accurate info. Just like what @zap427 says he appreciates.

Paid.
91lLa9K0DGL.jpg

Pick one of the first 2 and watch the Online Training videos.
Screenshot_20210625-161246_Chrome.jpg

Oh and by the way. Lowlight isn't just some moderator. He is the one that started and owns this place (that you say you've been browsing around this place for 10 years). Who also wrote that book. And started that podcast. And also the YouTube channel. Who also teaches for Mile High Shooting. Who used to teach for Rifles Only. Who was a Marine scout sniper where Enough Said was his sergeant.

The reason why you got hounded so bad is that for your first post on a 10 year old account you quote a 4 year old post on a thread that was last responded to a year ago. That is what is known as necroposting. Not in and of itself bad but it can be the sign of someone who likes to go back later and edit it with a link that is trying to sell something or is fishy as heck. Basically lots are wary because of the number of spammers that come here to a site that has been around for quite a while.

If you want some other good free sources look up Modern Day Sniper Podcast and the Rifles Only Accuracy Podcast.

Also @zap427 please learn how to use paragraphs. Walls of text aren't fun to read at all.