• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

F T/R Competition Any shooters in the texas hill country area...

Daryl licht

Long Range Savant
Minuteman
Nov 22, 2012
Texas Hill Country
I was just wondering if there were any matches, high power or small bore, in the hill country area? I recently retired and now live in the Kendall County area full time. I've been shooting since I was 5 (1960) and have been handloading since I got out of the Army in 76.

There are matches near new braunsfels. Silhouette Texas. I am going to try to make a f class shoot down there in may.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Great news and thanks for the information. I'll be looking forward to it. I've got a place to shoot out behind the barn so I'll be practicing

Practice at 540 yds. That's the distance they shoot at New Braunfels. Google something like Central Texas silueta, spelled like that. The guy that runs the matches is Ken Schilling, very nice guy. I thought Kerrville had a high-power match at one time, so google that, too.
Jim

Ken is on here also.

Kshilling if I remember correctly. I'm going to run down there in may.

Daryl,
I live in Boerne. I shot my first F-class match at Deitz this month.
Where do you live in Kendall County?
Hillcountry

I'm in north Texas it's like a 3 hr drive for me. I'm between Stephenville and Granbury