• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Appendage measuring

Wow, that thing looks dangerous just sitting there. And from wamo no less... that is truly epic awesomeness. How much was paid for this treasure?

Absolutely. That's the same Wamo that makes Frisbees and Hula-hoops. :LOL: It is dangerous. I've shot it a handful of times, but it's been decades ago. Luckily, I didn't pay anything for it. It was given to me when I was a teenager back in the 70s. ;)
I may have to dig it out soon. :unsure:

• Love
Reactions: Texasflyer
At the risk of losing my place as a leading contender here -- there are some fugly guns/stocks being offered for sale in the PX. It might even be possible there's a need for a competition for the MOST EXPENSIVE ugly gun.

If were were to "reply" to one of those posts with a referral to this thread, suggesting they enter the competition - would that be considered crapping in a PX threads? Asking for a friend.

• Haha
Entries will be judged on pictures, price given, and amount of likes, laughes and bullshit a person recieves for owning said weapon. I will assign any firearm recieved as free thru the years, a gift, grandads ole, or found it with a price formulated from internet research and what i would pay for pictured gun in a pawn shop. Winner will be announced and pm'd for prize to be mailed at my cost next friday.

Lightning Jack and Anni Oakley, the only ones that weren't on the boat. 😢 I can't write small enough to write quigley ford on the scope. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: BUT if you, Oh I don't know......................... have 20 years of concrete work experience, and bench 275 with 1000 plus bow kills, you probably wont want to shoot lightning jack.

Someone gave the Cobra to my father in law at his scrap yard about 10 years ago. He gave it to me.............I asked him how much the scrap price would be for it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We both had a good laugh.

Attachments

• IMG_0819.JPG
    IMG_0819.JPG
    514.8 KB · Views: 48
Lightning Jack and Anni Oakley, the only ones that weren't on the boat. 😢 I can't write small enough to write quigley ford on the scope. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: BUT if you, Oh I don't know......................... have 20 years of concrete work experience, and bench 275 with 1000 plus bow kills, you probably wont want to shoot lightning jack.

Someone gave the Cobra to my father in law at his scrap yard about 10 years ago. He gave it to me.............I asked him how much the scrap price would be for it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: We both had a good laugh.
Is "annie" a bbq pit lighter?

Reactions: supercorndogs
Na man, lite-ing jack is the BBQ grill lighter. :ROFLMAO:
Lmfao... fair enough. I just figured you would be able to hit something with a gun named annie oakley. Ive shot pne of those cast iron looking, i call em pirate pistols... figured lightning jack was a good pirate name lol

• Haha
Reactions: supercorndogs
There is alot of dick measuring that goes on here. So i would like to issue a challenge. Who here has the ugliest and cheapest gun? Ive seen some mouth droolers and just untouchable 1 off guns here. Beautiful works of art. But everyone has that one they arent so proud of. So, dick measurers of the bear pit.may the smallest man be the biggest man.. i will begin. I have a rossie tuffy .410 in all its resplindent spray paint glory. Paid $85.00. View attachment 7613216
It would probably cost $800 in commifornia. 🙄

I was talking to my dad, we fabricat things... all kinds of things. At the time i had assembled a few rifles from parts. I told him i had made such and such rifle and he corrected me, i wasnt a gun builder, i was a gun assembler. Kinda hurt my feelings, kinda pissed me off. So i went home and thought about it. And i thought about king henry the something... i had read somewhere he had a tiny shotgun that he would hunt moths with by candle light. That always sounded like a blast to me. So i carved a tiny stock out of ebony wood, and made a tiny smooth bore barrel out of stainless steel with a tiny flash pan. The flash pan hole was the hardest part, tuning it to actually fire. But it works, its not amazing, not elaborate, im not even sure where it is anymore... but when i took it to my dads, i was a real gun builder. We had beers over it and hunted a few spiders. Everything has a small amount of reverence about it. The guns here probably have more interesting stories than any safe queen....

Reactions: DavidBoren
I wanna see some more junk..... i was hoping for more... next time around im gonna pre announce what the prize is. But this time its still a mystery until the winner is disclosed. Im thinking noon tomorrow i will announce the winner.

Here is the Russian Wonder 410. Has about 10 rounds fired through it. Like I said before, it takes 2 men and a boy to open it. The pictures of the wood doesn't do it justice. It's got to be the ugliest wood I've ever seen on a firearm. I believe the shotgun is about 30-35 years old. There is a 1 inch band around the barrel where the bluing didn't take but I couldn't get a decent picture of it. By the way, it also has a steel butt plate too.

410shotgun.jpg
410name.jpg
410forearm.jpg
410buttstock.jpg

Here is the Russian Wonder 410. Has about 10 rounds fired through it. Like I said before, it takes 2 men and a boy to open it. The pictures of the wood doesn't do it justice. It's got to be the ugliest wood I've ever seen on a firearm. I believe the shotgun is about 30-35 years old. There is a 1 inch band around the barrel where the bluing didn't take but I couldn't get a decent picture of it. By the way, it also has a steel butt plate too.
I bought a lyman svarog slug mold for 12 guage from russia that looks like the same kind of wood lol

It may not be 12", but it smells like a foot.

Either way you're going to gag.

My first gun. Mowed a bunch of grass to get it. Montgomery Wards special. Still have it & it just turned 40!

I was a squirrel assassin with this thing + the occasional Bobwhite (haven't heard a Bobwhite in many years).

In all it's rusted Glory. Best $140 I ever spent.

Edit: Almost forgot. Within a few months of getting this I bought one of those Lee hand reloader kits where you used a hammer instead of a press. I was 11 & some of my first attempts, the shot would barely make it out the barrel. Once I got the hang of it, it worked pretty good. Load tested on my school books. The first go round I bought the correct powder, wads, #6 shot, & primers.
Next few times I'd get my mom to take me to the gun store to get "reloading supplies" all I bought was FFF Black powder and a roll of cannon fuse :D. The old feller in the gun store new exactly what I was up to, but mom didn't have a clue. Very different times back then.

IMG_6244.jpg
IMG_6245.jpg

1620332014947.png

Last edited:
The results are in, using a super scientific swag method i determined that. @Srgt. Hulka is the clear winner, runners up is a tie between the amazing titty gun and supercorndogs pirate pistol. Joe tell him what he has won.

• Wow
Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
16204069753913209951344080775033.jpg

Srgt. Hulka is the proud recipient of 1. I love my butt plug magnet, the perfect joke for that asshole that needs some love. Just take a peice of backing paper, remove and slap this puppy on somebodys car trunk and watch the hilarity ensue. Also he has won a defunct remington lapel pin and an emt/paramedic 9/11 challenge coin. Congrats Srgt. Hulka, you truly are the Biggus Dickus of the hide. Please pm your address and i will ship tomarrow. :)

View attachment 7620175
Srgt. Hulka is the proud recipient of 1. I love my butt plug magnet, the perfect joke for that asshole that needs some love. Just take a peice of backing paper, remove and slap this puppy on somebodys car trunk and watch the hilarity ensue. Also he has won a defunct remington lapel pin and an emt/paramedic 9/11 challenge coin. Congrats Srgt. Hulka, you truly are the Biggus Dickus of the hide. Please pm your address and i will ship tomarrow. :)

Wow! Thank you texasflyer!! I never would have thought tht old POS wouldn't gotten me anything but in trouble. :LOL:
I can think of a lot of people that could use a good butt plug. :LOL: I'll have to figure out where the Remington pin will go. But the 911 challenge coin? That will go on my shelf at work with a couple other challenge coins I have, so I can see it every day. It will be treasured.
Thanks again @Texasflyer! That was really cool of you, and fun.
I'll have to dig that thing out of the top of the closet now and take it out and shoot it. I'll let y'all know if I survive.

• Love
To everyone who entered, Thank you from the very bottom of my heart. You are all men bigger than your ego's and that is a prize in itself. Im thinking about doing this once a month so.... that 50 dollar rg at the local pawn that looks like a dried up turd on a bad stretch of road may be a winner in disguise.... this all reminds me of when i knew less and shooting was just blam bang pow having a blast. I wouldnt go back there but it sure is fun to visit. Thanks again.