• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

Aquila Golden Eagle Match Rilfe test

Lineman711

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 5, 2009
TN
Found a box of Aquila the other day, black box rifle match. Took it out this morning and gave it a try through my CZ. Worst groups the gun has ever shot. 5, 5 shot groups at 50 yards all over an inch. No chrony but seemed very inconsistent, all over the target. After shooting those 25, I needed to make sure it was the ammo and not me or the gun. I loaded up 5 rounds of 711B and all 5 at 50 yards were all touching, less than .5" group.

Re: Aquila Golden Eagle Match Rilfe test

Shocking!!! I use the same brand except mines in the blue box and it shoots wonderfully through my 452 Varmint and Savage Mk II... Not as good (but close)as Wolf or SK but shoots damn good for the price I pay and the Plinking groups I use it for

of all the 22 ammo I have, that crap prints the worst groups. Even Wallyworld ammo is better.

Think short range blasting and it is OK. MATCH? LOL
frown.gif

might be one of those matching the ammo to the rifle kinda thing, was working pretty good through a mkII, even better when weighed.

ammo test aguila rifle match

granted it's not the same as wolf or sk, but worked well enough (through a mkII) for half the price that i bought 5 bricks.