• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arab American History Month??? FUCK YOU!

So... History Channel is pushing "Arab-American History Month" like a fucking retard with a megaphone... .

Take your made-up months for every fucking interest group that wants to NOT become Americans and you can kiss my ass.

Here is the number one accomplisment of Arabs in my memory.

View attachment 8123562

Fuck your made up history months... Blacks, women, Mexicans... now A-rabs. Fuck you.

How about just American History month? You want to be an A-rab... I hear Yemen is nice this time of year.

The definition of Americans is: we accept anyone who wants to be an American. An American first, foremost and above all.

Oh and did I mention.. fuck you Woke tranny BLM History Channel Big Media Propaganda executives? None of your crap is history any more. It's BS propaganda. Calling yourself "History Channel" is a travesty and an insult to historians.

Sirhr
GifMeme01354520042023.gif

IMHO... 2.

The first one gave him the levers of power to steal the rest. See above.

If anyone stole the first one, it was Howard Dean, Soros, The Communist Party...

Obama was a useful idiot and probably still is to *some* extent. One of the top 5 most dangerous men in the world.

But he was in the right place at the right time for the first one. Probably one of about 100 Manchurian Candidates groomed for 20+ years for exactly the role he landed in. The other 99... are non-entities. I won't even say "This is how it's done." But it seems to be how it worked. Pick a bunch of horses and one will make it to the top.

I can say for sure that this is how the KGB did things for decades. Hundreds of plants and moles... a handful of whom made it to important places.

Just my opinion... Hey, everyone has one and I am kind of an asshole. So there is that.

Sirhr
You misspelled KGB. It's spelled CIA.

Pssst…. Its not a bunch of Arabs in our government that are ruining this country.

And while I do not condone the attacks made against the US… you would be foolish not to realize we invaded and bombed their lands first. Blow back should be expected. After WW2 we (usa) stepped into their lands in the wake of Europeans weakness and inability to maintain their colonies, as most of the European powers had severely weakened(and why they hijacked our government). Our main motivation was control over the hydrocarbon rich region the Arabs sat on… because if we didn’t the commies would.

You boomers with this “gimme the world is mine mind set” seem perplexed that other peoples reject your “freedom and democracy”. Complaining about arabs, is like a rapist complaining that his victim keeps fighting back as they try to fuck them in the butt…telling them I am protecting you from the commie rapist… shut the fuck up and stop moving around… you will like this… just sit their and take it.

Any true revolutionary has to admire their willingness and devotion to fight back, even if you don’t sympathize with their cause.

If you can’t connect Nato’s invasion of the Arab world with 9/11. You are a fucking retard and the reason our country has gone to hell in a hand bag. You can’t even see the real enemy, and they aren’t half a world away. They are here… with in the wire. And they have tricked you in to a boogie man enemy… sorry to be the bearer of the lie bestowed upon you.

This war is not fought with the sword, it is a war of the pen. Buy less ammo… buy a politician… those politicians have control of more ammo then any of you, and will use your children and grandchildren to shoot it where they want. The same way the tricked many of you.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
You don't have enough money to buy a politician. As a matter of fact. You could buy a majority of the politicians tomorrow and it wouldn't matter.
Matter of fact…. Only thing factual in your statement is I cannot afford it.

Foreign born philanthropist bought a prosecutor that has trump bent over

I'm a big fan of Al Pastor tacos, which comes from when the Arabs invaded southern Spain, so there's that.

I guess more importantly than food and money, the Arabs in medieval times were pioneers in science. The whole concept of Zero, which was revolutionary in mathematics - yep, Arabs. Personally, one of the most useful areas of mathematics, and one pretty much everyone here should be familiar with, if they finished high school, is Algebra - also an Arab invention.

But yeah, I get it. The History Channel went from being the Hitler Channel to the psuedo-science UFO/Bigfoot Channel a long time ago. Listen to Dan Carlin's "Hardcore HIstory" podcast if you want some good historical content. His "Blueprint for Armageddon" series on WW1 is incredible.

EVERYTHING on the History Channel in the past 2 years have been aliens, UFOs, interdimensional shit, grey humanoid beings, etc... What. The. Fuck... They have become a 1990s supermarket tabloid rag with nothing of actual educational value.

EVERYTHING on the History Channel in the past 2 years have been aliens, UFOs, interdimensional shit, grey humanoid beings, etc... What. The. Fuck... They have become a 1990s supermarket tabloid rag with nothing of actual educational value.

I don't think that's by accident...
"They" are preparing the minds of humans to accept their new masters in the next great hoodwink and enslavement of humanity.

When "They" have pushed everything to the brink of collapse, people will be ready to accept the salvation that they have been conditioned to believe in.

A&E and Disney and hearst… yellow journalism. Before that it was started by a British group to sell you on the glory of defeating Hitler( btw, the Russians got to Berlin first)

They call it programing for a reason.

671A3521-1D79-4AB8-BEFB-343CF073998A.jpeg
AB9521C5-3E2D-4C18-91E7-B7CC21F0B22B.jpeg

Chute’m Jacob Chute’m

Reactions: 338dude and XP1K
IMHO... 2.

The first one gave him the levers of power to steal the rest. See above.

If anyone stole the first one, it was Howard Dean, Soros, The Communist Party...

Obama was a useful idiot and probably still is to *some* extent. One of the top 5 most dangerous men in the world.

But he was in the right place at the right time for the first one. Probably one of about 100 Manchurian Candidates groomed for 20+ years for exactly the role he landed in. The other 99... are non-entities. I won't even say "This is how it's done." But it seems to be how it worked. Pick a bunch of horses and one will make it to the top.

I can say for sure that this is how the KGB did things for decades. Hundreds of plants and moles... a handful of whom made it to important places.

Just my opinion... Hey, everyone has one and I am kind of an asshole. So there is that.

Sirhr
Agree totally. Obama isnt serving a third term he took orders from the same assholes giving them to the brandon regime. These people are narsistic sociopaths but know exactly who not to cross. To be fair i think most Republicunts take orders from the same group.

Fuck that! If we’re gonna do it, do it right.
Like the Boy Scouts say; “Leave No Trace.”
I've read thats about what the Romans did to Carthage. Left no stone on top of another and salted the earth so crops wouldnt grow. :unsure:

Reactions: Srgt. Hulka
Feeling the anguish and emotions shown by the op. How the heck did a guy named Barack Huessein Obama get elected after that tragic event.

People want to complain about Trump/Biden election not appearing to feel quite right, ever stop to think MAYBE it is NOT the first time, Obama cartel running the entire scam!
Stop and think what was he before Pres? A nothing from a shit hole city. He got a big push from some very powerful people. You do what we want and you can be a black man with a husband living on martha's vineyard, just say yes to anything we say.

And that is how it happened.

Reactions: 338dude

I cut the cord years ago, actually the dish. Shortly after speedvision became speed, and the good channels started doing things like Pawn Stars I was done. Now my TV is on for roughly 30min in the morning to see what the local weather is going to do, then in the evening the wife and I watch "the internet".

This was last nights "TV" and better then EVERYTHING else on "over the air" TV

I also tend to watch all of these, but even in the world of "gun nutz" an hour and a half on something like this is a bit much.

As to this history month and that history month. It is all by design. "We" need to be divided, the only thing that can stop "them" is if "we" all get together and see who the real enemy is, where the real evil is. This is why they keep this going, get us "little people" to hate each other, works for them till it is too late.

As I am on a bit of a rant, here in the US that pesky 2A is a real sticking point. That needs to go away one way or the other. Without that in the way "they" would be much farther down the road. But that old "rifleman behind every blade of grass" is pretty true. And as we can see, they will never stop that push. Hopefully the idiots that see what is going on in places like Canada and the north west will give them a real pause to think, they will take everything. We see the "fudd" and supporting this or that because it is not his shotgun or deer rifle, then the shotgun and deer rifle are next and they are left standing there. Now replace shotgun and deer rifle with every other right and you see where you go. After the property right is gone, you will own nothing and be happy, there will be nothing left. They will just need to hose those that stand against them off the treads of their tanks.

I bet that gave my FBI guy something to think about.

Matter of fact…. Only thing factual in your statement is I cannot afford it.

Foreign born philanthropist bought a prosecutor that has trump bent over
You are getting warmer.
One or twenty prosecutors can be shut down by a judge. Or not.
The system is corrupted. The entire system. Maybe you didn't pay attention during the Trump years. A short recap... Everything Trump tried to do for the betterment of the country was challenged in the courts. Who pushed the Steele dossier to the media? The DOJ. Who was behind falsely charging Flynn? The DOJ. Which representative or senators worked for the betterment of the country? Which media outlets presented fair coverage? Maybe you could name an agency that is not corrupted. Do you think that the DNC or the RNC would allow anyone that is not part of the agenda to survive the next election?
Pointing out how a corrupted DA was backed by an evil POS was a nice try but it is 180 from the direction you are alluding to.

I wonder about that shit too. Aliens etc used to be and should still be left for tabloids and coast to coast am.