• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Are you Racist?

Racists on Snipers Hide??

• Total voters
In the pictures up above check out the gangsta, picture one, background right........

"Yo VC, you want some of this?"

Many people don't know, or won't admit that there is a big difference between racism, and bigotry. As I understand it, racism believes that one race is superior, or inferior to another one based on Genetic race (caucasian, asian, negroid, Indian, south sea islander etc), where bigots simply believe they are superior, or other People are inferior based on traits, behavior, economic status, place or residence, religion, etc.

While most racists are also bigots, not all bigots are racists. Some people simply think others are inferior to them because the other people belong to a group such as antifa. Many antifa members are bigots toward any conservatives, and many conservatives are bigots toward antifas. That doesn't make them racists though.
'Racists' see reality. The races are different, although we've been programmed to not see it. Why are great swimmers of Northern European blood? Why are sprinters mostly Africans? There's plenty of examples. People are different and their blood or DNA or whatever you want to call it matters. Racism isn't good or bad, it just is.

You know why I either a) don’t think racism is really anything but autoerotic self-victimization or b) there is an actual measurable quality to the genetics we are born with?

Asians. Motherfucking Asians.

UCLA had to stop admitting Asians in order to have a diverse school environment - because the Asians buttfucked the entrance exams so hard the entrance exams were dead and smoking.

Almost all of the Asians I know are driving fancy cars and living it large when exposed to the bonanza of opportunity that is living in the USA.

So either a group of people that usually don’t speak any English when they get here AND are of a different race are genetically superior to everyone else, or it isn’t “racism” holding motherfuckers down.

And if the Asians ARE genetically superior, eugenics style actual Nazi racism gains some credibility.

If you make that statement without asking 'WHY and what can be done to change it' then that makes you a fucking racist. I am embarrassed for your stupidity. We are all human beings. And Ive got a big bag of popcorn, flame on, racist.

That's racist, a white guy thinking he can fix the black mans problems. For shame....

Reactions: Frankly
what racist is thinking the "black man" all have problems and even worse than that is that they all have the same problem if thy all did have a problem.

The worst racism of all is paternal racism, or racism of lowered expectations.

Race is the biggest lever that DC uses to divide and conquer us, its used to convince some they have a grievance and others they should be shamed in to acquiescence.

That's racist, a white guy thinking he can fix the black mans problems. For shame....

No its not. You need to improve your reading comprehension.

I said, and I quote, "WHAT can be done to fix it."

How does that imply that I said I or any white can fix it.

Jerry, I find your above post about regional upbringing to be true.
When I was in Basic Training in 68 there were 4 of us from Colorado, all drafted US service numbers.
We all bunked in the same squad bay. 2 were white from eastern Colo. 2 black from Denver. A lot of the company was made up of people from Ohio, Iowa and Arkansas all races except Oriental.
One night while we were shining boots one of the guys from Denver who bunked below me said some words I will never forget.
He said to all four of us,"I have heard the word before but not often but I now know what a nigger is," One of the other guys said,"Ya me too and I know you don't have to be black to be a nigger." That was said by a white guy.
The four of us hung together clear through basic and are all still friends to this day.
Words to live by in my opinion.
We all served in RVN, 1 Infantry, 1 medic, 1 Huey door gunner, and 1 a mechanic in a motor pool. FM

The worst racism of all is paternal racism, or racism of lowered expectations.

Race is the biggest lever that DC uses to divide and conquer us, its used to convince some they have a grievance and others they should be shamed in to acquiescence.
Quoted for the motherfucking truth

'Racists' see reality. The races are different, although we've been programmed to not see it. Why are great swimmers of Northern European blood? Why are sprinters mostly Africans? There's plenty of examples. People are different and their blood or DNA or whatever you want to call it matters. Racism isn't good or bad, it just is.
There's no fucking fixing you. Too far gone.

So as a regular poster in the Unacceptable Humor thread.... I decided to do a little empirical research. And went back 25 pages just to see how deplorable we all are. I informally categorized pictures and some text jokes....

Here is what I came up with:
Midgets 2
Cheers, Sirhr
Frank and I prefer to be called little people you insensitive dick, as for the just plain weird shit well yer welcome you bastards!

?

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
If you make that statement without asking 'WHY and what can be done to change it' then that makes you a fucking racist. I am embarrassed for your stupidity. We are all human beings. And Ive got a big bag of popcorn, flame on, racist.

Ha I've done plenty already:

• Paid a lot in taxes, created jobs, cleaned up and restored city properties all for the greater good and disproportionately benefiting those poor victimized Black folks.

* Mentored and hired a Black teenager. Until his MaMa stole my credit card.

• And I allowed myself to be used as a punching bag and kickball target all through grade school whenever I was caught in the lockers with 3-4 brothers.

Eventually I became a racist and got so stupid I moved away from the city and the Black folks... dang I'm dumb!

So good luck building Aunt Jemima a free house from Habitat for Humanity. Say Hello to Jimmy Carter for me!

It isn’t the race of those folks - it’s the culture. Sit in a room full of Christians from the Congo sometime. You will recognize that you are among friends pretty quickly.

Why is it like that? Snoop dog. Fitty Cent. Coolio. Jail is the new right of passage, not college. It’s embracing failure and turning it into a culture...

If Martin Luther king were alive he would be a closet serial killer living outside Motown Records...

Ha I've done plenty already:

• Paid a lot in taxes, created jobs, cleaned up and restored city properties all for the greater good and disproportionately benefiting those poor victimized Black folks.

* Mentored and hired a Black teenager. Until his MaMa stole my credit card.

• And I allowed myself to be used as a punching bag and kickball target all through grade school whenever I was caught in the lockers with 3-4 brothers.

Eventually I became a racist and got so stupid I moved away from the city and the Black folks... dang I'm dumb!

So good luck building Aunt Jemima a free house from Habitat for Humanity. Say Hello to Jimmy Carter for me!

Reactions: ArmyJerry
Truth there, but he would excoriated because he was a black republican, he would not even be in the smithsonian they would treat him like they treat Clarence Thomas.

It isn’t the race of those folks - it’s the culture. Sit in a room full of Christians from the Congo sometime. You will recognize that you are among friends pretty quickly.

Why is it like that? Snoop dog. Fitty Cent. Coolio. Jail is the new right of passage, not college. It’s embracing failure and turning it into a culture...

If Martin Luther king were alive he would be a closet serial killer living outside Motown Records...

Truth there, but he would excoriated because he was a black republican, he would not even be in the smithsonian they would treat him like they treat Clarence Thomas.
They hate Clarence Thomas because he believes in the constitution and they love mlk because he was a communist agatater, then a communist martyr.

I expect to get flamed for this but here goes......

The only thing on the hide that bugs me is the Anti Black posts.....

If someone is/was a dirtbag, I am fine talking shit about them....

The "Jokes" in the Politically Incorrect thread that are just an attack on someone for being black... or saying the word Nigger as people will laugh at the word... it bugs me...

I do see the irony when a BLM activist is caught doing some hinky or criminal shit... but I laugh at the irony, not that they are black.

Am I misreading it or do we have a lot of pure and simple racists on the forum?

Youve read correctly, brother. Most of the remarks and attitudes I see in this thread are a great dis service and insult to the Hide. I am embarrassed for you all.

wow I am guessing you want the thread shut down, very progressive of you Maggot. I see this thread a meh.

Dont be embarrassed for anyone but yourself , its kind of foolish. Now if you have some past racist actions that are propelling you to such levels of feigned or real giuilt that you feel free to project on others , nothing like a public confession to cleanse your guilt man. I am all ears, IN the eman time dont take it upon yourself to feel embarrassed for anyone else's words.

Reactions: KUSA
wow I am guessing you want the thread shut down, very progressive of you Maggot. I see this thread a meh.

Dont be embarrassed for anyone but yourself , its kind of foolish. Now if you have some past racist actions that are propelling you to such levels of feigned or real giuilt that you feel free to project on others , nothing like a public confession to cleanse your guilt man. I am all ears, IN the eman time dont take it upon yourself to feel embarrassed for anyone else's words.

Where did I say I wanted the thread shut down. Have you taken LSD and are hallucinating? I just think the Hide deserves better than what I see here. Ill leave the confessions to you.

Am not sure he was a communist, am sure he was a republican.

I'm sure he wasn't a democrat in the South in the 50's and 60's and may have voted for republicans. He was a communist. His communist handler was Stanly Levinson. I hate communists, but can't really blame them for propping up an fellow traveler agitator in an attempt to breed unrest in their enemies country.

Levinson was an FBI agent and the excuse JEH used to surveil MLK for over 10 years. I got to ask why he wasn't charged after all that surveillance, tat what makes me doubt he was a communist. Never the less most blacks at that time were repubs , until the repubs voted in the great society with LBJ and turned all inner city people into progressives, entitled ones.

Levinson was an FBI agent and the excuse JEH used to surveil MLK for over 10 years. I got to ask why he wasn't charged after all that surveillance, tat what makes me doubt he was a communist. Never the less most blacks at that time were repubs , until the repubs voted in the great society with LBJ and turned all inner city people into progressives, entitled ones.
KGB agent maybe, but not an FBI agent.

So what you are saying is the Hide deserves only people who feel exactly and precisely as you do about race?

I may not like flat out racism, and I may not like the people that espouse it. In fact, all the anti-black white racists, all the anti-white white racists, all the anti-white black racists...they can all go fuck themselves.

But I won’t suggest they should have their ideas forcibly taken from them at gunpoint as the modern era seems to suggest.

And frankly, I will never forget that the most terrible things the Nazi party did were invented in California. Eugenics was invented in California for all intents and purposes.

To this day California still has a legacy of smarmy self satisfied control-freakism that is unhealthy and will destroy our country.

Where did I say I wanted the thread shut down. Have you taken LSD and are hallucinating? I just think the Hide deserves better than what I see here. Ill leave the confessions to you.

Youve read correctly, brother. Most of the remarks and attitudes I see in this thread are a great dis service and insult to the Hide. I am embarrassed for you all.
This thread is exactly what is missing from the “race” discussion. Actual open honest discussion about “Race”. People discussing their feelings and the reasons for those feelings. So you be Embarrassed for me if you like. While the adults and I have an adult conversation.

So what you are saying is the Hide deserves only people who feel exactly and precisely as you do about race?

Show me where I said that. You cant becaue I didnt. This is America, and under that umbrella eveyone both here and elsewhere has the right to say what they wish, excepting yelling "Fire" in a crowded theater or such. Like wise I have the right to say that I find many of the opinions expressed here very racist, and to me, emabarrassing and a diservice to the Hide.

Would you deny me my right to speak?

This thread is exactly what is missing from the “race” discussion. Actual open honest discussion about “Race”. People discussing their feelings and the reasons for those feelings.

I agree. and its my right to find many of those feeling ignorant and embarrassing.

why do feel a need to be embarrassed? do you harbor deep racial resentment that you have bottled up there Maggs? This is your chance to get it off your chest.

why do feel a need to be embarrassed? do you harbor deep racial resentment that you have bottled up there Maggs? This is your chance to get it off your chest.

Nothing to get off my chest, there Army Jerry Lewis:LOL:. And there is no 'Need' to feel anything. I just hoped that there might be a higher understanding and consciousness than I find here. I reckon not.:confused:

At least there is a treaure trove of good shooting related information.

Nothing to get off my chest, there Army Jerry Lewis:LOL:. And there is no 'Need' to feel anything. I just hoped that there might be a higher understanding and consciousness than I find here. I reckon not.:confused:

Dry that vagina, maggot. Your concept of understanding may be bit under developed.

I'd recommend you re-read the thread and try to learn more about the people that irk you the most. Broaden those horizons as it were.

I don't have much left to say in this thread other than to give a friendly fuck you to all those who voted for the California option in the poll! May you all suffer the curse of warm beer and 1,000 hemorrhoids!

Dry that vagina, maggot. Your concept of understanding may be bit under developed.

I'd recommend you re-read the thread and try to learn more about the people that irk you the most. Broaden those horizons as it were.
My vagina is just fine, daring:D and thats Maggot with a capital M

Last edited:
Reactions: ArmyJerry
We know where you live....
20180209_blacklivesmatterbrockport_0350.jpg

Well guy, to put it in parlance yo are familiar with, it takes all types to make a village, :):)

Is it an irony or a paradox that the man who started the “Nork” defection thread...is lecturing us on racism?

Reactions: 1J04
I got the capitol “M”......but your vagina is “daring” ? What are we to think about that ? ?
Id think that Maggot cat type worth a damn.
Is it an irony or a paradox that the man who started the “Nork” defection thread...is lecturing us on racism?
Neither. Major difference between 'race' and political orientation. Maybe you need to study up a bit. And Im not lecturing anybody, I dont have that time to waste on you, Im just expressing disappointment in your lack of understanding. But I am getting a god laugh at the many atempts to justify the same.

I wonder how many people truly believe that the bad behavior of many blacks in the USA is caused solely by their genetics (race), or if there were/are other causative factors for that bad behavior. Is any good behavior also caused by race, or by other factors? If behavior that is found objectionable, or good is the result of nothing other than genetics, I would be very surprised. I think there are many more factors (other than race) that caused good or bad behavior.

If someone in Detroit decides to drop out of school and deal dope rather than getting an education, that isn't my fault. I think many people find it easier to assume the victim role, and blame other people, or other factors rather than accepting personal responsibility for their actions and the resultant consequences of those actions.

There either is, or is not personal responsibility for all the bad AND THE GOOD that happens in someone's life. It can't be both ways.