• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Arkansas hunter takes down apartment complex mass shooter with scoped rifle. Perp dead on the spot. One innocent resident killed by perp.

I don't know what I would have done in this man's situation. But the fact remains that he stopped a shooter, possibly a mass murderer.

I do believe the dead guy was looking for suicide by cop, but he was room temperature before the cops got there.
Its a shame that someone had to die before anyone could act. The law would rather you not to act and just watch the bodies stack up. To me it was a clean kill , he witnessed the lady being murdered so his actions were justified in the common sense world. I know if I had the opportunity to take that shot the first thing I would feel .... would be the recoil which mean its time to rack the bolt.

My favorite at the 100 yard line today....

View attachment 7629974

cBrrrx6l.jpg

h0wmFipl.jpg
Henceforth that will be Called Sub-minute of Geritol. In other words, old guys rule!

Remember, we are too old to chase people down. But we know every lead out to 800!!!

Sirhr

To be fair. The bridge across the river is closed. So the boys from Tennessee were on the way but with the detour things were already under control.
Funny how all the boogaloo guys talking shit for the last year are still posting from their bunker and a regular guy took care of business.
Who knows? He may have been a Hawaiian shirt loving stand-up guy.

looks like someone just discovered fuzz on their nuts.

so tell me, wildman.....exactly how many mass shooting did you stop? while risking the legal consequences we all know this guy is going to. i’ll wait.....but we already know the answer.

guy sticks his neck out, and all folks like you can do is criticize. that’s a jerk off thing to do. and then to get pissy when that is pointed out to you....another jerk off thing to do.
I didn’t criticize. I made a joke that went way above the other fuck dicks head in relation to another thread relative to 200y zeros.

Never been in a “mass shooting.” I have been in my share of gunfights. Sorry. Shooting people still doesn’t impress me. In this country or the next. I will continue to make jokes still at my leisure….you fucking faggot. No one is going to care about a white kid getting shot, who clearly had it coming…legally speaking. Keep up man.

Reactions: MCSO1357 and JakeM
Guy took care of business with the tools he had at the time. Lets see in a split second he made the decision acted accordingly and followed through with killing another person, that’s no small feat no matter how you look at it. The percentage of people capable of that is pretty low but a lot like to think they can. For all the equipment snobs I’ll ask you a question. Right now this second if someone was in front of you holding your kid and threatening to kill everyone, what weapon would you go for and would you trust that weapon to function correctly because if it doesn’t you just lost your child. How many times have we seen a shooter at matches put under stress and he can’t seem to even work the bolt to load the gun even though he is using a $10,000 piece of hardware. So, make a split second decision, remain calm enough to actually accomplish the task and trust your equipment enough because at 30 yards if anything goes wrong your next on his list. Me I would reach for old reliable and forget about the $10K rig. But hay that’s just me

So did anyone else look at his picture and see loser Incel living in his parents basement... probably fueled on Ritalin and anti-retard drugs, hanging out on the dark web and fapping to images of dead ferrets?

One look and I see gender-fluid 'woe is me' un-treated mental illness just waiting to go off like a 'tard grenade.

Yeah... we shouldn't say his name. Or use his picture except as range targets. But if his corpse is ridiculed mercilessly and turned into retard memes... maybe the next one will not think they will live on as a hero.

Sirhr

1621592678815.png

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Guy took care of business with the tools he had at the time. Lets see in a split second he made the decision acted accordingly and followed through with killing another person, that’s no small feat no matter how you look at it. The percentage of people capable of that is pretty low but a lot like to think they can. For all the equipment snobs I’ll ask you a question. Right now this second if someone was in front of you holding your kid and threatening to kill everyone, what weapon would you go for and would you trust that weapon to function correctly because if it doesn’t you just lost your child. How many times have we seen a shooter at matches put under stress and he can’t seem to even work the bolt to load the gun even though he is using a $10,000 piece of hardware. So, make a split second decision, remain calm enough to actually accomplish the task and trust your equipment enough because at 30 yards if anything goes wrong your next on his list. Me I would reach for old reliable and forget about the $10K rig. But hay that’s just me

Not enough strawmen. Work harder at it.

The aw shucks country boy outshooting everyone with a cheap rifle is a bullshit myth.

If your $10K rifle isn't "ol' reliable", why did you waste all that money?

Last edited:
it’s probably a simple case of that’s all the guy had. and as evident by the outcome....it was enough.

Never been in a “mass shooting.” I have been in my share of gunfights. Sorry. Shooting people still doesn’t impress me. In this country or the next. I will continue to make jokes still at my leisure….you fucking faggot

lon horiuchi, is that you? you so bad....where does the line to suck yo dick start?

so you’ve served; and while i commend you for that, join the club.

i caught your attempted joke. knew what you were trying to do. pointed out that the guy shouldnt be mocked as he didnt hesitate, acted, and saved lives. and for that, your panties got wrapped up in a wad. most the truely hard guys i know can handle conversation and being called out. meet one once in a while that just can’t seem to cope with it.

i served with some real badass hardcore motherfuckers. i’ve buried a few of them and the others are still my friends. superhuman dudes doing unbelievable shit. serving with them was one of the great honors of my life. i dont know a one of them that would make light of what this guy did in the spur of the moment. it’s hard to argue with the results.

my advise is untangle your panties and dont let it ruin your day. but if cocksuckering me, and calling me childish names helps you to get by, have at it.

Reactions: Bender
you know the ar shooter Is going to turn out to be recently newly evicted and the boltaction shooter he’s going to be the landlord.

Pisses me off when the cops take the guns from the good guy until the "investigation" is complete. At a minimum they should have to replace it until they give it back. Most people on this forum would still be more than fine (i've heard of people that have as many as 3 guns) but what if that was his only one? It worked out pretty good that he had it- so maybe temporarily stealing it isn't the best policy.

How much do you want to bet that when he gets the rifle back that it’s got a bunch of scratches all over it?

Reactions: myronman3
Done.
It says it will 48 hours to go live after they look it over.
Which means that it will most likely not get posted.

"Glad he is dead. Only regret is that he lived long enough to murder an innocent woman.
Angry American"
Same...

didnt see mine post either

Doc

I’m not saying your $10k rifle isn’t reliable. All I’m saying is, is that the gun you’ll have next to you when you only have a couple seconds. Second for me anyway is that the right tool for the job at hand. It’s kinda like you have a job to do and can only bring one tool but the catch is you don’t know what that job is, I’m not going to bring a specialized tool like a torque wrench, I’m bringing a pair of slip joint pliers or a crescent. Too many things to worry about on something like a competition rig. I want simple, reliable, familiar, and accurate. For me I either have a mutt ar that looks like shit with iron sights or a smith six shooter. Both are with me just about all the time, I’ve use them almost daily for 20 years on the farm for work and pleasure they get the job done 99.99% of the time and I know what both they and I are capable of from a million different situations that I’ve been in.
probably he ran in the house grabbed what he had and nearest to him and went to work, what we would all do when you don’t have the luxury of time.

Last edited:
Really surprised to click on that and not see the comments blown up by a bunch of you. I’m new here, wasn’t going to be the first.
I left my "condolences" but I doubt they'll make it to print

Sincerely

Haywood Yablome

Reactions: myronman3
What I see in this is the contrast for the left’s ideal view of law enforcement. Deploy social workers instead of armed professionals to a violent incident. The (presumably) nice old lady tried the care and compassion route and got smoked, dude with rifle ended the threat with deadly force when it was appropriate to save lives.
C5E72D4E-7301-41F5-8227-0157AEFFAFC9.jpeg

I talked to a local Lieutenant on my towns PD early today. He wasn’t 100% sure but he assumes the hunter/shooter was White also. He also said the hunter/shooter probably doesn’t want any notoriety for his heroic actions , and doubts he would be charged for or with anything 👍 The hunter/shooters life will never be the same regardless, could understand his want for privacy.

I figure any negative comments to his obit wouldn’t be printed ? The kid had PTSD from his time in Stan while in the Army , as do lots of other service members. No excuse for cowardly shit like he was doing.

That said , when you ambush a 87 yr. old woman and take her life , and plan to kill more people, ANY pity went flying out the window. If he was that sick , he should have ate his gun and spared others. Fuck him 👎

Done.
It says it will 48 hours to go live after they look it over.
Which means that it will most likely not get posted.

"Glad he is dead. Only regret is that he lived long enough to murder an innocent woman.
Angry American"

Yup, I suggest they donate to the family of the little old lady he murdered, something tells me my comment isn’t going to show up.

I trust and have no respect for any govt institution especially those with the power and capability to ruin my life such as the police. In fact this is the only institution with the power and capability of violence to do so.

edit: simplified my response
You wanna knock off your LE bashing bullshit?

Ban Cat.gif

Perhaps the family doesn't want, or need, charity. Believe it or not, folks like that still exist.

Perhaps, though that’s not actually charity, it would be more paying for damages, still if you’re going to even mention the word “donate” it should be to the people your little nutter damaged.

Frankly if they were smart, and based on their offspring that’s not too likely, they should have just kept all this on the downlow and not put that shit on the internet.

it’s probably a simple case of that’s all the guy had. and as evident by the outcome....it was enough.

lon horiuchi, is that you? you so bad....where does the line to suck yo dick start?

so you’ve served; and while i commend you for that, join the club.

i caught your attempted joke. knew what you were trying to do. pointed out that the guy shouldnt be mocked as he didnt hesitate, acted, and saved lives. and for that, your panties got wrapped up in a wad. most the truely hard guys i know can handle conversation and being called out. meet one once in a while that just can’t seem to cope with it.

i served with some real badass hardcore motherfuckers. i’ve buried a few of them and the others are still my friends. superhuman dudes doing unbelievable shit. serving with them was one of the great honors of my life. i dont know a one of them that would make light of what this guy did in the spur of the moment. it’s hard to argue with the results.

my advise is untangle your panties and dont let it ruin your day. but if cocksuckering me, and calling me childish names helps you to get by, have at it.
Bro,

The only one with his panties in a wad is you trying to get me to see things your way in regards to some geriatric killing some libtard antifa looking mother fucker. Lol

I’m literally trolling you and you’re too stupid to see it. I don’t feel any way about it what so ever. This conversation is a play thing while I’m standing in line. The amount of effort you’re putting into trying to show the errors of my way is proof in itself of how hot and bothered you are. How did you ever survive military service being so soft? Must have been a POG…

And like an idiot you keep coming back, like I’m to take it back, or that I give a fuck about your military service. Lol I have my experiences. I nor anyone else give a fuck about yours. If you don’t like being called a faggot, stop acting like one…like asking where the line to suck my dick is.

Bro,

The only one with his panties in a wad is you trying to get me to see things your way in regards to some geriatric killing some libtard antifa looking mother fucker. Lol

I’m literally trolling you and you’re too stupid to see it. I don’t feel any way about it what so ever. This conversation is a play thing while I’m standing in line. The amount of effort you’re putting into trying to show the errors of my way is proof in itself of how hot and bothered you are. How did you ever survive military service being so soft? Must have been a POG…

And like an idiot you keep coming back, like I’m to take it back, or that I give a fuck about your military service. Lol I have my experiences. I nor anyone else give a fuck about yours. If you don’t like being called a faggot, stop acting like one…like asking where the line to suck my dick is.

Your trolling effort, gotta pump those number up lol

• Haha
Reactions: Matches Malone
anti-retard drugs
No such thing. Having spent my entire life working with the developmentally disabled (as well as at times mentally ill) there is no substance known to mankind that can increase IQ score. There is a case were application of DMSO (a commercial solvent upgraded medical grade quality) can, when used immediately, can stop brain damage of a new born or very young child who is in the process of suffering oxygen starved brain damage. But this is a restoration process.

This kid probably needed some serious In Hospital mental health care which our benevolent government so thoughtfully DISCONTINUED in the 1980’s saying that in home care was good enough. Still, no excuse for having access to a rifle and no excuse for murder and attempted murder and I am glad he is having nice long talks with JESUS about his behavior. Good shooting neighbor.

What bothers me about this is that the communist media can use it to make all veterans, particularly ones who have combat experience look mentally disturbed.

There has already been a push to label all of us as nut-cases.

This incident can add fuel to their fire.

In my opinion , which means nothing , if I was the dudes family i would have kept everything on the super down low. No published obit , totally no funeral service notice
, or place and time when he goes to a special basement in Hell.
The local TV station in Ft Smith didn’t even mention it today on their newscast or website. I think the local media did a good job so far. They pretty much just said what happened , reported the real facts ,then dropped coverage. 👍

I am soooooo tempted to post the news stories about him along with "Burn in hell you psychopathic retard."

Whatever he once was went out the window when he pursued a little old lady who was trying to help into her home and shot her multiple times in cold blood.

Fuck him and his eternity as a corpse.

Sirhr
Check out the comment on his obitz. Wonder if he was on the VA drug train.

What bothers me about this is that the communist media can use it to make all veterans, particularly ones who have combat experience look mentally disturbed.

There has already been a push to label all of us as nut-cases.

This incident can add fuel to their fire.
2 million plus served overseas in the past 20 years. This One is not representative. 1 in 2 million.

He was a nut job loser who happened to make it through a tour. Before killing an old lady.

He should probably have been in an institution, where all these mass-shooters should have been. Oh, but give them lithium. They can take their anti psychotics and just prance through society like little angels until one day they don’t take their meds and shoot up the apartment complex.

Institutions, lobotomies, prisons. Lethal injections. Electric chairs. Guillotines. Nooses. We need more of those, not more mainstreaming of the criminally insane.

But by letting the criminally insane on the streets, politicians get to use them as a weapon... for more control, more safety. Branding groups they don’t like.

No one wants a solution to this. They want an issue.

At least this time, the criminally insane retard (iq has nothing to do with this) went lights out before taking out more citizens and then costing taxpayers a million a year for life.

I hope the ghost of that 87 year old lady haunts his parents for the rest of their lives. Asking for donations... FFS.

Sirhr

2 million plus served overseas in the past 20 years. This One is not representative. 1 in 2 million.

He was a nut job loser who happened to make it through a tour. Before killing an old lady.

He should probably have been in an institution, where all these mass-shooters should have been. Oh, but give them lithium. They can take their anti psychotics and just prance through society like little angels until one day they don’t take their meds and shoot up the apartment complex.

Institutions, lobotomies, prisons. Lethal injections. Electric chairs. Guillotines. Nooses. We need more of those, not more mainstreaming of the criminally insane.

But by letting the criminally insane on the streets, politicians get to use them as a weapon... for more control, more safety. Branding groups they don’t like.

No one wants a solution to this. They want an issue.

At least this time, the criminally insane retard (iq has nothing to do with this) went lights out before taking out more citizens and then costing taxpayers a million a year for life.

I hope the ghost of that 87 year old lady haunts his parents for the rest of their lives. Asking for donations... FFS.

Sirhr

If your default solution to mental issues is loss of freedom or life, who would ever seek treatment?

Problem we have is a culture issue, we need to end the puritanical shit and encourage folks to get help before they snap, destroying their lives if they seek help ain’t it, but sadly it’s where we are at. Gotta love those puritanical roots we have

Reactions: Loki_The_Trickster
No, my default is to make folks comfortable and safe inside an institution when they can’t safely integrate with society. And not keep up some leftist feel-good failed-experiment that focuses on mainstreaming the dangerous.

3643E62C-E27B-4E6A-B8C9-4BFF397145B3.jpeg

We can afford to put it insane in comfortable conditions. We don’t have to try and turn everyone into something they will never be. Not everyone is wired right. Society recognized that for 10,000 years.

Now, every puddinghead is supposedly MIT material and going to invent cold fusion when the reality is they have the iq of a tree stump. Those people should be cared for with all the compassion a wealthy society can muster.

But they are not the problem...

It’s the ones with voices in their cross-wired hat racks saying “I want to shoot 87 year old ladies because I don’t like Mondays?” They need to be behind walls, not taking the green pill every morning. I didn’t say in uncomfortable conditions, either.

But when these narnar’s do kill productive members of society... well the saying “Pour encourager les autres” still rings.

Sirhr

Therein lies the problem. Lithium and the Phenothiazines cause some really unpleasant side effects. The Phenothiazines have some particularly difficult and permanent issues regarding nerve tissues...But, the problem facing these people is that these drugs make them feel funny, not feel right. So, being allowed to wander around on the streets with absolutely No Control other than their monthly therapy sessions; what do they do, actually what do they NOT do? They don’t take the meds. And they go crazy and sometimes kill innocent folks.

That’s why we need long term hospitalization for these folks. Under long term care they do not have the option of not taking meds. Meds that really do resolve mental illness to a great degree if not total degree. I keep telling our elected officials this issue but do they listen? Actually Our Senator, Senator Kennedy is pushing legislation for tighter controls of the mentally ill, but in a democratic congress, where he only solution is gun control which they believe will solve all crime and all mental illness. Others in congress? I get more response when talking to a tree.

I don’t know who is more crazy, the people who are diagnosed with severe mental illness or the majority members of congress. (And lets not go on about that individual living in the White House).

No, my default is to make folks comfortable and safe inside an institution when they can’t safely integrate with society. And not keep up some leftist feel-good failed-experiment that focuses on mainstreaming the dangerous.

View attachment 7630835

We can afford to put it insane in comfortable conditions. We don’t have to try and turn everyone into something they will never be. Not everyone is wired right. Society recognized that for 10,000 years.

Now, every puddinghead is supposedly MIT material and going to invent cold fusion when the reality is they have the iq of a tree stump. Those people should be cared for with all the compassion a wealthy society can muster.

It’s the ones with voices in their cross-wired hat racks saying “I want to shoot 87 year old ladies because I don’t like Mondays?” They need to be behind walls, not taking the green pill every morning. I didn’t say in uncomfortable conditions, either.

But when these narnar’s do kill productive members of society... well the saying “Pour encourager les autres” still rings.

Sirhr

Well many Americans would give their lives before their freedom, and there are many people who need help but don’t need to be locked up in a jail like institution, this is exactly the thought process of not seeking help till it gets to a breaking point, that causes these issues.

It’s akin to not dealing with your weight till after you have a heart attack.

Reactions: Loki_The_Trickster
Bro,

oh boy. broke out the “pog”. and doubled down on the “faggot”.

man, this guy’s cup is overflowing with brilliance. his intellect is unparalleled. i can only wonder what kind of mindbomb he is going to drop next.

the great thing about folks like you....is life will file the edges off your horns at some point. then we’ll see just how shit hot you are. best of luck to ya....you are going to need it.

oh boy. broke out the “pog”. and doubled down on the “faggot”.

man, this guy’s cup is overflowing with brilliance. his intellect is unparalleled. i can only wonder what kind of mindbomb he is going to drop next.

the great thing about folks like you....is life will file the edges off your horns at some point. then we’ll see just how shit hot you are. best of luck to ya....you are going to need it..
The only one who needs luck is you. Everytime you come back I’m assuming you’re asking for this. All because you couldn’t keep your greasy fat pog fingers from typing after taking a joke harder than you take dick.

Go wash your pussy out and cry to someone who gives a fuck. Worry about yourself. :devilish:

Therein lies the problem. Lithium and the Phenothiazines cause some really unpleasant side effects. The Phenothiazines have some particularly difficult and permanent issues regarding nerve tissues...But, the problem facing these people is that these drugs make them feel funny, not feel right. So, being allowed to wander around on the streets with absolutely No Control other than their monthly therapy sessions; what do they do, actually what do they NOT do? They don’t take the meds. And they go crazy and sometimes kill innocent folks.

That’s why we need long term hospitalization for these folks. Under long term care they do not have the option of not taking meds. Meds that really do resolve mental illness to a great degree if not total degree. I keep telling our elected officials this issue but do they listen? Actually Our Senator, Senator Kennedy is pushing legislation for tighter controls of the mentally ill, but in a democratic congress, where he only solution is gun control which they believe will solve all crime and all mental illness. Others in congress? I get more response when talking to a tree.

I don’t know who is more crazy, the people who are diagnosed with severe mental illness or the majority members of congress. (And lets not go on about that individual living in the White House).

The ex-wife took the happy pills and mixed them with rocket fuel.

She was a mean evil bitch before that but would switch on her cloaking device to prevent her real personality from emerging.

After mixing the happy pills with the rocket fuel the cloaking device stopped functioning.

Reactions: FWoo45

View attachment 7630835

Sirhr

Had a social worker come by work the other day.

Apparently there is a band of Romani in central MA and there is concern about child trafficking - for fuck sakes bring on the Pied Piper and the Dark Ages again.

Anyway she also deals with "the homeless" in her work.

I made the comment for a big number of "the homeless" why do we even try to do anything other than support them with some health and hygiene or insure that they are not disturbing private property owners.

We should recognize them as modern day "hermits" and in many cases "homelessness" is a preferred choice.

Fuck to me its almost a state of nature and envy.

Who are we to violate their freedom to live the way they choose?

The pro "homeless" will be coming to the northern latitudes now that the warm weather has returned.

Not a bad gig.......un-anchored travelling.......they get the fed check deliveries set up based on expected locations at certain times......take the odd job as necessary to supplement their income........deal on their own with whatever drives them.

For the most part they harm no one until interfered with usually by some "do gooder".

The "do gooders" go after these ones while leaving the "dangerous psychos" alone.

Dealing with a dangerous psycho is hard dangerous work where as forcing some urban hermit into the Pine Street Inn is generally safe and makes the "do gooder" feel powerful and good.

Our mental institutions were often places of abuse and they were expensive.

but.......

You deal with the abuse on a case by case basis and if you figure the society cost of not having "institutions" that is also costly.

Our mental institutions were often places of abuse and they were expensive.

I'll disagree only to say that many (if not most) were not just places of abuse, but were heinous and appalling warehouses in which to bury people while still alive... so society didn't have to look at them. And expensive? Not if you ran them the way state institutions were run into, in some places, the 1980's. Maybe a few private places where the Mongoloid offspring of "inbred high-society families" were 'nice. And expensive.' But for the average poor... places like "State Hospitals" were a fate worse than death.

But today, I'll argue that we have learned how to run better institutions. And the cost of running them in a way that they provide a safe and comfortable life for those who cannot integrate because they are dangerous... is far less than we are spending on BS Band-aids. While absorbing the damage of these unguided 'tard missiles.

Don't we have a multi-billion-dollar industry called the 'Homeless Crisis' because we closed institutions and handed all the responsibility over to generations of worthless psych undergrads and counselors who now have 6-figure feel-good jobs, not-for-profit centers staffed with highly-paid do-nothings... who spend all their time lobbying for more money to expand their little swamp. Remember, if there is no more made-up homeless crisis, these people and their millions in political donations, paid for from taxpayer handouts to their foundations and salaries, go away.

Noone wants a solution. They want an issue. Follow the money.

Sirhr

The only one who needs luck is you. Everytime you come back I’m assuming you’re asking for this. All because you couldn’t keep your greasy fat pog fingers from typing after taking a joke harder than you take dick.

Go wash your pussy out and cry to someone who gives a fuck. Worry about yourself. :devilish:
evidently the military has slide further than i had thought. razor sharp wit and brutal humor were the standard. now? evidently, not so much.

pog. faggot. that is all you got? VERY disappointing. and when you fail at being funny-you claim “da....da....durp.....da....i’m trolling you...da...da...”. weaksauce. pathetic. you try the hardass, “i’m so bad” routine .... yeah, yeah yeah. here’s a clue, boy.....a real hardass will never tell you how hard they are.

you state “shooting people doesnt impress me”. well, i think most here will agree with that. but the simple thing you repeatedly FAIL to understand is, it isnt the shooting of someone that folks here are commending. it’s taking decisive action in the moment, and saving lives. but you are too cool for that.

now i dont know what kind of personality issue you have, but the more you type, the more it becomes obvious. you’re the kind of motherfucker that has to try to tarnish anyone else, cause you can’t stand the spot light not being on you. you’re the kind of guy that can’t tell someone “good job”. you’re the kind of guy that is too cool for everything.....or so you think. i hope sincerely hope you dont have kids yet, and if you do, you address that for their sake.

cue up the next lame ass attempt at whatever it is you are saying that you are attempting to do. fact is, you were mocking a person that didnt deserve it, got called on it, and now have sand in your coochie. oh oh oh....but you’re trolling me. right. ;) got it. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: perhaps you should change your name here to Spouts Weaksauce.

your bullshit is the limpest thing i’ve seen in a long time. (*****edited...until i saw the twatter fools come on here with their 3 word retorts*****) what a disappointment.

please regale us with more tales of “matches malone-he soooo bad” and more of your “pog/faggot” comments as i need new jerk off material. :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: MCSO1357