• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• The site has been updated!

If you notice any issues, please let us know below!

VIEW THREAD

AR's will have two receivers soon.

Talking heads until something is actually done. I don't see how this could ever go through and one gun actually be two.

By getting people to freak out about it a lot of companies will make huge profits though...hmmmmm.

Definition of firearm​

: a weapon from which a shot is discharged by gunpowder —usually used of small arms

A lower receiver is not a firearm
An upper receiver is not a firearm
A lower receiver AND an upper receiver is not a firearm

Wow.
Imagine how many guns will be in "civilian" hands now?
Will my insurance rates double?

Unforgiven; Two gun Corcoran.

Call it whatever you want, I'm not getting riled up anytime soon. With 56 states and 27 Justices being in our future, nomenclature of a tool will be the least of my worries.

Resistance has always found creative work arounds.

By getting people to freak out about it a lot of companies will make huge profits though...hmmmmm.

This.

As if the market for uppers and lowers wasn't lean enough already, shit like this will make it pretty much impossible to find "bargains" anymore.

It's ironic that Barack Obama and (now) Joe Biden are responsible for more gun sales than the NRA, or any gun manufacturer on the planet.

Their ass-backward strategies to addressing "gun violence" have lead to surges in gun sales that couldn't have been dreamed about by any marketing or advertising agency.

My cursory reading of it doesn’t really seem to change much other than for 80% receivers and form 1 solvent trap kits. The clarification on page 29 states that the definition of the receiver for the AR-15 would remain the same. (ie the lower receiver) They are making a clarification because the current definition of the law does not technically apply to the AR-15 and they are simply codifying the determination that an AR-15 lower is the regulated part. It specifically states that the ruling would only apply to new split frame designs not currently existing as I read it.

That being said, it’s still fucked up because I should be able to buy a damn 240B of the shelf at the gas station any damn time I please. This shit is an infringement, just not as bad of an infringement as some people are making it out to be.

My cursory reading of it doesn’t really seem to change much other than for 80% receivers and form 1 solvent trap kits. The clarification on page 29 states that the definition of the receiver for the AR-15 would remain the same. (ie the lower receiver) They are making a clarification because the current definition of the law does not technically apply to the AR-15 and they are simply codifying the determination that an AR-15 lower is the regulated part. It specifically states that the ruling would only apply to new split frame designs not currently existing as I read it.

That being said, it’s still fucked up because I should be able to buy a damn 240B of the shelf at the gas station any damn time I please. This shit is an infringement, just not as bad of an infringement as some people are making it out to be.
"its only going to effect machine guns, not your hunting rifles"
"its only going to effect SBRs, not your hunting rifles"
"its only going to effect criminals, not you and your hunting rifles"
"its only going to effect AsSauLT WeaPoNS, not your hunting rifles"
"its only going to effect bump stocks, not your hunting rifles"
"its only going to effect pistol braces, not your hunting rifles"

ALL infringements are WORSE than we make them out to be....dont let them fucking fool you into thinking otherwise.

Unforgiven; Two gun Corcoran.

Call it whatever you want, I'm not getting riled up anytime soon. With 56 states and 27 Justices being in our future, nomenclature of a tool will be the least of my worries.

Resistance has always found creative work arounds.
I was in the Blue Bottle that night you see, if old Corky had had two guns instead of just a big dick, he would have been there right to the end to defend himself.

Just a stupid question here. What happens to the millions of ARs in circulation that do not have serialized uppers

Original plan was to force nearly every firearm into the NFA, which would require people put engravings on parts that don't have them. Assuming they pull off outlawing uppers without serials; to appease outrage they will most likely grandfather non-serialized uppers, but require they get engraved if they wish to be sold or transferred.