• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Night Vision Asm group testing gear on the mountain thought we would share some picks..

Asm1

Night walker
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Jun 3, 2008
RBC / Gadsden AL.
asm-holsters.com
Couple days on the mountain testing equipment we didn't get any night vision picks or repelling shots but here is my friends snapped, they couldn't be in the photos because there active duty bad guy hunters...so me my son and local LEO is all you get..
We tested allot of stuff including our new ABS holsters and stuff, we will be in production in 60 days and able to make 250 parts per day!

Yea i am a wheel gun guy 340pd and soon to carry 327pd
ASM1

RVLGi5y.jpg

8QblJHi.jpg

VDRQSiN.jpg

REXdquL.jpg

My son chase
8JikwiX.jpg

RUfmPU3.jpg

My son and LEO friend will
K7A6GpZ.jpg

One of the creek crossings and no one fell in !
gGpBNrS.jpg

Will
WbwVMo0.jpg

Wills weapon
VEQHDKb.jpg

Thats all hope you get a kick out of it we did !

Last edited:
man, that is awesome. you know if you didn't break anything, you have to go out and test it again

I have a video of the log walk how do i post it ? Any one that cant see picks pm me an email and i would be happy to send them..the true warriors go unseen though. I thank all the ones that serve from leo to front line past and present..

Video upload fail ?

Last edited:
That boy looks happy that's for sure. Way to go Frankie. You know what they say...hunt with them now and you will never have to hunt for them later.

Rwest. So true !

Some fellas pm me asking questions so thought would post the answers here.
camo pattern/color my shirt is standard Army ACU died in rite die from communist wall mart.
My weapon is a noveske 5.56 SBR n-4 13.7" barrel mid length NSR 11 rail, knights micro back up sights, optic leupold mr/t 1.5-5 m2 in bobro mount.. The suppressor is whats is in the mag holder on my pack with the strap securing it not a flash bang Its a delta P design and is about the size of a flash bang.how anyone could tell something round is in there from that pick blows my mind haha..
My boys SBR is a noveske 5.56 n-4 10.3 nsr-9 knights micro back up sights. T-1 a knights micro mount. Keracoat in battle ship grey by WW guns He has an aac can. A QD shield is attach to take the bark off the brake.
Helmets are Opscore my boys is a carbon fiber mine is standard bump military. Mounts are wilcox.we all run bnvs centennial goggles in our packs and DBAL-D2 laser/illuminators. Thermal hand helds are also in our packs. I keep Eotech exps3-2 in the pack for night use or caving. Mine and wills packs are tactical taylor and i used the fast attach mount kit on molle that came with it and will used his straps, my straps where stowed in the pack.
My boys knife was a gift to me twenty years ago by an appreciative fella that i helped out..peace keeper II double edge.

Thanks for the questions ...

RIP mr noveske

Last edited: