• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlanta walk out

You're fucking ass hole.
Who’s asshole?
Not a cop, but how about you crawl your smarmy entitled ass back into the hole that you somehow dug your way out of?
BTW-Guns use bullets, and if I point my Sig P229 at you, you won’t know if it is loaded till you are dead. The Taser doesn’t talk to the idiot about to be tased, nor does it tell said idiot it has no load. He finds out when he is flopping in the dirt, or when he gets a baton up his ass, in the best case. Like ALL WEAPONS, never point a weapon at something or some cretin that you do not intend to destroy. ALL WEAPONS are to be considered LOADED at all times. Even a queer ass Boy Scout knows this. Cop should have emptied his mag into the fool.
lot of homosexual issues here, was the Boy Scout mean to you? Did he turn out to be gay and break your heart? I’m sorry. Your “sig 229” hahahahaha god damn did that feel good letting everyone know you’re a woman with a big gun? I bet it’s a .40 too huh? Do you open carry? Kydex or leather?

Property is life. People work their asses off sacrificing limited time on this planet to have nice things. Stealing those things is stealing x amount of time from someone's life.

I place a higher value on property than most people's lives and will happily canoe their dome in defense of it. If more people subscribed to this philosophy we would live in a much better world.

Who’s asshole?

lot of homosexual issues here, was the Boy Scout mean to you? Did he turn out to be gay and break your heart? I’m sorry. Your “sig 229” hahahahaha god damn did that feel good letting everyone know you’re a woman with a big gun? I bet it’s a .40 too huh? Do you open carry? Kydex or leather?
You were smart for running away like the bitch you are but coming back........this gona be good.

Edited still photo's from a video. Cherry picked at the right moment and it could make the police look like they were dancing the Watoosie around his body. If he had let the police cuff him, take him to jail, and plead his case, HE'D STILL BE FUCKING ALIVE TODAY!

My wallet hell yes, in the blink of an eye.
Texas folks are just mean I guess.
Been going on for a long time.

John Wesley Hardin. Old West outlaw and gunslinger John Wesley Hardin was born May 26, 1853, in Bonham, Texas. Rumored to be so mean he once shot a man for snoring.

My wallet hell yes.

I'm just going to jump in here and since I can't seem to view the entire vid, but, just maybe, the officer was trying to kick the Taser out of the subjects hands and so it looked like he was doing "The Dance", on said subjects chest?? The perp still had a deadly weapon in his hands and it still could have been used on the officer(s), by "Drive Stunning". Battery life on the Tasers I've had to use in my last career field, could (?) last up to 5-7 minutes. Just because the cartridge is deployed, doesn't mean it still can't be used. Subject had control of a "deadly weapon" and was a danger to the public, so he deserved to be stopped. Mac

The better question is why don’t thieves value their own life to not try and steal and mug people? If they are willing to show force by mugging you at knife and gun point, where they don’t value your life and are willing to, at a bare minimum threaten you with the loss of your life and make you decide between property and living, why should they not be met with at least equal force as well as be prepared to be countered in their attempts with equal deadly force?

I have greatvalue for life, as well as having great value of myself. I am continuously the hard target as the easiest won fight is the one avoided, I don’t go looking for trouble and want to live a life of peace and prosperity, but I do not hesitate, even for a brief moment, to protect myself and my loved ones.

It takes a different type of person to commit armed robbery, and they are the type of person who has no value for themselves or others. I don’t care the root cause, be it drugs, greed, or even the dying grandmother who needs medicine. If you attempt to mug me, you’re going to lose something. I’m taking an eye, crushing a larynx, giving life long impotence, or a limp that will never go away. And that’s if you catch me in my shorts at the beach or pool, because otherwise I’m always ready for a fight and I’m bringing a deadly weapon and I know very well how to use them. Iam far from the only one who carries myself this way.

When they are maimed or killed carrying out violent acts, it’s called karma and they earned every bit of it. We shed no tears as they are not a loss to society, instead their absence is just a tiny betterment for the decent people in the world.

What i wish for criminals.

Quit feeding them.

Last edited:
Reactions: 338dude
someone on here may understand this better. is the $500 'bonus' coming from the city?

i dont see the officers saying "oh ok never mind about throwing our colleagues due process out the window, $500 makes me happy."

literally the day after the sick out. . .

someone on here may understand this better. is the $500 'bonus' coming from the city?

i dont see the officers saying "oh ok never mind about throwing our colleagues due process out the window, $500 makes me happy."

500.00😂😂😂😂😂😂

You should actually read the article before posting. It clearly says police foundation.

They are donations from the public who are thanking them for their hard work and will send out over $2m total.

Public school education?

500 $
How much is that in actual donuts?

Time for a new place to work or figure how to get rid of the filth running the show.

Reactions: Amanda4461
If I were on that jury I’d go for a conviction.
Isn't the job of the jury to be impartial and to make a decision based on all of the evidence presented at trial? You couldn't sit on the jury based on your own statement, which has been decided without any facts, only media relayed info, which we can all wipe our collective asses with..... Also, the DA is on the record calling a Taser a deadly weapon, 2 weeks ago. The DA also is under investigation for fraud or theft. I would call him onto the stand if I was the attorney, show him his own words on video and ask him at trail if a taser is a deadly weapon again. There are many cases of people who have taken tasers from law enforcement and have had deadly force used against them... Why is it no longer ok now? when there have been no changes in the laws that govern the states where this occurred? Pointing a deadly weapon (the taser described by the DA who brought the charges against the police officer) at the police will likely result in deadly force being used in return. The same DA in his charging statement called the individual jovial and non-violent. The video did not reflect those descriptions. They will never prove this case in court, the cop will go through hell, get back pay and ATL will likely be burned to a crisp in the aftermath. Nothing good will come from this in the future.

The narrative of " a man was killed by the police for falling asleep at a Wendy's" is a complete and utterly false narrative.

Well that was a fun dog pile to read.
@Nimothy , most everyone here will tell you that I am tough on the po po. Some even call me a Hater, mostly because I hurt their feels.
This officer did the right thing in the situation. If the dude runs away and the officer shoots him in the back. Cop should go to jail. Dude throws two cops around like rag dolls, runs away and then takes bullets in the back. Cops should be charged. Dude takes weapons from the officers and turns to use it while running away. He's paid for and the officer will have to live with seeing that in his dreams. But he'll know he did the right thing in the situation.

That said. I think we missed a line of discussion on this story. I think someone started a thread about it and it didn't gain any traction. Then someone started down the same thing earlier in this thread. This is brought to us by MADD , the elected politicians, the ever increasing need for funds, the people clamoring for security and the micro management that has taken discretion from the officers on the street.
These officers could have been in a different situation a few years ago.(more than a few. Time flies). There was a time when they could have let this guy take a cab or have someone come pick him up. Considering just a few hours earlier there were mobs of people destroying the city. Everything was cordial between all those involved. If they had said.... Is there someone that can come pick you up? Do you have cab money or an Uber account? Do you think that this shit show would be going on?
The list I provided above took that option out of the officer's hands. Which forced them to go hands on with this guy.

No I don't want to argue the merits of the MADD laws. I'm saying that in the midst of the racist pandemic that there was a different option. Except for the needs of the people clamoring for ever more harsh penalties for DUI, the establishment wanting the funds they provide and the police leadership mandating strict enforcement.

@Nimothy , most everyone here will tell you that I am tough on the po po. Some even call me a Hater, mostly because I hurt their feels.
This officer did the right thing in the situation. If the dude runs away and the officer shoots him in the back. Cop should go to jail. Dude throws two cops around like rag dolls, runs away and then takes bullets in the back. Cops should be charged. Dude takes weapons from the officers and turns to use it while running away. He's paid for and the officer will have to live with seeing that in his dreams. But he'll know he did the right thing in the situation.

That said. I think we missed a line of discussion on this story. I think someone started a thread about it and it didn't gain any traction. Then someone started down the same thing earlier in this thread. This is brought to us by MADD , the elected politicians, the ever increasing need for funds, the people clamoring for security and the micro management that has taken discretion from the officers on the street.
These officers could have been in a different situation a few years ago.(more than a few. Time flies). There was a time when they could have let this guy take a cab or have someone come pick him up. Considering just a few hours earlier there were mobs of people destroying the city. Everything was cordial between all those involved. If they had said.... Is there someone that can come pick you up? Do you have cab money or an Uber account? Do you think that this shit show would be going on?
The list I provided above took that option out of the officer's hands. Which forced them to go hands on with this guy.

No I don't want to argue the merits of the MADD laws. I'm saying that in the midst of the racist pandemic that there was a different option. Except for the needs of the people clamoring for ever more harsh penalties for DUI, the establishment wanting the funds they provide and the police leadership mandating strict enforcement.
Those conditions may have forced the police to clap the cuffs on but not for him to decide to escalate that situation.

So, to start with, the cops initiated interaction with this guy because they "perceived" he was passed out drunk, or whatever. How in the hell does a just recently passed out drunk have that kind of speed and coordination to manhandle two cops like he did? The probable cause reason to even start interacting with the guy seems fishy to me.

So, to start with, the cops initiated interaction with this guy because they "perceived" he was passed out drunk, or whatever. How in the hell does a just recently passed out drunk have that kind of speed and coordination to manhandle two cops like he did? The probable cause reason to even start interacting with the guy seems fishy to me.
Are you trolling or just fucking retarded?

He was passed out in a drive thru line. Most likely the restaurant or other people called the cops.

From the time he was found in the car till he was shot was like 40 minutes.

You have his tox report right? Not like he could have been on drugs too......

Someone passed out in a car in the middle of a parking lot is fishy PC? your right cops should have just let him be so he could go kill a whole familly when he passes out again on the freeway or drives into someones house. How dare the cops interfere with his buzz.

Its amazing some of you have made it this far in life being that fucking stupid. Darwin has been cheated. Your parents failed and should be beaten for producing such ignorant fuck fruit.

He’s out of prison early as a COVID release, incarcerated for beating his children. A parolee DUI arrest something to celebrate every day of the week. Guy like that gets no breaks when he fucks up. Officer discretion is to be used for decent, law-abiding members of society. Sorry, but when recently released parolee’s get caught fucking up (for what it probably the 1XXth time), they don’t get a nice cab-ride and a finger-wag from LE.

Also, why should he get a pass during a “racial pandemic” just because he’s black? That’s absolutely insane. Being black shouldn’t get you arrested more often than a similar situation as a white guy, but you also can’t get out of trouble when you fuck up for the sole reason of the color of your skin.

Talking with the cops can have a drunk seeming sober-ish very quickly. I’ve often had similar circumstances with passed out motorists who wake up and 2 minutes later seem pretty sober. Likely had his BAC already on the way down when he passed out. If you watch the recently released body cam footage, PBT result came back at 0.10X something, so he was still drunk.

Also, cops don’t need probable cause to initiate a DUI (or any other type of) investigation. They need reasonable suspicion at minimum to detain you, probable cause to arrest you. Smell of alcoholic beverage on his breathe, passed out behind the wheel, and difficulty waking him up (all referenced in the body camera footage) are more than enough to detain him. Even if they didn’t have the smell of alcohol; healthy people don’t just pass out in the drive through without cause. Medical issue + motor vehicle = threat to the public = community caretaking intervention which allows for detention. No matter what happened, he was gonna be detained for a brief period.

Every statue, cop or business destroyed, sets back the all the progress achieved in the last fifty years. That in the end is the purpose I think. The people doing it don't even see what they are doing. The leaders egging them on, know exactly what they are doing. This is not random it is well planned and coordinated. These cops were just in the right place at the wrong time.

More racist's are being created everyday. On both sides. The left is empowered by turmoil. Their problem is many people are starting to see through their bullshit. So even more Patriots are being created than racist's. This will be the lefts downfall.

He’s out of prison early as a COVID release, incarcerated for beating his children. A parolee DUI arrest something to celebrate every day of the week. Guy like that gets no breaks when he fucks up. Officer discretion is to be used for decent, law-abiding members of society. Sorry, but when recently released parolee’s get caught fucking up (for what it probably the 1XXth time), they don’t get a nice cab-ride and a finger-wag from LE.

Also, why should he get a pass during a “racial pandemic” just because he’s black? That’s absolutely insane. Being black shouldn’t get you arrested more often than a similar situation as a white guy,
Did you read what you wrote?
They are kicking people with far greater convictions, not charges. actual convictions, out of jail. They are not arresting people that are fire bombing buildings and police cars. But the officers had to take this guy down for a DUI?
No where in my writing did I say that he should get a pass because he's black versus white. My reference to the racial pandemic was to emphasize that looting, burning, assaulting and all sorts of mayhem are getting a pass. But cops gotta do cop shit and take this guy down? Wake the fuck up!!

Those conditions may have forced the police to clap the cuffs on but not for him to decide to escalate that situation.
Agreed 100% .
Except, it didn't have to go to a hands on with this guy. If they had went the route of getting him a cab or calling someone to pick him up. There's no fight.

That link tells it all. People setting behind a desk they use as a chastity belt, thinking that way is the root issue with this country. Fuck the public we will just steal more via taxes to make the issue we caused in the first place go away. It's nice to laugh at the public, while we steal & spend their money to kick the can down the road on a problem we caused. People get the leadership they allow, an later because of deserve.

Agreed 100% .
Except, it didn't have to go to a hands on with this guy. If they had went the route of getting him a cab or calling someone to pick him up. There's no fight.
I don't know about the community you live in, but in mine DUI is treated very seriously. We've had a few tragic accidents with drunk drivers at fault and a very active MADD chapter. Maybe, maybe someone stopped for another offence, with no priors, and was almost sober might get a break, if they were really lucky. Maybe. A felon on parole passed out in a drive thru? Absolutely no way. The officers would be crucified if they allowed that. Is your community really that different?

Really? You haven't been following along, have you?
Okay I'll lay it out.

They were letting rapist, child abusers and all sorts of Criminals out of jail for a virus. They are not arresting people that are burning, looting, assaulting and all sorts of mayhem.
Now Deputy Fife with his sidekick Goober are going to arrest this guy for DUI. Which entails what? They take him in to the jail, do another breathalyzer, paperwork and whatever. A couple hours later they cut him loose with a ticket? (I'm not sure what the actual procedure is in Fulton county) but either way it boils down to it getting plead down to a reckless operation and a fine for first offense.
I don't know about the community you live in, but in mine DUI is treated very seriously. We've had a few tragic accidents with drunk drivers at fault and a very active MADD chapter. Maybe, maybe someone stopped for another offence, with no priors, and was almost sober might get a break, if they were really lucky. Maybe. A felon on parole passed out in a drive thru? Absolutely no way. The officers would be crucified if they allowed that. Is your community really that different?
Like I said. Debating the merits of the MADD laws and bringing in all the sad stories of drunk driving is a waste of energy. We've all heard stories about the clown with 7 or more DUI's.
Here's a good one. Illegal Mexican crossed the center line and killed a young couple. His penalty? He was locked up for a week until they deported him to Mexico. What do you think those laws are about? Money for the state?
So let's not go down that road. Fife and Goober could have called a cab. But they didn't use the nuget between their ears.

Reactions: supercorndogs
They are kicking people with far greater convictions, not charges. actual convictions, out of jail. They are not arresting people that are fire bombing buildings and police cars. But the officers had to take this guy down for a DUI?
No where in my writing did I say that he should get a pass because he's black versus white. My reference to the racial pandemic was to emphasize that looting, burning, assaulting and all sorts of mayhem are getting a pass. But cops gotta do cop shit and take this guy down? Wake the fuck up!!
RIght.... much better to just let this guy go free.... they can arrest him later when he commits a more serious crime like killing someone because a ran a redlight driving drunk.....

Jesus Christ do you people even listen to yourselves when you speak??

Yep, and leaving them with no one is not the way to win back the hearts and minds of the people. It would not seem to me like a very well thought out move. It just puts them one step closer to being defunded. The argument took a ridiculous jump from needed reforms, to burn it down. The message was hijacked, polarized, politicized and used to turn us on each other.
Hearts and minds is the stupidest argument you can make.

Rule number 1 to life in general
1) you can not be rational to an irrational person.

So, we are going to win over the people who need a scapegoat, are burning down cities, murdering, and believe there are more than 2 genders?

You are smoking wet.

Bench

Hearts and minds is the stupidest argument you can make.

Rule number 1 to life in general
1) you can not be rational to an irrational person.

So, we are going to win over the people who need a scapegoat, are burning down cities, murdering, and believe there are more than 2 genders?

You are smoking wet.

Bench

Assuming I am talking about winning over the rioters, instead of staying in good with the voting base, is about the stupidest assumption you can make.

Really? You haven't been following along, have you?
Okay I'll lay it out.

They were letting rapist, child abusers and all sorts of Criminals out of jail for a virus. They are not arresting people that are burning, looting, assaulting and all sorts of mayhem.
Now Deputy Fife with his sidekick Goober are going to arrest this guy for DUI. Which entails what? They take him in to the jail, do another breathalyzer, paperwork and whatever. A couple hours later they cut him loose with a ticket? (I'm not sure what the actual procedure is in Fulton county) but either way it boils down to it getting plead down to a reckless operation and a fine for first offense.

Like I said. Debating the merits of the MADD laws and bringing in all the sad stories of drunk driving is a waste of energy. We've all heard stories about the clown with 7 or more DUI's.
Here's a good one. Illegal Mexican crossed the center line and killed a young couple. His penalty? He was locked up for a week until they deported him to Mexico. What do you think those laws are about? Money for the state?
So let's not go down that road. Fife and Goober could have called a cab. But they didn't use the nuget between their ears.

You have to keep that money flowing through our DUI industry. Classes, community service, alcohol therapy, driving classes, fines. fees, there are a lot of mouths that need DUIs to make sure they get fed.

You should actually read the article before posting. It clearly says police foundation.

They are donations from the public who are thanking them for their hard work and will send out over $2m total.

Public school education?

crabs -

i did go to public school. and you are correct that there is a degree of donations and grants, and fundraising that supports these organiztlations, and i support that - i support my local ones as well. but the devil is in the details. if you use your private school degree and look at their latest 990, you will see that their fundraising proceeds are only a fraction of their total revenue. coincidentally, schedlue B, which would list their sources of income in detail is not included as part of their public disclosure. i'm sure there is an argument rightly based on privacy for individuals donating or granting. but where are the big bucks really coming from? is it individuals. is it mandatory holdbacks from officer pay that are put over and matched by the city - that are now given back to the officers in the name of a bonus? did that million bucks just get funded by the DNC or a PAC to help tamper down the situation? i dont know. if you do please share, but no reason to be testy. at the end of the day i think i am correct in saying we both back the blue.

irrespective of the funding, the control of this organization is the mayor and the top of the chain at the pd. and while im sure many at the top do not like what is being done to due process, they also dont want to give up well paying jobs. and so they go along with the flow and offer this insult of a 'bonus' to officers to pump up moral. if its done by and of the free will of the association then great. but im sure the scumbag mayor and the political powers that be have their hands in it.

Is it the cops releasing criminals?

Its not the police choosing not to act dude, its the brass and politicans. Most cops would love to go in there and clean this shit up, but they CANT.

thats like saying why doest a private just go kill all the terrorists. Its his job right? There is a chain of comand and the guy on the ground doesn’t decide what mission he does or how or when or why.

The better question is why don’t thieves value their own life to not try and steal and mug people? If they are willing to show force by mugging you at knife and gun point, where they don’t value your life and are willing to, at a bare minimum threaten you with the loss of your life and make you decide between property and living, why should they not be met with at least equal force as well as be prepared to be countered in their attempts with equal deadly force?

I have greatvalue for life, as well as having great value of myself. I am continuously the hard target as the easiest won fight is the one avoided, I don’t go looking for trouble and want to live a life of peace and prosperity, but I do not hesitate, even for a brief moment, to protect myself and my loved ones.

It takes a different type of person to commit armed robbery, and they are the type of person who has no value for themselves or others. I don’t care the root cause, be it drugs, greed, or even the dying grandmother who needs medicine. If you attempt to mug me, you’re going to lose something. I’m taking an eye, crushing a larynx, giving life long impotence, or a limp that will never go away. And that’s if you catch me in my shorts at the beach or pool, because otherwise I’m always ready for a fight and I’m bringing a deadly weapon and I know very well how to use them. Iam far from the only one who carries myself this way.

When they are maimed or killed carrying out violent acts, it’s called karma and they earned every bit of it. We shed no tears as they are not a loss to society, inste
Agreed 100% .

Naive statement. Most will have the cab drop them down the street an wait for the cops to leave. DS friend has arrested three drunks who did exactly that.

Reactions: TACC and Sierra770

When they are maimed or killed carrying out violent acts, it’s called karma and they earned every bit of it. We shed no tears as they are not a loss to society, inste

Attachments

• what-if-i-told-you-two-wrongs-dont-make-a-right.jpg
    what-if-i-told-you-two-wrongs-dont-make-a-right.jpg
    111.2 KB · Views: 37
Not to mention many states have laws that require a dui arrest and most policies prohibit officer discrestion.

Its not the cops job to let criminals off the hook. Drunks and junkies destroy the fabric of society if they choose to get fucked up and drive they should pay the price.

Reactions: Sierra770
Agreed 100% .
Did he broke the law? Yes. That's what the cops do, arrest people for breaking the law. That is their training, that is what their boss is telling them.
If we want them to do otherwise, we should change the laws and the training. Send social workers, not cops. It will work great.
Era of community cops is long gone, and it's not coming back. Expect MORE police state. Actually, I feel that is the goal of the current sponsored "protests".

RIght.... much better to just let this guy go free.... they can arrest him later when he commits a more serious crime like killing someone because a ran a redlight driving drunk.....

Got a feeling some of the resident drunks dont like when cops ruin their buzz.

I'll get labeled a racist for this....
So being on keto I'm limited in what restaurants I can actually eat a meal.

Wife and I wanted to go to steakhouse for lunch yesterday.
Check on first choice, doesn't open till 1500hrs. Go to next choice. Pull up, parking lot fairly bare. Except for 4 cars, two of which have "BLM" painted in back window. Dont know if they worked there or if they are customers, no matter. It was a "situation" for a middle aged white guy, who cant look like anything other than your "typical white southerner" no matter how hard I try. Oh I can put on a yankee accent pretty good, but eventually I'll tip my hand like the pub scene in Inglorious Basterds.
I didnt want spit or snot with my steak, and didnt want to be in proximity to BLM activists.
We left, never got out of the car.

Best to avoid trouble when you can. Sometimes trouble comes looking for you, despite best efforts.

The police were doing their job per policy. There is little discretion if any allowed when dealing with drunk drivers.
If the police had let him go, called a cab, etc. and he got into further mischief, you'd be here right now railing against do nothing cops.

Color has nothing to do with my decisions or stance. It wouldn't change my take on this in the least.

Assuming I am talking about winning over the rioters, instead of staying in good with the voting base, is about the stupidest assumption you can make.
The voting base does what it's told...it's how your basic American sheep operates.

You cannot when them over...they have to be told what to do.

I know exactly what you were saying... whimsical is a start to describing it...

Bench

So it appears to arguments have fallen out here for a man who was suspected DUI:
1) get a cab/uber/relative to drive you home ( I'm ok with this in some instances, like stupid teenagers with beer in car. Best to let parents take care of it and not destroy their lives before they get started. If it's habitual, then throw the book ).
2) arrest him

Do I have this correct?

I served on a DUI jury many years ago. It was a CRAZY story being told by the police. I got chosen since they figured I may have lived in the area and they were correct. There were accusations of the guy speeding on 183 in DFW...go figure...if one didn't speed (20+ years ago) they'd die. So when the "he flew past me at 70" was announced by the off duty policeman my eyebrow raised like Mr. Spock. When the off duty (going to work LE in civilian clothes) started following him he followed the man into a parking lot, chased him through the lot as guy was looking for a place to park. Alleged drunk freaked somebody was chasing him in a pickup and started driving home. Off duty chased him at the" high rate of speed" down the street (posted 35) at 35 mph claiming it was 30. Was he weaving? No. So, they came to a stoplight and to the left of the alleged drunk man was an ON DUTY LE. So off duty goes and rips open car door of alleged drunk, knocks on the patrol car to get the attention of the ON DUTY LE (done a bit backwards IMO).

They arrest the guy because he failed a sobriety check & refused the BA test; I may add the doggy tricks were done on a pretty good incline. Officer on duty did not perform NOR witness test (was in car filling out paperwork). Off duty said he failed the test because he counted to 30 seconds in like 27 seconds. (I'd be arrested sober under that analysis). They hauled him to station. They put the lights on and tried all sorts of tricks on him. He refused to do anything. They tried to make him sign a paper, he stood calmly (no swaying could be seen and they had the lights set to where his shadow was enlarged for easy sway detection). They tried again and he said: "I will not sign anything without my attorney present." Into the clink he went. In TX failure to yield to Blood-Alcohol check is automatic arrest and license revocation. However, the jury looked at the evidence and with unbelievable story told by BOTH officers, the complete control the individual had at the station, no swaying, no slurring of speech we let him off. Because we could NOT meet the "reasonable doubt" issue. Frankly, had they not shown the actual video of him at the station he'd have been convicted. Point is, follow the law, the letter of the law as both judge and jury and all will GENERALLY work itself out the way it should.

Do I think the man was under influence? Quite possibly and I told him and his attorneys that when they came looking for the jury after the verdict. However, the state did not meet the burden of proof - it was awful actually and I was quite disheartened to see their performance.

I'm afraid we've come to the end of the rule of law, and now are by rule of mob.

Ahh, the what if? The never ending " but what if".

Now pay attention. Who let this guy back on the street? If he had turned around and let them cuff him and haul him to jail. How long would he be there? Probably just a couple hours?
Yeah, the cops doing cop shit was probably the right thing to do. You've convinced me. NOT!

Your outrage is noted though.
Jeebus do you people have any reading comprehension? <<<Does that help get my point across? After stating it several times I would think that it's an easy path to follow.

We are bearing witness to the fruits of politicians and command staff with political aspirations poisoning the morale of law enforcement as a professional endeavor. Yes, officer discretion used to be a thing when we were trusted to make sound decisions. Today’s litigious society has removed any and all of that.

Reactions: Ravenworks
Is it the cops releasing criminals?

Its not the police choosing not to act dude, its the brass and politicans. Most cops would love to go in there and clean this shit up, but they CANT.

thats like saying why doest a private just go kill all the terrorists. Its his job right? There is a chain of comand and the guy on the ground doesn’t decide what mission he does or how or when or why.
Not to mention many states have laws that require a dui arrest and most policies prohibit officer discrestion.

Its not the cops job to let criminals off the hook. Drunks and junkies destroy the fabric of society if they choose to get fucked up and drive they should pay the price.
This is what I was pointing out. The cops are the shit catcher. Their discretion has been taken away by the fucktard above them.

So if those above them are deciding to not enforce their own laws why? And when/where is the police union doing anything to help?
Ohh yeah I forget. You're just doing your job.

Reactions: gigamortis