• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Atlanta walk out

My point is you should fuckin try to toss the wallet on the ground or offer it up to not have to kill someone. Listen to yourselves. If you’re that itching “wishin a dude would” go do it, kill someone. See how it feels. That’s your end goal right so you can brag to all your friends and family how your big ol dick pulled a snubby revolver on some 20yr old drug addict and fuckin killed him over 40$ and your shitty truck with a thin blue line sticker on it.

I don't understand your logic or reasoning, why should you have to or why do YOU expect people to give up what they have worked for? People need to take responsibility for their own actions, which seems to be severely lacking in the liberal left - "oh it's not their fault, it's because [insert lame excuse]". I don't care, if a person, attempts to steal (they have chosen to value your possessions above their own life), threatens another person or commits a crime then there must be consequences for the perpetrators actions. The perpetrator of the crime doesn't care about the other person or their family. I wish the UK had the same rights of self defence as the USA!

I think a good precentage of combative / violent arrests are due to repeat offenders that are goind up for a long term on next conviction.

Eventually even the stupid liberal court gets tired of seeing the same sob again.

Maybe just maybe it plays on officers use of discretion .

Last time about a year ago and the first time in about 20 years I was pulled over by hpd a black officer.

I was going 10 mph over because I missed a new sign. I pulled over in a well lit area well off the road, showed hands informed him of my ltc and was respectfull.

I didn't get shot, taized or a ticket.
Go figure.

The officer was allowed to use his discretion and I am watching out for new signs more.

If you think what I have laid out is vague. You should get a refund for the education that you received.
you cant make vague and half thought out statements and then bitch when people fill in the blanks for you.

so on what metrics should an officer not trust their own judgement, and instead call out their supervisor?

do you have solutions, or are you just going to play monday morning QB and tell us all what the cops should have done....after the fact?
Now go back and read my posts in this thread from the beginning. I have peated and repeated and reviewed and explained multiples of times. If it's beyond your comprehension I suggest you bow out now.

Look here boys. The "But what if "child is back.

but what if those supervisors have a question on who to arrest...best to just send the police chief himself to all calls....

I thought we already covered this. But What If is a child game. How about Thermonuclear War? Ate you old enough to know that reference? Maybe Tic Tac Toe?

Just as a bit of a exercise in thought...

I wonder how many on this thread as well as in the wider public who are all going on about "things were going bad elsewhere, they should have let him get a cab".......

Were all gung ho for the MADD sponsored laws that took discretion away from the police and instituted mandatory arrests for DWI......

My guess is most in this thread championing the "just let him get a cab" if you asked them about letting drunk drivers go with getting a cab about a month ago would be of the "No they all must be arrested and punished as severely as we can"......

Nobody listens to those of us in the Cassandra profession.....
The problem is.... Things were going bad right there. Literally right there. Not some other place. Not even miles away. They were standing in the middle of it. Two white cops being video by 20 plus black people while dealing with a black guy that was just cut loose from prison for child assault.
Did they use their brains? Obviously not!! And it seems as though many of the LEO and fan boys here would still choose the same path that Barney and Goober did. They already spent 40 minutes with this assclown. IF they had called the supervisor and bought another 30 minutes possibly his point one zero is now below the legal limit. They take his keys and have him call a friend, Uber or whatever. Everybody goes home unscathed.
EGO'S. That's what happened that night and is being displayed in this thread.

Reactions: FCS
If you are a Governor, Mayor, or Police Chief that has been sitting back on your ass watching this shit happen and offered no attempt to stop it, you deserve to watch your city burn to the ground. Let the social workers deal with it.

Elections have consequences. Be careful what you wish for.

Look here boys. The "But what if "child is back.

I thought we already covered this. But What If is a child game. How about Thermonuclear War? Ate you old enough to know that reference? Maybe Tic Tac Toe?
ah look, its capt deflection!

im not even using a "what if" in the sense that it makes sense to bitch about "what if-isms"......you cant just take any "what if.." and bitch about it.

...and you Millies ignore the FACT that he pointed and fired a deadly weapon (DA's description) at the officer. As I understand, some Tasers can fire three times without reloading.
Funny when police first started using this non lethal weapon they were killing lots of kids and innocent citizens with it. Now when a criminal holds it its a deadly weapon.. Double standard much? For the record this shooting sounds like a neccissary one but we cannot continue to have different rules for leo then the ones they are supposed to be protecting and serving. I’ve known good cops.. I’ve known some bad ones. At the rate good ones are leaving we will shortly be in a full on police state or massive nationwide civil unrest leading to some blue helmet target practice. I trust any decent Leo will not miss their opportunity to exit the scene before that. If they participate in any anti 2nd behavior they will reap what they sew.

If you think what I have laid out is vague. You should get a refund for the education that you received.

Now go back and read my posts in this thread from the beginning. I have peated and repeated and reviewed and explained multiples of times. If it's beyond your comprehension I suggest you bow out now.
you complain alot about reading comprehension.......but people only seem to have "reading comprehension" issues when it comes to YOUR posts......funny that isnt happening to anyone else.

theres a common denominator here.....i wait for you to figure out what it is.

Do you want to make some money? I'll make you the same offer. Find where I said that a supervisor should be called every time. Do you remember the offer?
you complain alot about reading comprehension.......but people only seem to have "reading comprehension" issues when it comes to YOUR posts......funny that isnt happening to anyone else.

theres a common denominator here.....i wait for you to figure out what it is.
Did you read post #420? Please tell us your version of what I said.
Maybe you can go back and count how many times I have said that "In This Situation". That relates to #420.
Let's see if you can comprehend any of that. If you have difficulty you should probably stick to colored crayons. Not the 64 or 120 different colors. Just the three colors they give you with the children's place mats at restaurants.

Should the supervisor be called every time the cops have a guy that has already been arrested? You keep playing Monday morning quarter back, you can only say in this situation because you know how it ends. I guarantee somewhere else in that city another early released felon was also getting arrested that night or the night before or just after without making headlines. You going to say the cops should of called the supervisor with those also?

Funny when police first started using this non lethal weapon they were killing lots of kids and innocent citizens with it. Now when a criminal holds it its a deadly weapon.. Double standard much? For the record this shooting sounds like a neccissary one but we cannot continue to have different rules for leo then the ones they are supposed to be protecting and serving. I’ve known good cops.. I’ve known some bad ones. At the rate good ones are leaving we will shortly be in a full on police state or massive nationwide civil unrest leading to some blue helmet target practice. I trust any decent Leo will not miss their opportunity to exit the scene before that. If they participate in any anti 2nd behavior they will reap what they sew.

Funny when the DA called Tasers deadly weapons when a dirtbag died after ridin' the lightning, but when a dirtbag fires one at cops it's "non-lethal." We cannot continue to have different rules for LEO than the ones they are protecting and serving. Double standard much?

It's worth a C note.
Should the supervisor be called every time the cops have a guy that has already been arrested? You keep playing Monday morning quarter back, you can only say in this situation because you know how it ends. I guarantee somewhere else in that city another early released felon was also getting arrested that night or the night before or just after without making headlines. You going to say the cops should of called the supervisor with those also?
You can dance in the shit all night. You're only going to end up covered in it.

Funny when the DA called Tasers deadly weapons when a dirtbag died after ridin' the lightning, but when a dirtbag fires one at cops it's "non-lethal." We cannot continue to have different rules for LEO than the ones they are protecting and serving. Double standard much?
Your right, I forgot all officers are good, morally pure, and shed unicorn tears out their ass every time they think of the thought of ticketing someone just to meet a quota. Us mere lawful citizens should just assume the next time we are stopped that God himself could instruct that officer to end our time on this earth with unbridled options of methods. Who are we mere citizens to question what we signed or took oath for?
come to think of it.. I took no oath to allow anyone else the privilege of earning the right to protect me.. actually quite the opposite as the oath I did take was to the constitution. When Leo will allow antifa to run free and arrest anyone who defends thereselfs then you no longer have rule of law. When you no longer have rule of law you have no other option but to break out your surplus mil gear and unconstitutional tactics. gloves will be off of this law abiding Christian constitutionalists long before that lest a deployment or rapture takes me sooner

Your right, I forgot all officers are good, morally pure, and shed unicorn tears out their ass every time they think of the thought of ticketing someone just to meet a quota. Us mere lawful citizens should just assume the next time we are stopped that God himself could instruct that officer to end our time on this earth with unbridled options of methods. Who are we mere citizens to question what we signed or took oath for?
how the hell did you read any of that from anything anyone posted here?

come to think of it.. I took no oath to allow anyone else the privilege of earning the right to protect me.. actually quite the opposite as the oath I did take was to the constitution. When Leo will allow antifa to run free and arrest anyone who defends thereselfs then you no longer have rule of law. When you no longer have rule of law you have no other option but to break out your surplus mil gear and unconstitutional tactics. gloves will be off of this law abiding Christian constitutionalists long before that lest a deployment or rapture takes me sooner

As your diatribe has little to do with the subject of tasers, I guess I struck a nerve.

You’re over simplifying taking of another humans life. He was obviously fleeing. No it’s not pandering what pandering is ignoring the fact that this supposedly highly trained officer shot a man, in the back as he ran away as fast as he could and making excuses for this cop.
We've discussed being careful making statements like that in this forum.
FYI FORMER LE Here.... you are wrong.

Reactions: CrabsandFootball
As your diatribe has little to do with the subject of tasers, I guess I struck a nerve.
Yup. My apologies. I’ve seen a lot of guns from both ends. I support my leo in this situation. I see a lot of situations I cannot support. I am also on pain meds and should probably not be online now. Please forgive my derailment. I was thinking of events from over 10 years ago so not even the same officer group. It was a unarmed cornered teen.

Reactions: EddieNFL
Double standards are what this country has been about in most all venues for the last 40+ years, that I have seen. In DC much longer and w/o double standards they would have no standards at all.

So, the two cops, Barney and Goober were doing their job as proscribed by law, policy, and the Chiefs CURRENT direction, with the mayor and councils approval.
Spoke with a couple of APD supervisors and asked them what they would have done, and both said arrest per law, policy, and directive.
Just like a number of other DUI arrests that night that went fine.

And this one would have gone fine if the suspect had not fought, and there would have been no uproar, just like there was no uproar over the other DUI arrests that night, that were definitely filmed by on lookers.

Currently, you wont make any arrest since George Floyd that isnt filmed by on lookers, and it will definitely be hostile filming in any democratic shithole.
AND JFWIW, none of the leaders have ordered DUI arrests stopped b4 or since. Hmmm... and DUI arrests in those shitholes continued after the APD event.

What you HAVE seen is use of force policies under review in both shitholes and out. And changes in both areas...

Back to APD... so Chief orders ALL continued law enforcement after George Floyd with the admonishment of no excess uses of force that follow stupid behavior like kneeling on necks.
Then two veteran black officers snatch and tase a black college student, in a situation very common in todays LE, some older black officers take ZERO shit off black youth, being much harder on them than whites....
And the mayor shits her panties and fires them, and a DA in trouble going into a run off election tries to capitalize on arresting the two officers. Neither the mayor or chief thought that prosecution was warranted.
Chief sends a memo that says, "I stand with you in this troubling time of uncertainty but we must continue to uphold the laws." Its clear she didnt want the two black officers fired or prosecuted but it's out of her hands.

Moving on to Brooks. Enforcement was to continue. No stop. No dumb ass excess use of force, professional enforcement please, dont be stupid.
No one knows what some hard nose precinct supervisors may have said, but the general consensus was LE must continue unabated with protecting the public still priority.

The 40 minutes of professional behavior by Barney and Goober right up to resistance shows they were doing as instructed with a higher level of "dont show the public stupid shit".

All was going good until it wasnt. The arrest went sideways, and this was not predictable. The shooting was not predictable. Other officers might not have shot. Others nobody knows.

The immediate firing and arrest showing the political issues with the Chief stepping down after the political response, because in good faith, she could no longer order officers to do their job AND FACE prosecution for doing their job as trained and ordered, under the law.

Mayor punts to chiefs job to a black man to appease the public, and he orders the officers back on the street to GO DO YOUR JOBS, arrests do not stop. Hmmm. New black interim chief has no problem ordering law and order..... even inside all the turmoil.

Officers say f' this with that rabid DA and mayor gonna fuck us for doing the job you just ordered us back out on, new chief....

Nobody said this was pretty.

Absolutely in this situation, all this could have been avoided IF the officers had called a cab. But, all veteran officers KNOW there is no guarantee it wouldn't have led to worse. So, to historical pattern that has worked for years, proceed to arrest.

Brooks chose to fight, take taser, appear to try to use it, and rightly or wrongly, the officer shot him. Courts will decide.

Atlanta is not burning to the ground today, so, there is indication the majority of the citizens are on standby to see what happens in future police actions, in court, and within the level of uncertainty.

And MSM is quiet.

Yankee isnt going to stop believing the officers should have called a cab.
700,000 of the 990,000 officers out there wont even consider Yankees premise.

The pattern is entrenched.
The old way is gone. The past is another country swallowed by a paradigm shift and no longer exists.

Whether or not you choose to agree or disagree with Yankee is visibility of the war between the past and common sense he and most of us were raised to consider, and the intractability of the new future as people search for security and stability in some very trying times.

This is a learning experience for all of us.

I ran a training class this a.m., and heard from a number of different officers from all backgrounds, b/w/hisp, and various ages, but none with less than 5 years of service. Several with 3-10 years of mil service in gwot.
I used this class to test Yankees premise, because I wanted input from todays serving officers with the variance detailed above.

None of them would have called a cab or got him a ride, none could have foreseen the result ending the way it did. None would have done any differently up to the point of resistance. None would have called a supervisor, that was a pure routine event that went to shit.

There is no good way to end this post that will make a lot of people feel good.

The majority of these would leave if and when a better opportunity arises. ALMOST to the point of let it burn, let the people eat their choices. Most support the walk out, and will continue until the politicians start doing their job and demand the rioting, looting, and damaging stop, and institute positive changes to that end. Very few believe that's gonna happen so, see above, that opportunity to leave.
Those who voiced staying do so out of a sense of public service and duty, something instilled in many of them in previous mil service.

And, jfwiw, having dealt with this crew b4, there weren't any slacking shitbirds in this crew. Maybe bc old school me hand picked them all over the last 15 years...
Are they an exception to the rule, who knows. I think they are pretty much the average professional LE across the board who you never read about.

VR

And the sad thing is many of the guys you speak off would be charged with murder and will be bankrupt for the rest of their lives as well. When will LEO make a stand? I guess the same as any cross section of the public..... Never

Right now, they stay, holding the line, willing to take that risk, to do the right thing, to serve and protect.

That says something, willing to risk politics and a murder charge to serve and protect.

That's one way they are taking a stand, assuming the risk.

Reactions: TACC
There’s plenty of videos (NYC and Miami come to mind immediately) of police taking it to the rioters and looters.

Mostly police will be the enemy of those not following the law. No matter which side they are from. Obviously there will be exceptions and always be people slipping through the cracks.

No one should be expecting any “blind eyes.” If your actions are legal, go for it. If they are not, that’s your fault. If Joe Blow has had enough and it’s within the law, have at it.

Reactions: TACC and j-huskey
I hope you are right. I lost a lot of confidence and respect for LEO in the cities the last few weeks. Seems like the only people getting the hammer were the ones defending themselves and their property. Could have been an illusion though. LEO could gain mad respect if they would turn an eye when Joe Blow finally has enough. That will tell the tale. As of now it looks to be the opposite. Sad. I dont want them to be the enemy of both sides.

What you AND I saw wasnt an illusion. You and I saw, a very small percentage: of the 990,000ish officers; following political agendas set by people out to destroy America.
You did not see the much greater majority doing that shit. Or properly doing their jobs. You saw much what MSM wanted you to see, unless you were feet on that ground when and where those arrests took place.

Do not lose sight of the whole picture.

LE in Colorado, Maine, Nevada, Alabama, etc, cannot fix the dumbfuck places like Seattle....

LE outside controversy is rarely headlined, and gets no credit for a job well done because it doesnt fit the agenda.

Right now, they stay, holding the line, willing to take that risk, to do the right thing, to serve and protect.

That says something, willing to risk politics and a murder charge to serve and protect.

That's one way they are taking a stand, assuming the risk.

Some would call that Duty.

I didnt lose sight of the whole picture. I was specific in the post you quoted. You may have overlooked it. I was glued to live feeds so I seen plenty that didn't come from msm.

The only police I am not fond of is state police but thats not the topic here and one I want to avoid for now.

I saw what you said and meant. Didnt overlook it.

You and I saw the same things. The bigger picture is the majority of LE isnt the problem. That part of my response wasn't just for you, it's for any and everyone who reads what we all post.

You and i both see the problem officers, you and I both see the agenda politics, you and I both see some dumbfucks 'just following orders' and exacerbating the problems. You and I both see live feeds. Or what is presented as live feed from an angle that might not be the whole event, that can be used to promote agenda. I do not buy into all live feed, having survived aftermath of angled live feed.

You and I articulate differently and nuance is easily lost in electronic media, however I think we are pretty much seeing the same thing and interpreting it same.

And. There is room for improvement in all LE, there is one agency I personally am very afraid of, probably dislike as much as you dislike state police, but I will, like you, not open that on the board. And yes, sitting in their clutches looking at a Miranda form, is very unsettling when you know you did nothing wrong, and hostility oozes from them... just sayin.

Another retarded comedian.
Its not autism so much as very low IQ and possible inbreeding.
You're pathetic if that's the best you could manage. You had plenty of time to come up with something witty and that lame shit is the best you could do!!
Hint: there's a thing called the internet. Try "witty insults"in the search bar.
Talking about low IQ, you just showed yours. Nice job!!

Another retarded comedian.

You're pathetic if that's the best you could manage. You had plenty of time to come up with something witty and that lame shit is the best you could do!!
Hint: there's a thing called the internet. Try "witty insults"in the search bar.
Talking about low IQ, you just showed yours. Nice job!!
I don't need to do anything to prove my point. All one has to do is read your posts in this thread.

For those who doubt that there is any foreign influence going on:

Discounting the Chinese and their ability to use our money to influence our domestic issues is in my opinion a mistake.

So. NOW, armed protesters have taken over the Wendy's parking lot where Brooks was shot...
Chaz, Chop, Bhaz (Washington DC, did not get far),
What we gonna call the Wendy's Exclusion zone... in less than 24 hours, shots fired, the citizens are UNHAPPY.... dodging bullets.
Mayor Wadded Panties is claiming the police will be there, are there, but patrolling at a distance, hmmm

Felicia Moore, Council President says, "time to rise up" (and stop this...)

What a tangled web now wove...

It deepens.

You're right. No one deserves to die. Him, the police, nobody. Once he made a decision to go down that path, outcomes multiply. I can't speak for what those cops were dealing with. Maybe they didn't know what the outcome would be. Maybe they wanted to go home to their families. Maybe they over reacted. Once resisting arrest began., the variables piled up. Anyone ask why he resisted arrest to begin with?
Things do multiply in those situations but cops honestly need strict rules of engagement. Im active Army and Im telling you now in an actual combat zone, with people that have machine guns, bombs, and rocket launchers I would be in so much trouble by just firing a warning shot if they did not shoot at me. We have it worse and get destroyed in the Army. There is no, "oh I feared for my life" or "I thought he had a gun" I would be in jail

Things do multiply in those situations but cops honestly need strict rules of engagement. Im active Army and Im telling you now in an actual combat zone, with people that have machine guns, bombs, and rocket launchers I would be in so much trouble by just firing a warning shot if they did not shoot at me. We have it worse and get destroyed in the Army. There is no, "oh I feared for my life" or "I thought he had a gun" I would be in jail
you do realize your actions as a member of the armed forces have potentially greater consequences if you fire an unauthorized shot than if a regular civilian fires a shot at a mugger, right?

so of course you are going to have stricter ROE than a guy at a gas station.

you do realize your actions as a member of the armed forces have potentially greater consequences if you fire an unauthorized shot than if a regular civilian fires a shot at a mugger, right?

so of course you are going to have stricter ROE than a guy at a gas station.
I do realize this because I live it and still doing for the past 16 years. If I truly "feel as though my life is in danger" I shouldnt be so scared to make a decision because the likely hood for going to prison. There were plenty of officers on the scene when the guy attempted to run they could have easily got the suspect. But all in all he is dead, when he ultimately didnt deserve to die. He wasnt a serial killer suspect fleeing a scene. I am honesh tired of discussing this though, so everyone has their opinion and in my opinion there needs to be strict and enforced rules of engagement for cops. Going to another story...the fact that officer broke into breanna taylors home unannounced and shot and killed her and no one has been arrested and charged proves cops can get away with murder simply because they are cops. But I digress and Mcameron you have strong facts and opinions and I respect your thoughts but Im done speaking on this issue. Enjoy your nihht

I shouldnt be so scared to make a decision because the likely hood for going to prison. There were plenty of officers on the scene when the guy attempted to run they could have easily got the suspect.

Wonder how the cops feel in similar situations...and how many cops were on the scene?

Going to another story...the fact that officer broke into breanna taylors home unannounced and shot and killed her and no one has been arrested and charged proves cops can get away with murder simply because they are cops.

Could you provide some of the proof you used to reach your conclusion?

I just retired out of LE 6 months ago. I can't tell you how glad I am to be out. I really really feel bad for the guys in my office that are still on the job. Some are looking to get out, others are just putting their heads down and pushing through to get their 20 or 25 and retire. What is bad is there are good young officers looking to cut their losses and get out now. I really wonder what type breed will be signing up in the next few months/years.
My view on the last question is dependent on the location of that jurisdiction... if it is one of the Democrat controlled cities, you might find no one answering the call, or if they do, potentially suspect of being one who would join the looting once it starts... be one of the gang at that point.... on the other hand, I don't see that same problem in suburbia or fly over country... you will still have the true believers coming to serve and you will have administrations there willing to fully support them.... I doubt seriously that it would be a problem anywhere, other than large Democrat controlled cities

if I were a police officer in the shitties, I do anything and everything possible to get out. Not sure how easy it is to transfer to another state as a cop but again, anything and everything to get out and let the cities and its corrupt officials and its evil inhabitants burn.

I do realize this because I live it and still doing for the past 16 years. If I truly "feel as though my life is in danger" I shouldnt be so scared to make a decision because the likely hood for going to prison. There were plenty of officers on the scene when the guy attempted to run they could have easily got the suspect.
there were 2 officers on scene.....the bare minimum to safely apprehend a "complacent" suspect.... have you ever tried to apprehend an armed and willing to fight suspect?.....im gonna guess not.

But all in all he is dead, when he ultimately didnt deserve to die. He wasnt a serial killer suspect fleeing a scene.
.....no, he was just a convicted child abuser trying to avoid a DUI.....not a serial killer, but dude isnt walking around preaching the word of god.....personally i dont think the world suffered a great loss by his death.

I've heard several people talk about his wife (not sure if he's still married) and children and how terrible this has been for them. I'm scratchin' my head. Whose children was he in prison for abusing in not his own? Also, to get five years I would think it would be pretty bad considering all the heinous things people do and just walk on probation.

RayShardofBrokenGlass Brooks was just another of the Millions of examples of so-called African-Americans that need to get everything that they have inflicted on innocent folks in this country. In this instance, he got his just 🍨 dessert. Shed no tears for a scumbag POS that should have been aborted and thrown in the nearest landfill. There are many more just like him, still needing to be turned OFF. 🙊

I've heard several people talk about his wife (not sure if he's still married) and children and how terrible this has been for them. I'm scratchin' my head. Whose children was he in prison for abusing in not his own? Also, to get five years I would think it would be pretty bad considering all the heinous things people do and just walk on probation.

Trying to deflect attention towards his wife/kids, and away from his girlfriend who Atlanta FD announced obtained an arrest warrant for the Arson at the Wendy’s where he was shot. 😂

Reactions: MCSO1357
Now that people have taken over the Wendy's parking lot where's all the rush to arrest those lawbreakers??
Well, maybe what they are doing isn't exactly unlawful??
Maybe it's not as serious as DUI??
Maybe APD has a list of which laws Goober and Barney should enforce??
Well I'll just wait and watch. Maybe they can get those 15 agents, that it took to figure out a what a garage door pull rope is for, to help them.

Just some autistic musings.

• Haha
Reactions: Foul Mike
Now that people have taken over the Wendy's parking lot where's all the rush to arrest those lawbreakers??
Well, maybe what they are doing isn't exactly unlawful??
Maybe it's not as serious as DUI??
Maybe APD has a list of which laws Goober and Barney should enforce??
Well I'll just wait and watch. Maybe they can get those 15 agents, that it took to figure out a what a garage door pull rope is for, to help them.

Just some autistic musings.
you must have been to mast a bunch of times... did you ever attempt to punch an MP or Shore Patrolman? tell the truth now...