• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Autotrickler V3 - CE Products?

Attachments

• IMG_1555.JPG
    IMG_1555.JPG
    487.7 KB · Views: 103
I just took the plunge this morning.

ad-combo-large.jpg

...now we play the waiting game...

I haven’t loaded but a handful so far due to mostly brass prep for an upcoming match and vacation. What I have loaded however is definitely an eye opener to how much more efficient this is than my intellidropper was.

My order number is lower ..6764rs. But I ordered about 10 days later.. August 7th.

Either way...sounds like I'm probably within a few weeks of having it!

You made me re look at my original order . It was #6606RS

I guess the other number was something different on the final payment invoice or something

Anyone receive theirs in the latest round of shipments? Just curious, I paid the final invoice 2 weeks ago and it has yet to emerge from the darkness.

I ordered Sept 4, order number 7046rs, called CE products earlier this week and was told maybe mine will ship by the end of oct. Just got off the phone with DWS and was told they could ship to me within 2-3 weeks....

I'm 6764 ordered 08/07.

Chadrp ordered about a week before me and was 125 orders ahead. His just shipped...

Hookedonbass ordered a day before Chad and was 6606 and he's had his in hand.

Not sure how quick they fill orders. I'm guessing they hit a bit of a backlog.

Will update when I get a payment request. I should be close...but I'm still 125 from Chadrp so don't know how close..

I needed belt replacement for the trickler. Ordered through Adam’s website though. Never got a confirmation response yet. Been few days now. But my card was charged no less then the 8 hrs after order placement. Late for cancellation on order. Following day ordered replacement belt through DWS where I got my v3’s from. Shortly got confirmation after got off the phone, got tracking following day. Just wondering if Adam also getting behind sending out replacement parts too.

First thing I replaced was that glass cup. Hated it. Handle is too short and kernels always stuck to the glass. Also no matter how I set up it had kernels splash out almost every throw

Area 419 scoop and centering tray is where it’s at
That is interesting, I could not get the 419 kit to work well, it had a hard time zeroing so I went back to the factory cup. I do use mostly magnum powders however.

Reactions: Olen_4504
I finally got a chance to play with mine throw some powder with mine last night. It is fast and easy to use!

Do have a question though, is everyone else's trickler starting on the drop and then stops while the dropper resets back and then the trickler starts back up a second or so after the dropper arm has stopped?

I finally got a chance to play with mine throw some powder with mine last night. It is fast and easy to use!

Do have a question though, is everyone else's trickler starting on the drop and then stops while the dropper resets back and then the trickler starts back up a second or so after the dropper arm has stopped?

Yes

Confirmation is over and a I have a bunch of 260 and 7 saum to load.
Sooooo lookin forward to using the new V3!

Yup, normal. However, you can play with it to time where the pause is almost unnoticeable. It's a fantastic machine.

Yup, normal. However, you can play with it to time where the pause is almost unnoticeable. It's a fantastic machine.
Yeah it is awesome! Sometimes it was almost not noticeable and sometimes it would be a second after the thrower quit before it would start back up. Just not sure what settings I did to cause what lol. Ill have to play with it some more and pay better attention.

I’m sure people know but unknown munitions has some that are supposed to ship 11/6. I ordered my v3 kit from them on 9/13 and got it 9/25. For anyone thinking about it and don’t wanna wait 👍

Yeah it is awesome! Sometimes it was almost not noticeable and sometimes it would be a second after the thrower quit before it would start back up. Just not sure what settings I did to cause what lol. Ill have to play with it some more and pay better attention.
It throws and pauses to see how heavy it is real quick before it keeps trickling again. If it’s less than half the goal weight right after the throw then it will throw again to get you there twice as fast and also lets it know where it’s at in the trickle ramp down timing cycle. Really only applies to magnum rounds but it still does the quick read regardless. Any delay is just how long it’s taking the scale to stabilize due to the throw cutting a kernel and shaking or you breathing or a mouse farting in the attic.

It throws and pauses to see how heavy it is real quick before it keeps trickling again. If it’s less than half the goal weight right after the throw then it will throw again to get you there twice as fast and also lets it know where it’s at in the trickle ramp down timing cycle. Really only applies to magnum rounds but it still does the quick read regardless. Any delay is just how long it’s taking the scale to stabilize due to the throw cutting a kernel and shaking or you breathing or a mouse farting in the attic.
Gotcha, that makes sense. Thanks!

Just got off the phone with CE, order# 7046rs, they said it is on the next shipment which is expected next week. Fingers crossed.

Ok
This thing is pretty amazing.
Set up isn’t difficult.
Tuning isn’t difficult.
Blazing fast!
Just loaded 50 7 saum in less than a third of the time as my Hornandy auto throw.