• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing awesome instructional videos

THE MGD

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2011
S. TEXAS
Re: awesome instructional videos

Good videos. Thanks for posting.

If you have the sportsmans channel, which I have on Dish network, then watch their long range pursuit (I think that's the correct name) show and they do quite a bit of talking about different aspects of long range shooting/hunting. I watched em shoot animals at 1200yds and put em down in their tracks. Gunwerks, although I can't/won't spend that kind of money, has some really cool stuff. Even check out the Gseven website as they have some cool stuff for scopes, such as ballistic turrets and what not. Really neat and simple from what I've seen. Nice video's too!

Good post. I personally like the midway videos they are very easy to fallow for a beginner like me.

I just my cleaning rod and tape to measure the seating depth. No need to buy tools for that I think.
smile.gif
But that video gives you the idea so it´s very good.