• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Banned from arfcom (again)

The one you love baiting people into commenting about so you can hit the report button.

You know exactly what the fuck it is, and everyone here who pays a lick of attention knows exactly what the fuck you are.
Why the words towards @TurboTrout? Most of what he says is solid.

@Krugermeier, don’t think for a second that you can’t get banned here. There is hardly a rhyme or reason why or when. The easiest way to get the axe is being too honest. Facts and reality can make you gone. If what you say or believe is on Fox news or trending on twitter then you will be safe and will fit right in with the majority here.😉

6A148FD2-7794-4BD7-AED2-98EB5718F1E3.jpeg

Why the words towards @TurboTrout? Most of what he says is solid.

@Krugermeier, don’t think for a second that you can’t get banned here. There is hardly a rhyme or reason why or when. The easiest way to get the axe is being too honest. Facts and reality can make you gone. If what you say or believe is on Fox news or trending on twitter then you will be safe and will fit right in with the majority here.😉
@Krugermeier don't pay any attention to @TurboTrout or @wade2big because both of them are troublemakers. They both hand out rusty trombones like new kids and band camp.
old-rusty-trombone-lays-grass-field-music-festival-rusty-trombone-music-festival-192613537.jpg

Haha here's some of the emails I got from the moderation team at arfcom. This was all over me posting "(((them)))"

On Aug 24, 2022, at 7:14 PM, [email protected] wrote:
no but you used typical 88 code to refer to jews. which is not allowed. you then reposted it after directly being warned not to.

i have no idea what you are referring to about the other thing.

either way your account is closed and will not be opened.

BAN.JPG

This is getting gayer as time goes on.
So they warned you, you did it again, and they ban you? Okay....
I didn't know it was a warning, I just saw my post was removed by what I presumed to be an activist moderator. Warning email never hit my email or arfcom account. I was pissed the 'activist moderator' locked me out of General Discussion completely.

I didn't know it was a warning, I just saw my post was removed by what I presumed to be an activist moderator. Warning email never hit my email or arfcom account. I was pissed the 'activist moderator' locked me out of General Discussion completely

akmike47 replied to a thread you are watching at Sniper's Hide Forum.

Banned from arfcom (again)

This is getting gayer as time goes on.
Seems a removed post may be a hint they don’t tend to just randomly vanish.

Also not everyone bashes “them” on here, a few known guys do the rest don’t. It’s not open season on hating here either. There’s enough bs in life as is, why do I need to sit around thinking of people to hate/blame on top of it?

Reactions: camotoe and Fig
Never got a issue folks have with Jews, got more than a few kosher friends, aside from not the best culinary history, demography Jews are pretty good people, and if I hand to pick a demographic sight unseen to have as a neighbor they are up there

• Haha
Reactions: Bender
Never got a issue folks have with Jews, got more than a few kosher friends, aside from not the best culinary history, demography Jews are pretty good people, and if I hand to pick a demographic to have as a neighbor they are up there
Never understood it either. I’m aware of how it is spread, but it’s pretty stupid.

“Fuck you for getting good jobs in high paying industries, then helping your kids do the same!”........uh, okay.

So is it common that every couple months some crybaby comes over from arf whining about getting banned... because I haven’t been here long and it’s happened a few times.

For future reference and trolling material:

1) Do you work in concrete?
No
2) How many bow kills do you have?
3) How much can you bench?
maybe enough
4) How many HVT's have you engaged?
G-14 Classified
5) What kind of truck do you drive?
Yes
6) Are you versed in galvanic reaction?
I love gouda cheese
7) Do you own a Harris bipod?
I actually do
8) What color skirt do you wear when you shoot a 6.5 manbun?
Been shooting 6.5 creed since before the Plebians found it.
9) What's the average weight of your last 5 girl friends?
10) Do you like pigeons?
They're delicious.

Never got a issue folks have with Jews, got more than a few kosher friends, aside from not the best culinary history, demography Jews are pretty good people, and if I hand to pick a demographic sight unseen to have as a neighbor they are up there
A good friend in Jr high and high school was a Jewish kid.. He was the Kyle in South Park, well liked and was one of the gang. He had a great sense of humor but he hated a certain ethnic group, absolutely despised them, made no apologies about it and would point out why. His father was a high powered international attorney and I'm sure Danny was influenced by him as our school was 99.98% white.

Then in our senior year he grew distant and even defensive, like he was a victim. Try and joke with him and he'd tell you to kiss his ass. Last I heard, he was in law school and no one ever heard of him again.

Last edited:
Reactions: TheMammoth
No

maybe enough

G-14 Classified

Yes

I love gouda cheese

I actually do

Been shooting 6.5 creed since before the Plebians found it.

They're delicious.
You in particular have to answer two more questions.

What is your favorite hair product?

How much time to you spend in a beauty salon getting your hair done?

A successful man killing a young chick he was banging raped.

Yeahs that shit crosses all religions and races

What’s the old politicians rule of thumb, never get caught with a dead chick or a live man?

No, it’s the systematic destruction of every civilization they have been in.

Look, I was where you were 3 years ago. Go look up why they got kicked out of 109 countries.
Well, a few examples...I’m not doing 109.

1 they refused convert to Islam, and the Muslims didn’t want the Christians around either.

2 hitler just wanted to blame someone and other places went along with it(though hitler sure looked Jewish) granted he forced them to stay in country, but still exiled to ghettos and camps.

3 Spain, Catholics that didn’t want prominent people who weren’t the main religion of the country having a say in everything. They forced Catholicism on all sort of people, then tortured them when they didn’t convert at one time.

Just seems a little convenient to blame Jews for everything, there’s shit people from every group(all actual nazis were assholes obviously) The old self proclaimed Catholics in Washington giving our money away and trying to become totalitarian are a way bigger worry to me than any random Jewish person. The old German asshole who dresses like Dr Evil is way more worrying to me than some Jewish person.

2 hitler just wanted to blame someone and other places went along with it(though hitler sure looked Jewish) granted he forced them to stay in country, but still exiled to ghettos and camps.

3 Spain, Catholics that didn’t want prominent people who weren’t the main religion of the country having a say in everything. They forced Catholicism on all sort of people, then tortured them when they didn’t convert at one time.
Nope

Bender if we work on this guy we might be able to fix him, I’m on a work call right now posting from my phone can you take over the based department? I will post the infographics once I get to my laptop

EDIT - I see you posted right before I did

• Haha
No, it’s the systematic destruction of every civilization they have been in.

Look, I was where you were 3 years ago. Go look up why they got kicked out of 109 countries.

There’s are MANY groups I’d shit can before the jews, but that’s just me 🤷‍♂️

You in particular have to answer two more questions.

What is your favorite hair product?

How much time to you spend in a beauty salon getting your hair done?
1. Schwartzkopf spiking glue. 1 tube for $5 lasts about 4 months.

2. I cut my own hair every 3 weeks outside the US and every 3 weeks when in the US.

3. I enjoy long walks on the beach and a rusty trombone with a hot girl.

2. I cut my own hair every 3 weeks outside the US and every 3 weeks when in the US.

Real punk rock mofos use jello powder

Wait what...

It even goes on to say

“Jewish, gay and outspokenly liberal, Hirschfeld was an obvious target for the Nazis”

Hmm..............................the only way you can give a hot girl a rusty trombone is if she has a..................................dick.