• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Banned from arfcom (again)

Arfcom has been a great source of info on the AR-15 for me over the years. General Discussion is full of junior high level antics, some funny and mostly ridiculous, but that happens on all forums.

Both Arf and SH offer value to those willing to learn. For those that like to argue about absurd subjects, go join the special olympics.

Arfcom has been a great source of info on the AR-15 for me over the years. General Discussion is full of junior high level antics, some funny and mostly ridiculous, but that happens on all forums.

Both Arf and SH offer value to those willing to learn. For those that like to argue about absurd subjects, go join the special olympics.
Says the guy in the pit.......🧐

They perma banned me for truth telling

Here they let ya back in. Mostly.

Esp if you are a great poster that post thought provoking insughtful content
I got perma banned for pointing out Aimless got sued for his reviews on suppressors and Goatboy perma banned me saying I was hurting their site . :rolleyes: It was common knowledge. I started another account a few years later and got banned again for not being able to hold my tongue. I have never been banned or warned here. I honestly think Brownells should have never bought ARF.com and should have just let them sink.

sup! how's it shootin?
i prolly told you i was banned on calguns for calling somebody a groomer, but it was lifted after a week.
bunch of regular patriots got banned yesterday, basically for defending some idiot that destroyed a fruit stand.
Kes and his wife own Calguns and if you are a troll or an illegal alien supporter (azcalgunner/Nopal), you will get banned. I've met kes and his bitch of a wife in Chatsworth. I mostly just read it for general discussion.

Kes and his wife own Calguns and if you are a troll or an illegal alien supporter (azcalgunner/Nopal), you will get banned. I've met kes and his bitch of a wife in Chatsworth. I mostly just read it for general discussion.
but is she hot lol

I got perma banned for pointing out Aimless got sued for his reviews on suppressors and Goatboy perma banned me saying I was hurting their site . :rolleyes: It was common knowledge. I started another account a few years later and got banned again for not being able to hold my tongue. I have never been banned or warned here. I honestly think Brownells should have never bought ARF.com and should have just let them sink.
Never been banned?

Lightweight

Reactions: Ronws
Never been banned?

Lightweight

I have been banned from calguns and arfcom so many times and those fudd retards always let me back in. All you have to do is use a new email on a separate WiFi connection you have never used before.

Also fuck illegal and legal aliens south of the border

I have never been on a forum where you’re allowed to cuss

• Love
Reactions: Bender
I was banned there for simply being a minor. After I turned 18 I was let back in. Mainly just used that site for the chat room. Haven't been back in a long time.

Fuck that shit with a dribbling cock.

I'm proud to say I've been banned from some of the very best forums the internet has ever spawned.
Quite a few of them, multiple times.
Definitely been banned from CalGuns, more than once if I remember right.
I don't think I was ever a member at Arf, if I was it was not important enough for me to remember.
I've been banned from here....maybe like 10 years ago now ???
Banned from a shit ton of tech sites, could never remember them all.
I've admin'd some of the largest forums out there with memberships in the 7 digit range.....until I either quit, or got banned :þ
It's just not important enough to worry about....move on, or spoof your IP, wipe cookies, and re-register....if you're not a knob and know how to do that.

Hmmmmm
5385683D-2B19-4A9E-991B-AE208A17F617.jpeg

Reactions: Krugermeier
I have been banned from calguns and arfcom so many times and those fudd retards always let me back in. All you have to do is use a new email on a separate WiFi connection you have never used before.

Also fuck illegal and legal aliens south of the border

We don’t fuckin cus here cunt

Definitely got to trust people from the 1400s morons thought all sorts of stupid shit “you have ghosts in your blood, let’s drain it!”. It’s well known people will confess to anything under torture, but let’s not let facts get in the way of our bias. If you google it the Jews found the kid and told them where the body was, also let’s ignore the swastika with another symbol in the middle next to the website. No bias opinion of Jews there I’m sure.

Could have been killed by one or more of them, and also could have been killed by any number of other people and placed there. It’s the 1400s and you’re acting as though whatever they say is 100% fact. They did stupid shit like burning people for being “witches” because someone had a bad dream and blamed a neighbor they didn’t like.

They also claim Columbus discovered America in the 1400s, but the Norse came here centuries before that and archeology proves it. Pretty common knowledge that a lot of old stories and writings were based on bullshit. They believed in sea serpents, giants, and dragons and swore it was all true also.

About 80-90 documented animals were put on trial for crimes during this period also, so you weren’t dealing with geniuses. Pigs were put on trial, dressed as people and hanged or burnt at the stake. A rooster was put on trial for allegedly laying an egg, and a donkey was acquitted after someone fucked it because witnesses said it was of good moral standing.

Last edited:
It even goes on to say

“Jewish, gay and outspokenly liberal, Hirschfeld was an obvious target for the Nazis”
And...

.... for no reason whatsoever...

...the otherwise good German people...

...elected a madman....

I truly fear something similar is crowning on the horizon. I don't want that here.. but history has this weird thing of repeating itself with different seasonings on the meal.

And...

.... for no reason whatsoever...

...the otherwise good German people...

...elected a madman....

I truly fear something similar is crowning on the horizon. I don't want that here.. but history has this weird thing of repeating itself with different seasonings on the meal.
I am NOT A FAN of Hitler. Let that be clear.

But that’s exactly right. For no reason at all, Hitler woke up one day and decided to wholesale cash out a giant group of people on a whim.

I am NOT A FAN of Hitler. Let that be clear.

But that’s exactly right. For no reason at all, Hitler woke up one day and decided to wholesale cash out a giant group of people on a whim.
It wasn’t on a whem. Martin Luther had been preaching the elimination of the jews. Modern day Lutherians kinda ignore this. After the Nazis burned everything they disagreed with(edit this was popular reading)

That had been brewing in European culture for centuries.

Its also one of the theories as to who Hitler’s grandfather was. In Czechoslovakia Jews were not allowed to be open about their religion, they were considered not citizens and it’s believed(by some) his grandmother was impregnated by a Jewish man.

Which is where the rumor that Hitler had Jewish blood comes from.

That’s right. For no reason at all people started hating Jews. None. 109 times countries kicked them out for zero reasons.

Look, I was here exactly 2.5 years ago and finally decided to look for myself.

Are you religious? It’s literally in the Bible. They are the synagogue of Satan. They are not even real Jews, this is what Jesus was saying. It’s the old ways from Babylon that infested the actual Jews. This is literally why Jesus was crucified. He called them out. The pharisees and Sadducees ways still exist.

A51EDA66-8A2C-4631-AA1B-D51952440E97.jpeg

Last edited:
Yep, it’s written in the bible. I have studied religion, most of the worlds popular ones but don’t personally adhere to them. After studying them all... lol... I personally see religion as more personal.
DA32F909-F7F3-41EC-8DB1-2292DAF6DA41.png
B2C597B7-6F25-4034-8B2E-63321FD2A212.jpeg
080C8CF6-D7DD-4B4D-8173-8060D2CE1856.jpeg

This same dumb mother fucker is going somewhere else saying "see I told you they are racist, they post about crying to hitler movies" and showing his posts.

take your bullshit somewhere else.

This same dumb mother fucker is going somewhere else saying "see I told you they are racist, they post about crying to hitler movies" and showing his posts.

take your bullshit somewhere else.
I had a similar feeling as well. As they say Trollin’ ain’t easy or something like that.

Reactions: akmike47
I had a similar feeling as well. As they say Trollin’ ain’t easy or something like that.
It's obvious, specially with the 4chan picture. They are trying to attach us to them to get heat on this site. They made the original 4chan post and more than likely anonymously commented on their own shit.

Bullshit artist is all they are.

It's obvious, specially with the 4chan picture. They are trying to attach us to them to get heat on this site. They made the original 4chan post and more than likely anonymously commented on their own shit.

Bullshit artist is all they are.
Right after I posted early in the thread I recognized the 4chan pic as I don’t go there much. At that point I thought it may be suspect along with the new join date. Maybe not but in hindsight looks shady.

Reactions: camotoe
My oldest son got in trouble in the 2nd grade when he found a "naughty" word in the dictionary, went out into the hallway during the next break, and loudly explained to one of his friends that "the dictionary has the word 'ass' in it!". It cost him a recess and a note home.

Going to various forums to discuss getting banned from other sites and bragging about being a "old troll" or whatever and being able to use a slur on a different site and then playing a game of guessing who tells on other people for using similar words here is pretty much on the same level, except in this case I don't think the various participants are 2nd graders so it's quite a bit more lame.

A good friend in Jr high and high school was a Jewish kid.. He was the Kyle in South Park, well liked and was one of the gang. He had a great sense of humor but he hated a certain ethnic group, absolutely despised them, made no apologies about it and would point out why. His father was a high powered international attorney and I'm sure Danny was influenced by him as our school was 99.98% white.

Then in our senior year he grew distant and even defensive, like he was a victim. Try and joke with him and he'd tell you to kiss his ass. Last I heard, he was in law school and no one ever heard of him again.
Many such cases.

You glow bright as the fucking sun.
View attachment 7943986
*IMPLYING*

There is nothing that doesn't glow ever for any reason at all. You're a fed, I'm a fed, Bender is a fed, Frank is a fed, ArmyJerry was a fed.

It doesnt mean the video isnt worth watching though. lol
D320D53F-6B01-48C5-9C3B-3F3445528E63.png

It wasn’t on a whem. Martin Luther had been preaching the elimination of the jews. Modern day Lutherians kinda ignore this. After the Nazis burned everything they disagreed with(edit this was popular reading)

That had been brewing in European culture for centuries.

Henry Ford was also extremely outspoken

Last edited: