• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Basic Sniper School

jaxx1671

Private
Minuteman
Aug 10, 2009
Florida
www.ositactical.com
www.ositactical.com is hosting a Basic Sniper Course and Operator Self Aid in TCCC outside of Baton Rouge Louisiana on Feb 26th,27th and 28th. I would like to know if any of the SH members are be attending. This is not an advertisement for enrollment and this course is full.

Re: Basic Sniper School

?

Seem to be a lot of "schools" popping up in LA.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shaggy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">? Seem to be a lot of "schools" popping up in LA.</div></div>They've had a lot of rain recently.
wink.gif

Let me rephrase that:

Seem to be a lot of schools poppin up in LA that people (people who know whats up), havent heard a damn thing about...

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shaggy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Let me rephrase that:Seem to be a lot of schools poppin up in LA that people (people who know whats up), havent heard a damn thing about... </div></div>Haven't heard anything thing about them.
grin.gif

ositactical isnt out of La. Just doing a school for a SWAT team there. OSI is based out of Florida. As far as out of state, Central Texas, Atlanta area have classes in the spring. Did a Florida Pistol and Precision Rifle this past week.

Are you instructing the course or are you a student?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: jaxson</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Graham, are you attending? </div></div>No. But I look forward to hearing a review of the course.
smile.gif

I'm interested in hearing about the class you guys give and how the one goes in LA. I leave about 35 minutes from Hurlburt and been looking for a good course to take. How often do you guys do one in FWB or Pcola area?

The host agency just contacted OSI stating a couple people may have to drop out of the Feb 26th, 27th, & 28th Basic Sniper and TCCC. This obviously means there will be openings. If you are a LEO you would have first pick on the spots. The class is being held outside of Baton Rouge La on a LE Facility Range. No civilians will be allowed. Gear requirements are rifle capable of 1MOA and optics that support repeatable return to zero after adjustments. OSI does have rental Rem700 with M3 optics. This is a basic sniper course, not a patrol rifle or LE DDM. We have 4 vehicles with windows, multiple glass pane house windows, Vehicle and Urban hides, steel and data collection from 25-375 yards. If you are interested and meet the requirements please email our training department at [email protected] 1st come 1st serve.